Reviews for Beyond
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
that is so sweet! i really love trans!Sherlock. thanks to much for writing this! :)
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
oh god i effing LOVE this story. absolutely and completely love love love. *fangirl!grin of loves*
UnravellingThread chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh my go-this brought tears to my eyes! *fav*
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Omg, that was fantastic! Loved the ending
Eat Them chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow, this is beautiful. I love how you subtly worked in Sherlock's worries, and John's steady prsence. It slowly dawned on me that his body might not match up to his self, and it was done very well. Bravo.
Maplefrost chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
GAHH. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T REVIEWED THIS BEFORE.

This made me go AWWWW multiple times. I adore this fic! It was heart-warming and sweet
Laburnum Steelfang chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I'm ashamed to say the skeleton thing never occurred to me before. Then again, I don't spend much time contemplating what happens to people's skeletons in general, so I guess it's not all THAT much of a slip-up on my part. Poor guy :( Good thing he's got John around. Interesting way of proposing, with an epitaph. Clearly worked for them, though. Awwwww!
Creeper J chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
So very sweet.
OryonUK chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
My...oh my...this was so sweet but I loved it the eulogy John wrote was simply breathtaking and Eeeek they're gonna get married :D

I love your mini series and hope you continue for many other equally amazing fics to come!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I've been following along this whole little series, and I must say, I'm in LOVE with it :3 so unique and utterly sweet i adore it dearly and look forward to more eagerly
BuffyRowan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Another beautiful story in this series. Your characterizations still ring true to canon, but still work in the context of your AU. Really love this, and I can't wait to see the next installment.
SephiruRibbon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Another masterpiece. After reading the rest of your Translock stories and leaving my thoughts on Beneath, I was enamored with how you stayed so true to Sherlock's character. Trying to describe what it is about it that's so spot on is difficult, but essentially the sentiment turns into "He is exactly as he should be." The physical and emotional depth of Sherlock being transgender seems like such a fluid, natural extension. Sherlock's character is not all that impresses me. Your writing is elegant and graceful, each word standing out from the other so that they are equally important and exciting. The vocabulary is rich and powerful (like Mycroft, haha) and I definitely hope this isn't the last time you write a story about this. Five stars.
Street Howitzer chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Heartbreakingly beautiful. This is an aspect of my cis privilege I've never had to consider before, and I am so grateful you opened my eyes to it. The proposal at the end is just so *them*. I'm not generally a fan of Sherlock and John getting hitched, but you make me believe it. I love it. Thank you for sharing.
Hattie chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I adore your Translock series!