Reviews for Taken By the Faceless Stranger
This was wonderful! Really well written!
Slimmette chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Loooooooooved this. So hot and amazing! Perfect one-shot, though like others I would love to know what happens next
StarlightSinger32 chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
Best Zutara smut I have read in a long time! I love the anonymity in the beginning, but also that Zuko is upstanding enough of a guy to reveal himself before they had sex. All around an excellent story, and a sequel would be nice ;)
hauntinqdxrk chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
I've been looking for this and I love it so much! Ugh! I love how desperate Zuko is for her and how readily they fall into each other and the ending makes me cackle like a mad woman.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
It has been 8 years and I still love this. Thank you for making it.
ProfessorESP chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
Oh my god, this is SO FUNNY imagining what's going on in Zuko's POV.
Me chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
The plot is WAY TOO obvious and the romance is too cheesy. Honestly, it made me want to gag. But at least you got that (even more cheesy) description of Zuko right enough. Read Goldenbrook15's avatar stories-no romance but full of wonderful plot and well-formed characters. I also like Suave Boogie and Emletish, they got great inspiration and a large dose of humor that will end you in a fit of giggles!
Construtive criticism-YAY!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
This was awesome and beautiful! Oh please continue this! Please write more!
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Hog-Monekys, this is brilliant. Tell me there's more to come? I want there to be more.
Crystal heart 255 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Very good story! I hope to read one where they fall in love with each other!
xXOceanXx chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I really enjoyed reading this. It's written so well, I so wish there was more to it but that's fine. This was amazing on its own. Thanks for this hot, amazing read!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Look on the bright side Katara; now your story is even more impressive! You kissed the Blue Spirit and had sex with Prince Zuko! _ Great story with super hot Zutara smex! Sequel? ;)
Dez chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
So, basically, I love you. Your writing is so yummy. I'll never get enough of Zutara.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Awesome one shot. This would be an amazing prologue to a series of one shots I think.
Dark'Empress911 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
How about you make a sequel