Reviews for Legacy of Blood
God of Vampires chapter 1 . 4/25
Would like to see this continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
very good, loved
Toby860 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
ah a fine start. for the minor part maybe naruto could be paired with Lilith or morrigan asland. anyways I like it and look forward to more eventually.
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
this is a very interesting story
reaperfrost8 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So does naruto get dracula powers because that would be awsome
Zero Sparda chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i think this is a great start and cant wait for the next chapter
Naruto fan 99 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Makai kingdom i actually just a part of the Disgaea nether-universe and is considered a spin off game because of how many tines Baal has appeared in the main Disgaea series. And so far this is a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
great story
Knight25 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great story! Continue when you can! I like the idea of the Darkstalkers being brought in.
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Well, this seems like an interesting story. I would like to see some updates as well. I wonder who will be in the harem if you're going to bash (hopefully within reason) Sakura. Ino would be a good idea as well as Hinata. Of course I would suggest Sakura, but only if she learns that everything doesn't revolve around Sasuke. I like redeemed NaruSaku stories as well as regular NaruSaku. It's still your story.
Heavywolfblade chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Sounds interesting looking forward to more, One question though Will you have Naruto learn how to use a whip as his main weapon? Because I think that would be awesome just a suggestion.
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
So far, looks good. I hope Kushina remains alive and well, for her son. Unless she's part of the harem.

Which brigns me to point two. Who is in the hareM? I have a few girls I'm hooing to see maybe. All from the narutoverse.

Good story so far.
ddcj1990 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Good chapter Im looking forward to the next one
FateBurn chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
interesting start please continue soon.