Reviews for Discord
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
So creepy and excellent! :D I like it.
Bob G. Leeman chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
you have done a great job of walking the fine line that is Asmodean, making him the least evil & inhuman Chosen yet retaining the cruelty and malice that made him want to swear his Oaths to the Great Lord in the first place! not to mention envy... poor Evan! what happened to his hands? did a Trolloc eat them? & his opinion of Aginor was interesting... my only issue is that while you have certainly captured the way Asmodean thinks, the dialogue doesn't always sound quite like him, as his speech does not seem sufficiently pretentious or precocious. but who am I to say? they are all talking in the Old Tongue anyway I suppose. Asmodean playing poor stumpy out with his OWN music was a final nice touch... or nasty, depending on your perspective.
alkin chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh this is excellent - creepy, intense, you've got into Asmodean's head so well, I can completely believe this is something he would have done. A perfect portrait of envy and cruelty and bitterness, but the best part is when he's musing about Aginor, his dislike of him, how he sees Aginor as 'evil' - and by implication, believes that he himself is not. That is just such a true-to-life moment, he either doesn't realise or doesn't want to admit to himself that *he's* a monster, too, and is so full of his own excuses and self-justifications. How very human.