Reviews for I'm Coming Home
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
OMG! I loved this story! It was so awesome! -Tiffany
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is a good story. Jacob has grown up and expresses his honest feelings to Bella after she has been gone for so long. She deserved it, but at least she is still human. Jacob has had a difficult time, losing Bella and then Elena. I hope he can open to Bella and trust her. Love the Dads and Tommy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
mikaela rosario chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
this story is so sad, i am crying now.
OLamby chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE!
Early Morning Dawn chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
God it was good! I don't want it to be a oneshot I want more!
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
i loved reading it
gmb7064 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This story was Amazing! I'm so bummed that this is a oneshot. Great job.
starinthem chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh man, this was so good. I definitely shed at least a couple of tears throughout. Sucks that Bella was suppose to be everything to him and he wouldn't change her even after they got married. She did everything he wanted and he cheated (for who knows how long). I guess she wasn't enough for him. Aww he has a little boy, Tommy. I can just imagine him with a little kid. Love when he told her how he felt about Elena and his feelings about himself and Bella. Of course, Charlie would welcome her-it's his daughter. Would love to read more-if you're up for writing more.

Didn't even realize you wrote that this was a one-shot until I saw the end. You should list it as complete, so there isn't confusion.
DredHedRed chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I really enjoyed this oneshot. I like the way that Jacob had moved on, has a child, and is not overly warm and friendly the moment Bella turned up at his house at night...

And daddy!Jake is adorable! 3
megan39 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Excellent story, I really enjoyed it. However, it feels like there is so much more of this story to tell. Is there any way you would consider making this longer? (Even one more chapter would be great, although it certainly could be a multi-chap story.) I hope you'll think about it, but either way, thanks so much for sharing it with us!
MeraNaamJoker chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I loved it. :-) And I'm really happy you posted it. I liked the realistic progression and how everything wasn't just magically all right between them.
lilsealsfriend chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Heartbreakingly beautiful!
bmthespian chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Great story, nice one shot. You defiantly have room to expand it if you change your mind though.
MCipp chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is so much more than a one shot.. Please continue!