Reviews for Bearing Gifts
grossasstoenails chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
A chapter every day (and good ones too)! Keep up the good work! Hmmmm. ANOTHER package?
aragonite chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Well for the sake of my blood pressure, I hope the chapters come quickly! Oh my word. This is riveting!
leftygal chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Some very interesting developments here! I particuarly liked where you ended it - very ominous. If it's the same thing as Lestrade, it seems even creepier when delivered to his home rather than work! Keep up the good work!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Oh. Crap.

Ani
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Wow. What a gift to get. Urk.

Ani

P.S. The beginning was great. Short, with teasing at the start and stirrings of seriousness at the end.
grossasstoenails chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Please let Holmes show up soon! Update sooner! I love this fanfic by the way. Keep up the good work!
Revriley chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Same quality (very good), length in the end doesn't matter, and nice updating. This is a good connecting chapter, and the pace is such that there is a mild anxiety already seeping through the lines. Great job!
leftygal chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow! Awesome beginning! I love how much you managed to fit into just 800 or so words. I can't wait to see where you take this! (ps: I've been working my way through your other stories, and have to say that your versions of the yarders are pretty much part of canon to me now lol!)
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
great begining! Reminds me of the case (forgot the name) of the two ears in a box full of salt. Not OOC either. update soon!
AydanFox chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
The title is fine! And this may have been short, but it was most definitely enough to catch one's imagination AND attention! I'm glad to have you back, though you're absence allowed me time to read the rest of your stories. I love your Yarders!...And their wives!

This is sure to be another great case for our boys! Keep up the great work!
Mary le Bow chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
There's nothing wrong with that title, or with the plot, for that matter. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Revriley chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aw, no problem. Everyone has, y'know, real life (That exists?) to get back to. Your writing is always a welcome sight in my inbox, and the title's fine. This looks like a fun premise to explore, and you always have great plots to enjoy. No worries!
aragonite chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh, for-you're right, this is NOT long enough! Oh for heaven's sakes...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm always pleased to see a fic from you! Makes my day, especially since your Yarders are such real characters. :)
othrilis chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I have been an avid reader of your Sherlock Holmes stories for ages and it always makes me excited to see a new chapter from you in my inbox:) Thank you so much for writing these wonderful stories and please keep going!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »