Reviews for The Daimyo's Bought Bride
inadequacy-in-a-bucket chapter 16 . 2/6
Before I say anything, I'd like you to know that I rarely write reviews. I feel little reason to, most of the time.
That being said, I wanted to write this review to tell you that this is, par none, the best fanfiction I have ever read.

Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
The best story ever
AnonymousMilk chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
This fic is f*cking perfect! I love it! omg my favorite fic 3
DarkPrincess129 chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
This story was like a fairytale! I loved the epilogue!
HaibaraAiFan chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
In Arabic (my language) Baraka means Blessing.
basketballgirl1185 chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
If u make one with hinata let it be the same but instead of ino ans sai let it be all about hinata and naruto but same story:)
basketballgirl1185 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
The best inosai story EVER! Loved it:)
ai-chan20 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh my God! This story is sooooooo lovely! Even though the lemon parts were on the later chapters... I think the wait is worth it. The story is nothing but pure enjoyment, pleasure and LOVE! Congrats for a very splendid story:))
foolish intentions chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
oh my god this story is amazing.
Amazon Spirit chapter 16 . 11/22/2011
what a lovely story the best out there so far but Istill think you need to look over the spelling here and there you kept on replacing f's with l's and even a few a's with s's.
nequam-tenshi chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
A lovely fairytale! My heart nearly stopped when Sai told Ino his secret.
Tzedek chapter 16 . 9/1/2011
Hey,

Great story!

I loved it!

And yes! I would love to read Hinata's story!

And I assume Sakura's is the last one.

Can't wait to read it!

- Tzedek
iZzati D miZzu chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
Great ending :D Hinata? with whom? please don't put her with gaara. 2 silent people together would definitely cause the world freeze with solitude. Personally, hinata's well match is naruto. well, that is what i think la :D
ApparentlyFood chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
this is the first book?...? ...are the otehrs about Ino? cause i would take taht o.o not that much into hinata's ... -poke-

great job, another now please? XD ...more or less...ino
Kigaroo chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
I love this story! Somehow you've manage to blend the past and present in your story!