Reviews for The Outsider's Story
sasusaku3623649 chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
Continue please !
Kuran.Akarixx chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
omg, PLEASE update soon!
I cried like a big baby through out the whole thing!
Keep it up! :D Kaito is such a cutie. hehe
yoyo chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Awesome story! I totally LOVE! LuKaito! EX3 I'm so glad i found this story! Eeeee! Pls update soon! X3
An93lsGl0ry chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hello An93ls Gl0ry Speaking :3

Thank heavens there is someone who made some Luka Pairings s other than Gakupo and even more with Kaito and Len. So happy I found this story and therefore I can read your other stories and I am looking forward to this.

UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU COME HERE
DeathThePanda chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
:D Can't wait for an update. Don't forget about this awesome story!
asterions chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
Clever Gakupo, grumpy Kuro, guilty Luka & jealous Kaito is awesome ! xD
Kaito, you clever beast xD
Love this chap. !
Update ! :)
Mihang chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
ASDFGHJKL SO MANY LUKAITO FEELS I CAN'T EVEN AAAAAAAAAAA YOUR FACE I LOVE YOU SO MUUUUCH
*catches breath* I just about died. Gaku is sexy, and I felt really bad when Kuro admitted defeat (but not bad enough to cry cause I love LuKaito too much), and the jealousy killed me a little. BUT IT'S OK. Because it killed me with laughter. And that's always the best way to go, right?
anon chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
I simply love how this story goes :) please continue!
Veline Shee chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
Aaaa, curious! curious!
Update! Update! I'll always be waiting for this fic to be updated! (#1 favorite fic,no lies) :D

asterions chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Yay ! Another update :D
Update soon ! I'm curious as to what Gakupo and Kuro are planning xD
HA ! Take that Kaito ! Stop being mean to Luka ! x'D
Veline Shee chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Well I don't know how to say this, but I think that I smiled everytime I read this fic XD what did u put in the story? I may looked like a crazy girl reading and smiling at the same time _

Anyway that whats make me happy when I read your fic, I think...I'm looking forward to the next chapter, what prank they create up for Kaito xD so update soon, thank you! :3
asterions chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Kaito misundertood :/ QAQ
What'll happen now ?! xD
Awesome chappie 8D
Update soon :))
Veline Shee chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Woow! Its like "yeah omg this The Outsider's Story is updated!" I rolled on my bed happily u will update this fic again! XD seriously I'm super happy reading this!

Poor Kuro really, just when Luka tried to love him, but that doesn't go so smooth... I hope that u will continue to put him in this fic until the end, because I fall for him and I want him to be happy too #kyaaa#

Stupid Kaito to think they spent a night together, that part just make my stomach hurt, its really funny XD

So, u already know right? Update pretty soon author! And I hope u cut off the chapter properly, I mean no cliffhanger, eventhough its fun, but please reduce the cliffhanger thingy cause u know I'm itching wanted to read the next chap, and knowing u might not update it for some time just make me sad ;A; #whathe?#
Anyway except you update this fic every two days, its okay! LOL XD

I know u will continue this fic right author? Okay I'm waiting, and really sorry for my bad english, I hope u understand what I meant;_;
asterions chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Awesome :D
Although, it could have been longer but oh well xD
at least you updated
Good luck on le next one :D
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »