Reviews for Fool For You
jenninemarie chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
OMG I want more just came across this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
please continue great story
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
She so has to admit her feelings to Sam
1Shootingstar78 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Obviously she isn't content. I still think that Luke needs to be doing i too..not that it would justify what Andy's doing or anything but it might make things easier..
1Shootingstar78 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I'm thinking Luke needs to be doing something too..
1Shootingstar78 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I'm already going to say that Luke needs to go away so Sam can be with Andy. LOL.
E-Everlasting chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Love this! Glad you decide to update again. Can't wait to see what else is in store in this totally intriguing AU you've expertly created.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
As a Sam lover I'm pretty disgusted by Andy in this. She's a user. "It was easier to see Sam that way – a means to a satisfying end. It was easier not to think of him as having feelings, or having desires, and so she concentrated on how he made her feel". Sounds like our Andy allright. But it's well written and in character.

FYI It takes 55 hrs. To drive from Van. to T.O. You might want to consider changing V. to Ottawa, which is about 4 hrs.
Dorkandmindy chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
I love your version of "what if." And, I hope the next chapter is not two years away! Can't wait to read more!
Dorkandmindy chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Heartbreaking...so well-written!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Great chapter! One comment though - its a little far to drive between Vancover and Toronto.. It's like a 5 hour flight.
bacio4hope chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
How sad she turned out. Almost as sad as this whole season mad me! But it is a great story.
Roseau767 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This is really very good. Were you thinking of continuing it? Don't let low reviews put you off, sometimes a reader thinks they won't like a story and then they are pleasantly surprised. I like darker stories- makes it more real, although I do like 'fluff' as well. So if you find the time and the motivation write more!
nancypants chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
awesome job with this chap. dying for more of these sex scenes...
asher chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I need a ciggy afyer that hookup. keep writting this story.