Reviews for Jaded Memories
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 7 . 5/28
Ohhhh godd.. Please tell me you're alive...
Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
This is really good! Please write more of the story. I wanna see how it ends.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
Please update the next chapter...
Tentai.t chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
I will patiently await your next chapter :)
Tentai.t chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Definitely more erotic!
Tentai.t chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Totally agreeing with using Yokozawa to help jog Ritsu's memory. Btw, is this fic placed after ritsu's mom went to the hospital? Again good job on the chapter!
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Don't worry about your lemons. Your story makes up for them!
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
So excited to read the next chapter. My dear sweet author, you rock!
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Wow! I was right. Amnesia. Who woulda thought it would be a great plotline for takaritsu? YOU, my awesome author! I love this chapter!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I know it's only the first chapter but this has really caught my attention! It's so very insightful on the pov of someone who has amnesia and regressed to their past. Willing to beta this one if you're still looking.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I love how you used Panda Warrior from the original magna in this. Also its sad that only parts of Ritsu's memory is coming back but good too. Pleas write the next chapter soon, I can't wait!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I really happy you decided to do a chapter from Masumune's POV. You did really well changing your writing to fit Masumune too. I do like the story from Ritsu to though so don't always do Masumune.
Random Guy101 chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
The lemon was amazing! Not shitty in the least. Oh and the family dinner was really good but I felt bad for poor Ritsu. Keep up the good work!
Random Guy101 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I think you should do the love triangle. It would be interesting and great job again!