Reviews for Moving Along
sd4ianto chapter 13 . 4/17
i'm a little bummed. I don't generally start chapter stories that aren't complete for this exact reason. Yours intrigued me. But I just realized it says you haven't updated for almost a year. It's new and original and you're a good writer. It would be a shame not to finish it.
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 4/17
What!? He can get Ianto killed without Ianto even remembering why. He won't remember Roger is even anywhere around and stop 'protecting' himself.
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 4/17
Torchwood One is gone. What/who is Ianto afraid is going to retcon her for knowing about Torchwood One?
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 4/16
You had Ianto opening the library, but Jack saying he worked 2pm to 9pm.
ukdramafan chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Happy New Year! and a time of new beginnings. Are you likely to continue this or have the plot bunnies fled? If it's abandoned, could you put up a message so that I can stop checking? Thanks.
ukdramafan chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Welcome back, good to see another chapter up. This was an action filled chapter, which paints Roger in an even worse light. Of course he's obsessed by the man he blames for Lisa's death, but that doesn't give him the right to treat a friend as a convenience or with disregard. Hopefully Michelle will recognize he's out of control before she helps him plan ways of getting Ianto. Looking forward to hearing the conversation between Jack and Ianto at the wedding.
Aya2013 chapter 13 . 5/22/2013
wow I like this story! What's next? Waiting for update.
photo100 chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Oooh! Whatever next?! Another fabby chapter - can't wait for the next one.
The-Girl-Who-Waited42 chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Yes, first reviewer for chapter thirteen!
; )
Yay, an update!
I've missed this story sooo much!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ukdramafan chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Apologies for not commenting on this chapter sooner (after all, I don't have the right to complain about you not writing, if I haven't either). Please continue if you can, it's really disappointing to start a story and discover months (or years!) later that it's never going to be finished.
Jesse Cardel chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
more please?! : ) This story is amazing.
photo100 chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
This is brilliant! I can't wait for the next chapter!
The-Girl-Who-Waited42 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
I love this story. You are a fantastic author. ; )
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee update ! : )
weeping00willow chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Oh, yeah, Ianto kneeing Jack in the groin. *giggles* Now that's what I call foreplay! Can't wait to see what happens next. :D