Reviews for Lord Charming
Cheysmommy2012 chapter 800 . 9/16
I'm not usually a fan of these 100 word chapters... most make them rushed, choppy, and unpleasant. You, however, have made them work beautifully. I absolutely adore this story, and I'm so happy I finally paid attention to the notes on your most recent chapters posted to dokuga. As a result, not only did I find the end of this happily ever after, I look forward to exploring the rest of your stories!
Lazy ArtemisMoon chapter 800 . 9/15
And many years later I found myself finally reading the manga all the way through. While I favored Inuyasha for years, my older self seems to favor Sesshoumaru. So glad there are so many good stories out there! I was hesitant to try this at first because of the 800 short chapters, but I am glad I did, it was so much fun to read!
dizzydani777 chapter 260 . 9/14
perfect
DeborahBee chapter 1 . 9/7
I've been looking for this story for days. So happy I decided to go through my favorite authors to check.
E-man-dy-S chapter 791 . 8/28
You know what I would love-is to read Milady's second love-story. As in, who is her babies daddy? And how did he convince her to mate him?
I really want to know! :)
I adore this! Thank you :)
Jade
Estefana chapter 800 . 8/8
me encantó sin palabras. preciosa. el final me hubiera gustado un poco mas elaborado saber quizas un poco de su apareamiento. me dejaste con las ganas ja ja ja. pero preciosa sin duda.
Black White and Shades of Grey chapter 800 . 8/7
This story was amazing. Wow
4Eva Dreaming chapter 800 . 8/6
There are no words for how epic and beautiful this saga was
4Eva Dreaming chapter 752 . 8/6
I’m so glad she won’t die and they can be together forever
4Eva Dreaming chapter 733 . 8/6
Honestly everything about this is absolutely perfect! The only thing that sucks is how high of a standard you’re setting regarding me enjoying other fanfictions
4Eva Dreaming chapter 162 . 8/3
Oof a huff from Sesshōmaru, I’m dead . Honestly though I’m chortling so much this is just wonderful!
LifeandFire25 chapter 800 . 8/1
I love this story. I re read it all the time. I am curious as to who the father is of her new children is? For milady.
Toly chapter 800 . 7/23
ggguuuaaauuu que fabulosa historia me gusto mucho
Espero sigas escribiendo
Saludos
katara Y.O.U chapter 625 . 7/19
this is my third read.
milady keeps him close, very close
that explains the person standing beside her in the end!
oh my gosh!