Reviews for Lord Charming
Afyarehy chapter 800 . 11/24/2018
Dear Forthright
I loved every word of it. 800 chapters in less than 17 hours. I couldn't stop reading. Every new and old aspect of the characters where exhilarating and suitable. New character dephts to explore and still feel such a familiarity with every person. Every plot felt natural and refreshing at the same time. You are astonishing. You inspire me, to write again my own fanfitions and storys. But now I'll read another one of your storys. XD
Yours Afyarehy
Revang chapter 580 . 11/15/2018
“I’m sick of wading through your attitude” is SUCH a line !
Revang chapter 443 . 11/15/2018
Oh nooooooooooooooo ahahahahahaha poor Inuyasha! That’s hilarious!
Mariselo chapter 800 . 11/14/2018
Beautiful and long at times funny .
danita-inu chapter 800 . 11/8/2018
Me encanto! :D gracias por este fic maravilloso!
nicoll.nara.94 chapter 625 . 11/8/2018
Hi! I don't know if you'll read this, nevertheless I have to say that this is the fourth time that I had read this story and I HAD JUST REALIZED THE MEANING OF THIS CHAPTER, I'm so stupid to just realized that Sesshomaru's mother end up with Inuyasha... Like ooooh my god! How come I never realized that?! That's why I had read it so many times jaja, keep finding up new stuff... damn, you good
Jazz chapter 800 . 11/1/2018
The best story ever, you did a amazing job in this story, I can read it over and over again.
yukiruhina23 chapter 800 . 11/1/2018
THIS FIC IS SO AMAZING! You delivered the stories by 100- word snippets so well. The chapters, I believe, were written carefully that it brought justice to whatever was happening through limited words! It is amazing also because of the patience you, author-san, have exercised throughout the story. Even though each chapter was only limited for a number of words, the occurrences, the descriptions of the places, characters, and emotions swirling upon the fic were all described well enough to construct the smile-inducing courtship of the couple!

The plot is simple but was expounded beautifully and I greatly commend you for writing such a wonderful challenge!
Coolfire30 chapter 753 . 10/28/2018
You know those... Soundless, breathless screams? Yea... Yea... That's right... I had one...with tears streaming down my face... Yep... The whole package... God damn... I haven't no idea how many reviews I've left on this but fuck... You deserve a hella lot more... Fuck... Everything is just so damn intricate and the MEANINGFUL RUTES AND TRADITIONS! OH GOD'S... You've made such a wonderful story...
Coolfire30 chapter 191 . 10/25/2018
YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ELSE WHEN SHE SAID 'THIRSTY BOY'?! ?!
Coolfire30 chapter 560 . 10/25/2018
argh...damn it...even future Sesshoumaru makes me scream into my pillow in pure glee.
Coolfire30 chapter 508 . 10/25/2018
MIROKU! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU DAMN LECHER WOW! HIS RESPONSE TO SESSHOUMARU'S GROWL WAS PERFECT!
Coolfire30 chapter 506 . 10/25/2018
oh lord...I have no idea how to tell you or make you understand how much I fucking love Sesshoumaru's mother...fuck...everything about her just makes me squeal in delight.
Coolfire30 chapter 491 . 10/25/2018
Was...was Sesshoumaru's mother insinuating...incest?...oh dear lord... my imagination seems to have run wild!...save me ...oh gods save me...I need holy water to attempt to purify my sins...
Coolfire30 chapter 359 . 10/25/2018
... I have no idea how to express this all encompassing feeling I get when I read such shiver inducing moments from them! I just... I just get so worked up... This is such an amazing story fuck...
19,894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »