Reviews for Bearing Gifts
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Yikes! Hopkins has a son he never knew about.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I liked the part where Smith was talking about Lestrade being as bad as Homes about eating.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Yuck! Whoever sent that to Lestrade is crazy.
mrspencil chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Interesting to get a different view of Holmes' inclination to use small boys as scouts and the like, and the possible consequences. The gruesomeness has gone up a notch or two as well...

Mrs P:)
mrspencil chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
So, an added domestic complication and another mysterious package. The plot thickens beautifully

MrsP:-)
mrspencil chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Nice to see Watson involved, I remain utterly puzzled re the motive. You have certainly got my attention. I liked the different approach of Smith with and without Lestrade. A nice touch.

MrsP :-)
mrspencil chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Well, that led up to a rather shocking chapter end! Delighted to find a new series from you. I will read on...

MrsP:-)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Getting more intriguing!

Ani
reflekshun chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Thank you again for sharing a terrific install! Please post again soon.
reflekshun chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
WOW! You are doing wonderfully! Thank you for sharing, and please post soon.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This install was just great! I cannot wait to see what else happens. Thank you so much for sharing, and please post soon.
Shall be lifted Nevermore chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Is Carol going to be important later on? Because there seems to be a lot of irrelevant info about him. I get kind of impatient reading them. Maybe stick to the main idea/plot? Other than that...great chapter :)
Aragonite chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Omiword.

Its a longer chapter but I'm still horribly sorry that it is over with.

I'm full of questions and my head is spinning.

I hope another chapter comes soon!
Capt-Facepalm chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
This is developing into a very interesting, if not a little gory, case and I look forward to reading more soon.

I mean no disrespect so please forgive this question. Is it presumptuous to believe the victims of the dismembered fingers are dead? Could these not be amputated from live victims?

Anyhow, you have great characterisations and an engaging plot, so, more please!
Mary le Bow chapter 3 . 8/5/2011