Reviews for Fall Backwards
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 42 . 3/12/2015
This was excellent! I had never thought of Yumi and Isane before, but you made it perfect! If you write more of this pair, i'll definitely read it!
A Deathless Song chapter 42 . 7/27/2013
I love this story. It's so well written, and the characterization is realistic and emotionally evocative. Plus, I loves me a good crack pairing, and surprisingly, Yumichika and Isane just fit.
Accountclozed chapter 42 . 8/15/2012
Aww the ending was awesome and the story was brilliant. Thank u so much for completing this spectacular tale. U rock!
Satan Abraham chapter 42 . 4/11/2012
Oh my god. 3 I love it. :)
Nightkill chapter 41 . 4/9/2012
Ooh... Great chapter. :)
Euregatto chapter 42 . 4/2/2012
Amazing ending! I'm so sad it had to end though :( It was wonderful from the very beginning!
Satan Abraham chapter 40 . 3/30/2012
Great chapter. :)
Satan Abraham chapter 35 . 12/30/2011
Adorable.
Jigokuchou-chan chapter 37 . 12/26/2011
DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN! A Hollow came and ruined their date! XO

BTW... Yumichika is in the 11th Division... The Kurotsuchi's are in the 12th Division...
Satan Abraham chapter 34 . 12/25/2011
Yaaaaay!
Euregatto chapter 35 . 12/16/2011
Finally able to review-and as always, can't wait for the next chapter!
btalover chapter 34 . 12/4/2011
LOVE IT! GREAT JOB!
A Fan chapter 34 . 12/3/2011
A really good chapter; your use of prose is both beautiful and tasteful. Glad you updated. n_n
Shandar1 chapter 32 . 10/23/2011
Good story so far. Yumi is one of my favorites, and I can see him with Isane. Hate to sound like a killjoy, but has anyone thought to call Ichigo or the others and have them call. Human technology still works, or else all the humans would be in a panic. Maybe have Chad, Uryuu, or Orehime go and visit them... being human with no shinigami like powers (ie Ichigo). Feel free to ignore this if it interfers with your plot line, it's your story. Great job! Can't wait till the next update.
XxIceQueen26xX chapter 31 . 10/23/2011
two weeks. good luck on ur project. I hope it doesn't go all explody XDD