Reviews for Lord Charming
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 7/12
I'm going to try to read this. 800 chapters bring it on!
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 800 . 7/6
This was exhausting but my god it was written wonderfully. 800 chapters. And I could barely stop reading to take a break. Although I eventually needed one. :)))

Amazing writing. And not a lot of writers can capture Sesshoumaru's character in writing so well. And the writing of this entire inuyoukai culture, elaborate and ingenius. I applaud you. You are a visionary!

KEEP WRITING. AND THANK YOU FOR THE RIDE.
SilverDreamsCA chapter 800 . 7/2
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read in this fandom. Thank you
skylar.a.riley chapter 791 . 6/23
Oohhh I have questions! Who is the father? INUYASHA?
DarkViolet7258 chapter 800 . 6/11
You story was fantastic

2Koi2Love chapter 800 . 6/8
I loved your story, it had me laughing at times! Keep up the awesome work! XD
WOWWWWW! LOVED THIS INFINITY!
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 800 . 5/24
This whole tale was such an incredible journey and...I wish I had the words to describe my awe and sheer delight.
I've come across some your works before, but I never realized the extent of your splendid collection until now. Good lord, I've found a treasure horde.

The development of the characters and their relationships was beautiful to witness and endearing to experience. The way you are able to spin such depth and sincerity into your work is truly remarkable.

I look forward to any future additions and I wish you every joy and success with all your endeavors. Cheers!~
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 800 . 5/15
Wonderful story, beautiful ending, and an extremely fun read!
Karbear017 chapter 800 . 5/1
I've been reading this story since it's starting. I absolutely loved ever word of this tale. It is amazingly crafter, written and just it makes me sad to see it ending. I was always in suspense for the new chapter. And by gosh, the ending is so sentimental that I teared up a bit. Thank you for being amazingly talented and bringing us an amazing piece of work. I wish you luck with future endeavors.
Nicole S chapter 708 . 4/30
*Forthwrite lol I'm sorry, I'm half asleep. Hope you have a good day
Nicole S chapter 800 . 4/30
I first picked up this fic while raiding the new update page on when I was 15, during that time I was sad and a little bit lonely. I remember when things got bad, reading this fic would always help lift my spirits.
Things are so different now, I'm twenty-in college, and most importantly I'm happy. A lot of things have changed for me, I no longer spend my days refreshing the update page lmao, I moved across the country, I now have 3 cats, etc. but one thing remains the same. This fic still manages to bring me to my knees. I lost sight of this fic around 2013, but I would check in every now and then. I remember reading some chapters my senior year, and I finally got around to looking it up again yesterday. A decision that I thank past me for making because Jesus Christ this fic and by extension, Forthright still own my ass so hard lol. I reread from chapter 200 onwards and I have barely been able to set my phone down all day. It's now 2:11 AM, I've finished this fic, and all I can think to say is thank you. Thank you for writing this story, thank you for sharing it, and also thank you for finishing it. I believe fic writers need more love than they get, you guys put so much work and effort into creating these masterpieces. You use writing as your medium, and you paint beautiful worlds out of well crafted lines and carefully placed words. Writing is a work of art, and you Forthright are an artist worth remembering. So again, thank you, thank you for your time and for your hard work! I might sound hella cheesy rn, but that ending has me feeling incredibly mellow. So yeah, you're the best, stay healthy, keep pushing on, and for the one hundredth time - THANK YOU!
Shaish chapter 800 . 4/24
Eeeeeee yaaaaaaaaay I loved it. I'm glad I waited until it after where I caught up was all out so I could read it in one go. Thank you very much for writing this. It was fun, funny, sweet, intriguing, absorbing, and just a good time. 8D 333
Shaish chapter 796 . 4/24
Haha, I love that she throws him off. It's cute.
Shaish chapter 795 . 4/24