Reviews for The World of the Moon
Revenger chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
I really like all of your work in here. You have talent to capture the mystic and poetic feeling of Tsukihime, and so i really hope that you will going to do more work on Tsukihime, be it another chapter for this story, or a whole new series. Anyway, thank you for all of your hard work, and i really appreciate it.
changhyon92 chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
A'wwws abound in this chapter. Like a lot.
changhyon92 chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
well, it's definitely different to see Arcueid's thoughts near the end of Ciel's Route. Different is good.
changhyon92 chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I'm speechless, that's all i'm willing to say. Not in the bad way of course, but speechless nonetheless.
changhyon92 chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
a beautiful piece i must say.
changhyon92 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Avalon? cuz that's where I'm imagining them to be, which is weird.
changhyon92 chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
...(Sniff) it was a beautiful snippet
changhyon92 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Was that a Crimson MoonxShiki going on in this snippet? Because if there was, whatever you're taking, give me some.
changhyon92 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
very Very cute.
changhyon92 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
you should definitely continue this line of snippets. Also, the precious snippets: totally cute and awesomesauce between Shiki and Arc. Awesome job. they were full of d'aaaws and other synonyms.
harvey.despa chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
Who is the true author of this story?
Iam finding for "The world of the moon" by Gregorio Brilliantes
FleeingReality chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I put this story on my favorites just because of this chapter. Satsujinki and Arcuied are the best thing that ever came out of Tsukihime.
FLoo trip chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
Guess Gilgamesh isn't as top dog as he'd like to think he is.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 30 . 2/20/2012
A fine conclusion.

Hisui is so nice... in fact if she was no this nice Kohaku would have long conquered the world and became its evil magical girl-overlord or something.

A good series and it was as much fun as watching the Carnival, but like all things it came to an end (of sort, I hope). Though it would be good if you added an epilogue of sort and a "What happened to who".

Now go and finish "chain of Morality" or start a new story! ن - behold my ultra-creepy Ichimaru Gin face!
BrazeRancor chapter 30 . 2/19/2012
Thank you for your time and effort. I enjoyed your writing immensely. I do hope so see more from you at some time.