Reviews for The Daimyo's Bought Bride
freyja0taku chapter 16 . 3/24
Yay for finishing this! :3 I really love this!.. This is a really great adaptation.. Well, I haven't checked the original book but if I get the chance to read that.. I'm sure that I will still imagine Sai and Ino.. xD This is really awesome.. Now I'm gonna lose sleep again for reading the sequel.. :3
freyja0taku chapter 6 . 3/23
Yay for this! This is really amazing and interesting! :3 ..
Guest chapter 16 . 10/20/2015
You are awesome !
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Good good good, I just noticed that your points and concept were redundantly emphasized, so I skipped those parts and then some rhetorics. I think good editing will come in handy! And yes I would like to see Hinata's story hopefully with a happy ending too!
boa0811 chapter 16 . 5/18/2015
thank u very much for your story! I love Sai-Ino, yet didnt find story about them that much.
wish u all the best.
Lady Randomosity chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
I absolutely loved this! I wish there were more InoSai stories out there.
inadequacy-in-a-bucket chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
Before I say anything, I'd like you to know that I rarely write reviews. I feel little reason to, most of the time.
That being said, I wanted to write this review to tell you that this is, par none, the best fanfiction I have ever read.

Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
The best story ever
AnonymousMilk chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
This fic is f*cking perfect! I love it! omg my favorite fic 3
DarkPrincess129 chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
This story was like a fairytale! I loved the epilogue!
HaibaraAiFan chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
In Arabic (my language) Baraka means Blessing.
basketballgirl1185 chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
If u make one with hinata let it be the same but instead of ino ans sai let it be all about hinata and naruto but same story:)
basketballgirl1185 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
The best inosai story EVER! Loved it:)
ai-chan20 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh my God! This story is sooooooo lovely! Even though the lemon parts were on the later chapters... I think the wait is worth it. The story is nothing but pure enjoyment, pleasure and LOVE! Congrats for a very splendid story:))
foolish intentions chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
oh my god this story is amazing.