Reviews for Two Fools Dancing on the Hands of Time
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 1 . 3/18
Ugh. She should've Shunshinned home, picked up the book and Shunshinned somewhere private. Then Sasuke would go to her house and watch an empty building...
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 2 . 1/8
Ha! So much for a one time thing!
Tarani Bosatsu chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
You know, this have the great potential to continue, and not because of the extraordinary lemon, but because I can't stop wondering about what was going on with Sasuke, where were his ideas exactly and what would happen if he knows this, that sort of keep lingering in my mind and still after my second reading. Anyways, I'm not asking you to continue, you probably finished here for a reason... I'm just sharing my thoughts. Great work and thanks for sharing it :)
Caeria chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Enjoyed the story. It was definitely a fun read. One piece of concrit for your future writing - please review how conversation is written. You have commas, tags and starting paragraphs all messed. For example, in this chapter -

"Yes, actually," Sakura couldn't contain her small, teasing smile . . ." This is written as if Sakura is doing the speaking and yet, in the story, this is something Kakashi says. This is incorrectly formatted and it makes the story hard to read because if becomes difficult to understand who is speaking.

But again, beyond sentence structure, the story was a good read. Thanks for that.
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Don't pull a Kishi and leave a plot hole. What is Sasuke plotting? I demand to know!
LaiChan chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Wait, what? Over an year since the last update? Oh please tell me you are not dropping this gem? No, seriously, whoever you are, don't do this, I really wanna read the rest of this. Was Sasuke outside stalking Sakura? Will Kakashi develop feelings for Sakura and will she get to keep her cool for once? Will there be a confrontation between Kakashii and Sasuke? I want to know all those things! Is there really no hope left?...
Joele chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Done and done..please write more! I'm suffering ijustreadhorriblywrittenfanf iction-itist ( not you) but seriously I can't find good stories ( I sorta read most of them) and I resort to cheesiness, pwease (。-_-。)
From a story deppraved reader.
MaPetite-cricket chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Loved it! Very sexy, well done _
Haras Noxim chapter 2 . 1/28/2012

"I think I might have to start seeing you on a regular basis for erectile dysfunction,"

"What?" Sakura looked up to meet his gaze, which was brisling with amusement, "You certainly don't have any dysfunction,"

"Well, I think I do if, once it's up, only certain things will bring it down again,"

Songlian chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Cliche or not it's all about fun and this was quite fun to read. I just can't get enough of these two and I love lemons featuring them. Thank you for feeding my addiction! Well done.

"I think a more apt question would be, 'who was the lucky girl?'" That line and the ending really made me laugh. :)
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Well damn. Kakashi is going to kill Sakura, lol. But waht a way to go :fans self: ;) Yum

Smash41KMF chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Haha, wow. Only Kakashi would pull a joke like that after having sex.
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Sexay! :)【O()O】
Skyrere chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
M-m m... Very nice.

I enjoyed every moment of that.

in fact, it was so well done that it would have made a spectacular chapter story.

alas... you have already stated that this is it... sigh...

this is as far as it goes...

No more.

this is it.

this is it.

my husband is out to sea and this was almost a substitute for him... XD

Great Job.

I love you.
XxNecalllixX chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
woah hotness! *drools over images now etched into my brain