Reviews for All Part of the Plan
Gintoki bankai chapter 1 . 8/9
Damm it was getting good.
nero 44 chapter 1 . 4/25
I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto developed a Joker-like personality considering his childhood. That is the beauty of fanfiction. So many ideas from a simple ''what if?''
246vili chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Not bad. I just couldn't help but recognise the parts when Naruto was talking to Sasuke. It was from "Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker" from the flashback when the Joker turned Robin into "something else" (No more Spoiler for those who didn't watched the movie).
Nicely done. Though you should make a sequel, where Naruto and his girls continue with the plan and kill Orochimaru, the Akatsuki and a bigger part of Konoha.
Lord Scoro chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Awesome must have more evil leaf payback in blood
Anarade Relle chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Pretty amusing fic.
BlackSheep the Sage chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
u should expand on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
supert history
draco122 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
man that was awesome and so much fun to read. I loved it
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Hahaha, ah entertaining stuff.

Well done.
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
nice story
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
CorvoKuro chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I like it.
Leez chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Brilliant! Love the darkness and sanity that is Naruto in this fic! Hopefully some day you'll come back to his fic. It really has too much potential to be left here in my opinion. Anyway, a truly great piece of work. Keep it up.
TheWiseGamer chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Love this
UnbendingCynic chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awesome story, it was great I was reading along and talking to my screen. For example what have you done Tsunade? Naff all and that was the problem! Come on Naruto blow up a building or so a month, you know you want to...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »