Reviews for Lord Charming
Purplediamon chapter 800 . 7/12
I just reread this I love it so much, some wholesomeness in this site so full of angst. Its definetly one of my favorite sesshomaru and Kagome fanfictions, like within top 10 of all time.
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 160 . 6/28
I wish I could favorite specific chapters, there's so many that I've especially enjoyed!
Fandomfan46 chapter 800 . 6/25
Wow, no matter how many times I read this story a sigh of relief and sweetness never fails to escape me.. this is absolutely peace, love and beauty woven throughly in each plucked, deliberate word and sentence.. 100 words seems so little but you play it into enormous volume. Fantastic job and adventure Forthright and I can't wait to read your book! it enthralled me you published a work of your own.
I don’t know how you do it! Packing all those actions and feelings into a 100 word chapter.
This is my third time re-reading this and it’s just as good as the first time I read it, actually is even better!
I am grateful that you write this, especially this pairing bacause SessKag is my OTP for life. This just fullfilled everything I want in this pairing and more!
Even though I am content with this story, there’s always a part of me wanting to read more. Lol
sesspanda chapter 1 . 6/18
this was an amazing read. your writing is absolutely marvelous! I wish there was more!
Elwin Ailred chapter 800 . 5/30
This gets sweeter each time I re-read it.

Thank you again for the wonderful story!
Aki chapter 800 . 5/29
This was a beautiful story and an intriguing 100-word delivery. Because they are so short, I found myself wishing they had been condensed after the fact (into bundles of 20-25 'mini-chapters'). The pause, having to refresh to get a new chapter, made me feel for Sesshomaru's two year-long plight. I'm not adverse to Inuyasha fanfictions, it is just rare that characters that work well outside of the source material. You are an amazing writer, the romance is believable, but the interplay between the established characters, the twining in of original characters, and all with the 100-word limit... your work's remarkable.
JCGR chapter 800 . 5/25
Me encanto!
Rokizol chapter 1 . 5/22
katara Y.O.U chapter 800 . 5/20
I will always re-read this fanfic whenever I remember it... I love it that much...
Filiafamilias chapter 800 . 5/17
This fic is simply wonderful. One of your best works, in my opinion. At some point, where Kagome returned home, the storyline seemed to make a strange break with the first, say, 400-500 chapters. I felt like you had lost the fairytale, dream-like quality of the story. The last 100-150 chapters that same quality returned, and I absolutely adored how Sesshoumaru's pack came together. Thank you for writing!

PS: I would love to read about their wedding and have more peeks into the pack and how their lives turned out. However, I know you're working on original fics. I am going to read your first novel after posting this review :)
kencpd chapter 190 . 5/8
Ok ok. i cant help it! I usually only write reviews at the end of a fic. But but but, i am so entertained by this story that i just have to do it 1/4 through. Lol. I caught myself so excited when they started the drinking game, though i wish it involved alcohol. Cause yknow... Its fckin alcohol. Anyway, i find the interaction between kagome and sesshoumaru and his mother very amusing. Its funny in its special kind of way. The humour in the story is subtle yet entertaining enough. Its really really great! I also liked how they came to their first kiss so. Their conversation was natural, and there was no forced romance right on the get go. The flow of events is not rushed. The 100-word-per-chapter thing is just enough as to not overwhem the reader with unnecessary subjectives or forced interaction. Every word used is essential to start and end each chapter on the right note (without it feeling too short). Gahhd, i can keep going. But to sum it up, you did really well writing this fic! You earned yourself another fan! Wahhh!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 800 . 4/28
this was seriously awesome!
when i first started to read it i was thinking "omg, 800 chapters!", then the closer i got to the end i was wishing that it was longer lol!
very well done :)
Cadaverous Apples chapter 1 . 4/26
Loved it!
Samiris chapter 800 . 4/12
I want to know what happened next! This story is wonderful! A continuation would be incredible! I want to know about the life of Kagome and Sesshoumaru while they were married or at least know how many children they had. Anyway, thank you for writing this story.
19,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »