Reviews for Reunion
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
WELL SHE GOT HER HEA WITH EDWARD AND A BABY GIRL,I DONT LIKE HER NAME BUT HELL SHE AINT MY CHILD [GIGGLE]
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
OK IF YOU LOVE HER AND THIS IS FOREVER MARRY HER NOW NOT FIVE YEARS FROM NOW.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
SO JUST HOW LONG WAS HE MARRIED. AHOW COME NOONE IN FORKS KNEW?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
WELL WHAT WILL CHARLEY SAY TO HER SURE HOPE IT HELPS BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WDWARD IS THINKING ABOUT BELLA AFTER ALL THIS TIME.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
SO HE MARRIED HER WONDER HOW LONG HEY HAV BEEN MARRIED?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
SOUNDS TO ME HE DIDNT LOVE HER AS MUCH AS SSHE LOVED HIM IF HE COULD GO OFF AAND FIND A NEW GIRLFRIEND INA SEMSTER.
alivevalkyrie chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
fuck this is a door comes back and she accepts him ,just like life doesn't work like that
SarahRoseFics chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Bella was wayyyyy too forgiving. He wanted her at his beck n' call and when she said no, he became butt hurt and jumped into the bed of the first girl to give him attention. Had it been me, I'd have kicked him to the curb and forgot all about him. 11 years and just take him back? so no cool and so not realistic. And once again Bella is taking the blame... WTF? Still, a good one.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
This might be the stupidest plot I've ever seen.
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 4/19/2016
...If you still hate Edward after that... you are a bitch... that guy was manipulated like so many other men out there by a woman that sees nothing but cash/

Thank god she didn't get pregnant or she would have tried to ride off with his whole fortune.
louanne61 chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
This is a lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
louanne61 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Great start, poor Bella. I'm looking forward to read more.
Kickinl8tr chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
I liked this the characters were fallible. And redeemable. And e & b. Xx. Thank you.
Paolina Beke H chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
A beautiful ending! Thanks so much for sharing this story with us
sury.h chapter 6 . 5/28/2015