Reviews for Hood Logan
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh I forgot some things.
home fries? I kind of died laughing around there...
"Ghetto Fabulous" XD XD nice James.
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 1/3
XD ahaha I can't exactly picture how he must sound, but this was hilarious to read! Expected that Carlos would purposely 'sabotage' Logan like that. Of course, none of them are experts either so who knows why Logan thought they would be XD
ladydanni chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ghetto Logan epic Freakin FAIL White Logan fangirls and 'accidental' free feels from fans.
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I've read this before and seen the drawing.

Ooh, do you mean Logan Henderson the fat hobo? XD I totally just made that up, but hey, you never know! There could be a fat hobo with his name out there somewhere.

"I want you to teach me how to walk and talk like I'm from the hood," Logan answered.

Once more, Carlos found himself in stitches. When Logan tried to say, "Da hood," he failed…miserably. Hearing Logan even attempt to sound ghetto was truly something else. What made it so hilarious was that Logan was so…white.

Haha, Logan's just so.. Logan.

Carlos was half tempted to shake his head in disapproval at what Logan was wearing. He was sporting a black wife beater, skin tight jeans, a diamond studded belt, shades, a black baseball cap that was backwards, and a gold chain with a bedazzled dollar sign.

Hey, he's dressed like half the boys at my school!

Logan immediately felt awkward when Carlos walked over to him and started undoing his belt. Confused by what Carlos was doing, Logan's body tensed up.

I smell Cargan.

The best way to describe it was that it looked like Logan was waddling like a penguin carrying a giant beach ball. Or maybe it was more like a nine month pregnant mother-to-be with her hands folded loosely over her tummy.

As if that wasn't hilarious enough, in mid-stride, Logan's jeans slid off his thighs and fell to the floor. Logan's face turned as red as a tomato as he picked up his trousers and hastily tried to pull them up. However, seeing how they were skin tight, he was having a tremendous amount of difficulty. As funny was it was, and it was funny, Carlos was glad that Logan wasn't going commando underneath his jeans. Luckily, he was wearing a pair of boxers; llama boxers to be exact.

Hahahahahahaha! This is too good! Your description in this part was hilarious and perfect for this story!

"Why you all up in my Kool-Aid, foo? I thought we were tight. I thought you were my dog," Logan uttered, still sounding as white as can be despite the words coming out of his mouth. It probably had something to do with his enunciation.

Hahaha!

As soon as Camille made it to Apartment 2J, Kendall, James, and Carlos informed her of their current predicament. Even though she and Logan weren't dating at the time, they were still really good friends as evidenced by Camille slapping each of them across the face.

Hahaha, that sounds about right.

"Yeah, Kendall! Why did you tell her?" James chimed in, trying to earn brownie points from Logan.

Hahaha, oh James.

"No!" James said quickly. "I thought you having Camille get Logan to open the door was a good idea. I never said telling Camille about Ghetto Fabulous over there was a good idea!"

OMGROFLOL

"Y'all are trippin'! Why you gotta be hatin' on me like dat? I thought we were all home fries?" Logan said.

Seems a bit better. But seriously, home fries? XD

This story was great! It was excecuted well and the ending was better than you think. It just needed a little more between "'Bye!' Logan called out as he left the apartment altogether." and "That was the last time Logan ever went to Carlos for help with anything." to make it flow better. I felt like it ended just a little too fast. But other than that, it was perfect. I thought it was one of your funniest stories yet.
iSam101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I think it would be cool as a three shot or something like that... Following where Logan went after that... Otherwise, I liked it!
mavk4444 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh god, that was funny. I have to catch my breath from laughing so much!
RoyalShadow chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I loved this! I couldn't stop laughing,but I still feel bad for Logan.

I'm sorry,Logan,but it was one of the funniest things ever!)
XtremeBTRlover chapter 1 . 8/4/2011

Genius! Just GENIUS. I LOVED IT! Don't you dare delete is so damn perfect to just get rid of it and I'm sure lots of other readers will think it too.

I'm leaving you on author alert,fave author and adding the sroy to my favorites. I'll waiting for your next humor fic. I cracked up so hard and I can't wait to do it again.

I think I'll suggest some people on tumblr and twitter to read it too. I know they'll love it just as much as me.
BigTimeLoganLover chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh please don't delete this! I was laughing almost the whole way through! Up until Logan stormed into his bedroom and was all upset. But when he came back out and started being all gangster again I was on the floor laughing! This was AWESOME! And HAlarious! Like, one of the most humor-epic stories I've read! The world must be able to enjoy this humor-epicness!

Ella
thisprofileisnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
AHHHHHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This was so freaking funny!

Okay, when Logan says 'Why you all up in my kool-aid?' I laughed so hard because my brother says 'Why you all up in my kool-aid whe you dont even know the flava?' and he sounds so wrong!

LOL!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Good Story
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oooh, I remember that picture! I had to look it up again. "sup." GOOD GRAVY, YES. As soon as I read like the first three paragraphs, I could not stop laughing. The image alone is ridiculous enough. But how you went to such lengths with it... I'm not even gonna try using all caps, because it wouldn't do the epic justice. I need to pause for a moment and breathe.

I'm okay now. Really, though. Logan... Oh, Logan. Logan, Logan, Logan... GAAAAHHH LOGAN. LOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAN. Ahem. Seriously. Logan. Why? Why on earth would you want to do this? You are white. And we love white Logan. Your whiteness is what makes you Logan. The whiteness is Logan-ness. You can't shun your very nature. As this has proven. You're not just embarrassing yourself here, you're embarrassing us. You couldn't stop being white no matter how hard you tried. But don't feel bad... That's why we love you. *hugs Logan*

And I love how they bring Camille in. And she uses her ladyness to get him to show her. And yet she still makes him be normal Logan for a little bit. It's rather awesome.

Yeah. This story was glorious. If you DARE delete it... I'll... uh... I can't think of anything right now, but don't delete it. Yeah.
PartyInTheBackBuisnessUpFront chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
baha that was to funny, I loved it! I could totally see them doing an episode of that on the show. James trying to earn brownie points with Logan and throwing Kendall under the bus was to great. dont delete the story. its pree awesome.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh my goodness lol. Logan trying to be black is like me trying to live lol. It's just the most awkward thing ever andprobablyshouldnthappen. LOVE HIM OHMYGOODNESS. From beginning to end I. . . was embarrassed for him haha. There's no other way of putting it. Just. Logan, Logan, Logan. What do you think you are doing? -facepalm headdesk-

Carlos haha. He had an abnormal amount of patience. He was adorable too. I wanted to hug him throughout the entire thing. He was just being such a sweet friend, helping Logan with a lost cause haha. What a sweetie. :)

Man, I would have laughed really hard too if I were James or Kendall. Or Carlos. Or anyone who had the fortune to witness Logan trying to be black. It would be something that I would never ever forget.

I loved Camille kissing him. YAY FOR TURNING HIM BACK INTO THE NATURALLY AWKWARD NERD! -cheers- I love him much beter that way. Loved this one-shot SO DON'T DELETE IT LOL
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Don't delete this story! This was absolutely hilarious! Logan was trying to act ghetto and failed miserably. Even Camille's kiss didn't soften him up.