Reviews for Lord Charming
Vibe Time chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Sad that it is only going to be one hundred words, but this looks like it's going to be a great story like all of your stories!
LadyBonBon chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm looking forward to it, drabbles are always cute to read ;)

Until next time:

~LadyB
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I remember when I first started reading one of your snippet stories and I couldn't believe how amazing the story could be when told in short sections. You blew my mind and definitely made each word count as so much more than just a word. :)
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
A new drabble! How you spoil us so - but I'm not complaining. In fact, I think I had a minute fit of ecstasy which caused me to zone out for a bit. I can't wait to see the future drabbles!
Error 403 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh yay! Just when I was going to attempt to write my own story, you've brought in a lovely and most welcome distraction. I look forward to reading this story!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
awesome!

a new teaser meal!

I love you.
InTheShadowOfTheStorm chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
im so happy you started another story!
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I've always loved the awkward, clumsy kind of romances. And your drabbles have always been enjoyable, as Clutter was eager to prove. You really do have a knack for interesting Inuyasha plots, and I'm more than slightly jealous. I could never get a good IY story off the ground, even when taking a stab at my favorite pairings. Lucky. -3-

I feel bad for not reviewing everything I've read of yours - which is a helluva lot - but maybe with this story I'll change that. I might even go back and reread some of my favorite pieces! Only time will tell. I hope you have as much fun writing this story as I'm sure I will reading it!

Lots of dragon-y love,

~DL ("Dragon Lover")
BlueKnightMar chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awesome! I have been reading it in Dokuga and I love it!
Cedarchip chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yay, you're posting Lord Charming here! *heelclick* I read all that was on Dokuga last night, and absolutely love it!
XxOngakuxX chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awwww just 100 words? Oh well, you're the author not me. It's a good thing too because you are an amazing writer! Can't wait to see what happens! - I'll be looking out for the next chapter!

XxOngakuxX
JustALittleTwisted chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yay another story! You know, I used to be one of those people who couldn't stand short chapters but you did draw me in. Curse you woman, and your creative and addictive drabble fics! insert fist shake Curse you!
JustALittleTwisted chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
KAGluvsINU chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yeah! You're posting this over here now! I've review on just about all your other chapters when you post on Dokuga, but thought I'd at least drop you a line over here as well! Love your work and always eager to read your latest stuff.

Oh! I'm emerald skye over at Dokuga. Thanks again for posting over here :)
krystalMage chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ooh i can't wait! I adore your ability to squeeze a world of meaning and delight in a 100 words. Masterful.

Loves