Reviews for Come Hither
lilmizzkkCullen chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Hi
I was a little bit confused with who the other person/vamp was I understand that it was jasper and edward bit I'm mot sir who the other one is
Apart from that I think this is an amazing fanfic and would love it of there was a mother chapter or a sequel but with the cullen girls.

From lilmizzkkcullen.
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was . . . intense. O.O And wonderful, mind you! :D
cas chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow, the feelings I got while reading this fic are too many to describe, all good though. Lyrical , poetic, enthralling. You are an extremely talented writer, when I grow up I wanna write like you.
RebelSkies chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was one of the most amazing stories I've ever read! You are brilliant! xx
naelany chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Amazing. I don't think I've ever read anything like this. Great job
bbutterfly689 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
this is a sweet story. The characters are explicit without being vulgar. I look forward to reading your other stories. Thanks for sharing.
MiamiTrue chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is my first slash read. I wasn’t sure what to expect, well other than the obvious, but I ventured in because I was invited by you.

First off, you are an amazing writer, your phrases are breathtaking, for example;

“The sandman is in the building, he's coming to take them any second now, and my heart warms.”

Pure poetry!

I didn’t mind that it was a dream, it was moving, touching, it made me feel, and isn‘t that what good writing is all about?

Real love is so rare that when it does happen it should be celebrated not considered forbidden. I have never been one to judge but maybe somehow I never thought that same sex partners (for the lack of better words) could love as deeply. Thank you for making me see that is not so.

Although this would never be my first choice of stories, your style and eloquence is worthy of my time and I thank you for sharing your talent with me.

Lilly
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
It was very sweet.. I liked how part of the time you didn't know if it was really "his" imagination, or if it was reality.

Very sexy without being explicit. ;)
twibrarian88 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was really unusual and interesting. You have a wonderful command of language and I loved the author's internal monologue. Thanks for sharing!
SwedenSara chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
"I'm working away—hitting keys, finding words, moving through layers of understanding. Sometimes I stop, and read instead; delve deeply into stories that change me, awaken me, reach me and teach me. Those are the good nights, the nights I don't feel lonely. The nights when there is light in my life and the darkness hovers but doesn't quite manage to take hold." Somehow this feels very... self-experienced. I can tell you it really resounds with me - I recognize the same thing from my own late nights of writing the multi-chap that was about me. When we write, we often put little things of ourselves in our characters, and I can't help but noticing this one, as well as Leah in your other one-shot, is a clearly a writer...

"I used to be a strong, lean, young, and happy man. Somewhere along the way I turned into someone who was strong most days and only happy some" Yeah... very much the same for me as well. Except for the little detail that I'm not a man. Heh.

"What would one do in life without a little Jasper? I mean, seriously?" - What he said.

" Then Edward lays his cheek to my belly and blows a strong tunnel of air against all that which is pulsing and alive within me. I am electricity personified. I am a power plant, and I am at meltdown." *swallows hard*

"I fall, head over ass, and wake up with a start." Noooooo... was it all a dream? *pouts*

Is this the story that didn't make it all the way to the slash contest? Because if it is, something is very wrong with that contest. This is a great story - and very sexy.

Love /Sara
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
OMG, what a hot dream! I wouldn't mind a starring role here, that's for sure! This was lovely: "am electricity personified. I am a power plant, and I am at meltdown." Thanks for writing and sharing!
MG2112 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was lovely and so bittersweet.

I kept wondering, is it real? Is it real? No he's writing them, then no it *is* real!

But ultimately those beautiful boys were his creations, they faded into the ether.

Very, very nice.

MG :o)
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
very unique

elvirina_nelly turned me on to you

i believe she has fallen asleep at the computer too before
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
that's an interesting take on it, telling it from the writer's PoV! That was enjoyable, darl.
Elvirina chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hey... After our little discussion I simply had to come over just to see what you can do with a keyboard. I find myself amazed. That was nothing short of amazing and I absolutely adore your style. I never knew slash could be written with such delicacy, but your showed me how. That was so beautiful and such an intriguing angle to a story. I don't think many people in fandom can hold a candle to your one shot.

This is a wonderful piece of work and it does deserve hundreds of reviews

Nelly