Reviews for Camille's List
Rusher4life15 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Alright, I'm not saying this was bad, but camilles not that crazy, I don't even see her that crazy. I think this was a little over the line. Camille and serve never dated. And you made it seem like Logan would never get back with Camille wich he did. Sorry, two stars out of five. Not bad though
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Steve is right even when they weren't together it seemed like they are together they are one of those couples and i love it cause i am a Lomille fan 1st Jendall fan next not a fan ok Kucy. Anyway to be fair Steve everyone was at Kiss and tell not just Logan. And of course Logan was going to be at the prom! His manger was throwing it for them and he was performing! Sigh... Steve's an idiot! I love Camille but i have to disagree Camille is not THIS crazy! I mean this story is really funny but still. And when Jo came all she did was kiss him infront of her and told Jo that Logan was hers1 She does not go that crazy over him, if you have not noticed she has become less crazy. I mean she did not go crazy over Logan and Peggy she moved on! Sorry i was ranting but funny story!
mavk4444 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I really liked it :)
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
this was really funny. great idea
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Good Story
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
"Every boyfriend" haha. Camille. I love her as crazy as she is but if I actually knew her in real life, she would probably scare me. I wouldn't be surprised if she scared off all her boyfriends with that list haha.

Steve wouldn't be such a bad character to me IF HE WASN'T DATING CAMILLE THE JERK. Although I blame Logan more for being so freaking indecisive. He needs a good slap in the face for real. Except no, I really love that all four of the boys are single now. Bromance exists once again, all is well and beautiful. -heart-

1). HAHAHA. WOW. Camille making Logan delete his mother's phone number. And Katie eventhoughtheyneverinteract -shot- lol. Camille is a psycho.

2). Because that can be helped, Camille lol. Wow. Her psycho levels are off the charts. Stuff is about to blow up, run for the hills!

3).Well. Out of all of the things on the list, this one is the most reasonable. I don't mean that it's reasonable itself but compared to the others? Yeah, it's almost sane haha. But not when a relationship is clearly platonic. Especially with Jo being Camille's best friend AND Kendall's boyfriend. The liklihood of her and Logan. . . cheating lol. But rom Camille's POV, everything is extreme and crazy because she's extreme and crazy.

LOVED THIS TOO!
serafina67 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
How the heck do you have time to do all these stories? anyway, I thought this was hilarious. It really gave me an inside look in Logan and Camille's relationship. Hopefully, Steve will survive. Awesome job, once again!
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh-ho. I KNOW you're in a Cargan mood. And I'm sort of THRILLED about it!

I'm so glad you share my OTP... it makes my life just SO much better!

Duuuuuuuude. I HATE that "Steve" kid. He's so... ugh. I love how that "Steve" kid was having trouble hating Logan. Cute, and classic.

I love how Logan had "no beef" with that "Steve" kid. I love how he showed up everywhere, but he's LOGAN, RELAX!

Man. I hate girls with lists like that... so annoying... I mean, really? Katie? His MOM? Ugh. Crazy, psychopathic, that "Steve" kid-dating, weirdo. I mean... Camille has her moments, but she hurt my baby, and that can't be tolerated.

Great job!
Logan Henderson Is Mine chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ha ha ha. No offense to Camille fans but I nearly hate her! :3 This was awesome! Ha ha
TheUntoldTales chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ohmygosh... Poor, poor Steve.. XD And Logan too, that he's gone through that? I mean.. Come on! Deleting girls' numbers? I though a relationship was about trust! But the number of his own mother...? Wow xD