Reviews for Lord Charming
Really great story! I read it twice within a week 3
CraftyKitsune chapter 643 . 2/6
"Mad kitsune skills. I haz them." Tehehehe
I really don't even know what to say. I've been reading the story for years, and I've just now finished it because I was impatient on waiting for updates and I wanted to wait until it was done to finish reading it. To get the full effect I started it from the beginning this last read, and finish it all the way to the end. you have created something beautiful and wonderful. Thank you so much for making this story it's brought me joy for years. The written word is the greatest tool that humanity has ever wielded and you use it magnificently. This is a story that I will be reading over and over again for years to come it's an absolute favorite thank you so much.
CraftyKitsune chapter 213 . 2/2
.. and then he licked her forehead! X'D
CraftyKitsune chapter 138 . 2/2
Ok I really like how your story makes the western lady out to be so... humane. Most stories she's a monster. You've blended her nicely! Love this story!
CraftyKitsune chapter 50 . 2/2
Usually you hear nothing good about sesshomaru's mother, this story makes her marvelous!
I feel like its an underhanded courting on Sesshoumarus part Haha!
Amber Jade-Black chapter 799 . 1/29
Peerless, yet without peer...I am so sad this is coming to an end. I have re-read this story countless times and it never fails to bring me to tears. Absolutely perfect writing and one of the best fics out there. You truly have a gift; thank you for sharing it freely with the world.
SessRinnSolidFan chapter 800 . 1/1
this is so cutei love your story
Guest chapter 68 . 12/21/2020
Nice quote at the end
Skyrere chapter 47 . 11/21/2020
hehe... re-reading this. It's still the greatest 100 word chapter story ever.
Guest chapter 800 . 11/17/2020
Quick question, did Inuyasha end up getting together with Sesshomaru’s mom? Cause that’s the vibe that I’m getting from this, and I get this vibe EVERY time I re-read this story
DidiTheReaper chapter 800 . 9/9/2020
It was a very good story but there were parts that dragged a bit.
DidiTheReaper chapter 542 . 9/9/2020
I though it was ‘daiyoukai’ not ‘taiyoukai’. I’ve been curious about it since I started reading this.
CherryTheRose chapter 800 . 9/9/2020
would have been nice if you didnt end it there *eyebrow wiggle* this took me a whole week admist exams in to read lmao. i love this
19,894 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »