Reviews for Poké Rangers: Element Warriors
Blaze Productions chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
I just realized how you resolved one cliffhanger and then there's another one. But, all in all it was a great chapter :)

Please continue XD
ReD rIdInG rAvEn chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Epic chapter! Altough it ended in a cliffhanger, darrrnnitt! Cannot wait to read what will come next, it sounds (reads?) very interesting..
Blaze Productions chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
I got to admit, this was a very dramatic chapter. I wonder what will happen to the bombs? Now I really can't wait for next chapter... :)

Now, to start searching for the answers to the quiz: (searching... searching... searching... especially if I'm going to research some of this for the crossover lol)

Soldiers of Lutemecia:

Merquias, Keivor, Souma, Chemour, Hekomime, Fearnult, Purrima, Serafina...

I think that's it.
ReD rIdInG rAvEn chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
Dang Cliffy! _ what happens with the rangers now? what where those "bombs" and what do they do? snaps!
Pink Lightspeed Ranger chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Tsubasa Ozu
Blaze Productions chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Hey... I'm back!

To your answer, it was Tsubasa.

Anyway, this chapter was really good. I haven't read anything pertaining to boxing in a while and you pulled it off with awesomeness. However, that Beedrill monster. Yeah, it needed to be punched in the face XD

Can't wait for the next installment!
Blaze Productions chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Got to admit, this episode was pretty epic. Tom's being a bit reckless in driving a Pidgeotto zord... lol. Just kidding. Overall, this was awesome and I can't wait to read more. Please continue soon. :)
ReD rIdInG rAvEn chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
EP 082: A scare in the air

This chapter came out sooner than expected. Very nice job.
Blaze Productions chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Well, it's obvious its Gingaman... lol.

Well, I do like the episode. For a minute, I was thinking you took this from Flashman Episode 4 from the title lol but it wasn't. However, poor Kaine... at least he was blind and not having upside down vision.
ReD rIdInG rAvEn chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Is the answer to the question Seijuu Sentai Gingaman? The 22nd of the Sentai series, running from 1998 to 1999.

I wonder what happend to the "blind" girl. And was she running from Eygen or fron something else? And I would never try to fight against Mira...ever. Nice chapter by the way, what with turning Eygen's "attack" against him and all.
Blaze Productions chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
This was an interesting chapter. It was honestly. Good job :) I thought it was amazing with the zords and stuff. I also found this chapter to be excellent with the plot.

I also liked how the spirits were portrayed. With this response, I think it's possible that this plot will develop. :)

Alright, keep it up. :)
ReD rIdInG rAvEn chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
The answer to the question is Giant Robo.

The story's getting more interesting each time, what with the zords -which is a really original idea that I liked, that of which making the zords each ranger's "partners- and the soccer explosive ball/bomb. I would love to read more.

As for thhe prize, I would make a supporting character -already had an idea from a while ago- but I did not see the details at the end of the prologue, so I am not sure what to do. Thank you, and thnx for using my monster.
Blaze Productions chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Whoops. With all of the work I had to do for the semester, I forgot to review!

I thought this was interesting. It seems that Dama is taking some deep thought into being a ranger.

I do like the new weapons and a defeat of a new monster.

Friendship bonds... yes!

Alright, for your answer... it's C. :)
ReD rIdInG rAvEn chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Liked the chapter, altough Mira's almost leaving scene seemed kind of rushed. But other than that the chapter is wholly good and so interesting. And lol at Grimeler/Maveler. And the little girl..is it Julia?

The answer to the question is letter c.
Pink Lightspeed Ranger chapter 5 . 10/30/2011