Reviews for The Outsider's Story
Ayaka Satoru chapter 23 . 1/8
OHey MY GOODNESS! This is so cute! I lovwas the story and I love the ending! You're a great writer! I hope you continue to right more LuKaito stories!
Daypawless chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Did Gakupo actually marry anyone ?
Cure-chan chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
KAITO UR BAKAITO
POOR LUKA D,,,,X HER SUFFERING ALL DA TIME

GREAT FANFIC BTW OUO
anime.girl.lillie chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
*cries*I'm so happy! ;3; A :)
anime.girl.lillie chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
thats funny!
anime.girl.lillie chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
THERE IS NOTHIN' TO HATE ABOUT THIS STORY! IT'S FLIPPIN' AWWESOMMEE!
but i feel bad for Kuro
anime.girl.lillie chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
thats why ur awesome i always think the same thing! girls need to step up because some guy is going to come and help you feel better and then he also likes you but u still go to the guy that broke your heart...also that guy who broke her heart doesn't work as hard as the girl did before when he hurt her!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Me: Crap...thosee pictures are going to post that on the internet and then everyone is going to slaughter Kaito... My predictions...
Cure-chan chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
QuQ ME WUVED IT
Cure-chan chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
waiy...NERU! o-o i dont think that be right...w well then again...never a "pairing"like that so meh i think its ok :3
Cure-chan chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
awww poor kuro
Cure-chan chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
oooooohhh dis is sooo good!
Zlopp chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Love this. Really sweet ending
Kegi Springfield chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
It has always been sad if a good story is ending...
Darkwarrior1010 chapter 23 . 2/23/2014
I ended up staying past midnight to read this because of how much I loved it... I'm not sure whether to hate you for writing this or to love you. But whatever it doesn't matter. I'm just glad I finished the thing in a sitting. I really liked how you did the emotions and description, I felt as if my heart wasn't in my body but in this story, which is the sign of a real book, not some bad-written story.

I saw multiple errors of misplaced quotation marks (Very small ones as in it was right next to the word before it or no space inbetween the words) and sometimes when you were writing responses you said the wrong name... It was a hurdle that drew me out of the story as I tried to figure out what I just read.

But other than that it was an amazing story that I do not regret reading, I don't even ship the two but I couldn't help but love the story!

Congrats on a well done fic!