Reviews for Act Your Age
Pineapple girl chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Too bad! Why did you stop? That story was great!:( but we don't hate you:) i hope you'll write some news stories! See ya'!
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Very interesting so far!
CandyMater chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Wha... I can't even fathom why you would just quit this story.
ANTfarmfanatic chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
BLAH IT WAS JUST GETTIN GOOD!
Psychic101 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
What? But this was such a good story!
GiGiLiz chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Awh, tear. Ah well, I'll finish it in my mind LOL!
Shassiefan chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Wow heartbreaking to see that the muse is gone because I'll tell you what I laughed/cried through the first two chapters. It was a really cute story and I would have loved to see it continue. Best of luck with your new stories, hope they're every bit as good as this one was.
supernatural88 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I'll be sad to see this one go.
Empyrean Skies chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Okay :( Oh well. You shouldn't delete it, at least, just mark that it's complete. :)
Post U Later chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Aww This Was A Really Good Fic. To Bad. There're Aren't Many Psych Fics Where Shawn Thinks He's A Kid. Actually I'm Not Sure If There Are Any Besides This One. T-T I'll Be Sad That You Wont Be Continuing This.
Empyrean Skies chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Please update! :) This is a really interesting story :) Five year old Shawn and Lassie conversations are awesome xD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
"Uh-uh-uh, neither of you gets it," he told him seriously, putting it on top of the mantelpiece.

OMG That's So Funny! XD

In an all-too five year old style of drawing, there was a very tall man with an angry face and sharp teeth, foaming at the mouth and pulling the head off a dinosaur. I Really Want To See That Picture! XD

"He got hit in the head on a case, and – now the doctors aren't really sure why – but now he's – "

"Is he in a coma?" She asked fearfully.

"No, he's – " "Oh god, is he on a ventilator?"

"He thinks he's five," there was a long pause at the other end of the phone. "Maddy?"

Lol I Would Have Paused Like That Too. XD

He nodded, then remembered she couldn't see him, so he quickly verbalised his response.

OMG U Have No Idea How Many Times I've Done That. Nodded Or Shook My Head While Talking On The Phone To Answer Yes Or No. The The Person ON The Other En Is All "Well" Or "Are U Going To Answer Me?" Then I'm All "Oh Right, Yeah/Yes." Or "Oh Right, No" Lol XD

he looked around to see that Shawn had fallen asleep on the sofa. Cursing the fact that his ex-wife seemed to be always right...

Moms Are Always Right(Well With Things Like This), They'll Always Remember How To Take Care Of Their Little Bundles Of Joy. I Love The Image Of Shawn Falling Asleep On The Couch. X)

Can't Wait For The Next Ch. X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
OMG That Was Amazing! Poor Shawn Though! He Doesn't Remember Any Of Them(Except His Dad). & How Will He React To His Mom Not Being Around. I Hope He Gets His Memories Back.

You Know I Really Like The Idea Of Shawn Losing His Memories. But There Don't Seem To Be Many Where He Loses His Memory. Weird. XD

So Thank You For The Story I Will Now Proceed To Read The Next Ch. X3
Rook chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I've been reading Psych fics all month, starting from the very first post on this site, and this is the first one I've commented on, it's that good (the fact that it's incomplete had a little to do with it, too). This is really good. I am really sad it hasn't been updated in so long, it's such a fun read. Jules is right, Shawn IS sweet at this age. I hope some of the show writers read fan fiction and come upon this story, cuz this would be a GREAT episode. Please consider finishing it soon!
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I startled my dog by snorting in laughter. Hope you continue!