Reviews for Under the stars
can you please change the font when you are speaking it is so confusing
BelleDayNight chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Yay! They have a new settlement and some security! And it doesn't seem to be run by an evil man like the Governor in Walking Dead. I enjoyed this short story. Thanks for writing it and sharing it. (I like to read the works by the people that read some of my works...its fun to see similar fandoms enjoyed!)
BelleDayNight chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Hmm...who's the man with the scar face? I guess I'll just click next and find out!
BelleDayNight chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Haha, Saeko stole his shirt!
BelleDayNight chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Rei is always needing rescuing. It is annoying. That's part of the reason I don't like her. She's okay athletically, but not strong enough to survive zombie apocalypse!
BelleDayNight chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
It is true. Guys like to blow stuff up.
BelleDayNight chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I enjoyed the humor in this chapter.
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Saya is cruel. Ugh, I really can't stand Rei and this story is not improving my opinion of her. But that's okay, because Saeko is better!
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
I think the contest is already over...Rei is just trying to guilt him into being with her. He really wants to be with Saeko who actually respects him. Jeez, this sounds like another episode in the series (just a little less gory).
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Takashi loves Saeko! Wonderful! I cosplayed Saeko for a convention two summers ago. I really enjoyed slashing zombies that were roaming the con halls. You've captured Rei's annoying, mean, useless side well. As you've shown Saeko being the natural choice of backup for war!
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
He'll choose Saeko obviously...Rei just wants him because he's the only handsome guy in the group. Saeko is way hotter and cooler. Only if Takashi is a complete moron would he choose Rei.
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
So, Saeko and Takashi are fabulous! I really liked the chemistry between them in the series. And from what I could tell before the zombies started he seemed to have a crush on her at school and she knew of him too. I can't stand the way Rei treated Takashi. She broke his adolescent heart and then as soon as her boyfriend died she's all over Takashi expecting him to be in love with her again. I hate that the anime was so short. I tried to read the manga, but it was a bit hard to folow. Thanks so much for writing/sharing this!
The 11 Tailed Vegetable chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Saya? LOSING AN ARGUMENT?! :O LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
The 11 Tailed Vegetable chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
aaaw, so cute! Arisu-chan is so adowable!
The 11 Tailed Vegetable chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
SAEKO-CHAN! KAWAII! this is a great story but you misspelled one of the japanese words. The correct word is 'Oyasuminasai'.