Reviews for New Rankings and New Beginnings
Furyan Jedi 13 chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Nice chapter! I particularly liked the banter between Zekk and Jag. I think that is how they SHOULD have been. Provided Jaina was with Zekk, of course (wink, wink).

And yeah, Beth, I'm a proud Aussie, all right! But I've met many Americans (even been to America almost ten years ago actually! where the hell has time gone?) and I found them to be nice people.

As per usual, keep it up!
Etain-Skirata chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Poor Jaya'.

I'm an unusually large sucker for J\Z. I think that this has been one of the better stories with that pairing that I've come across, and I hope to see this trilogy completed with its third installment, not left with two. J\Z, which I've tried to do myself, is made harder by J\J (or J\attachment' free)-centric profic.

I appreciate an AU where the writer stays true to the characters, and you've succeeded at that in a big way.

And Zekk is already the good husband.

Btw, I know that they have Padawans, but are they still loyal to their extended Jedi family, the same way that Tenel Ka is, even though J\Z all but rule a planet?

Cute chapter all around.

~Etain
Furyan Jedi 13 chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Hey, sorry that I haven't been reviewing of late. My sister's wedding is next weekend, and we've been all hands on deck for that. (And when I've been able to, I've been thoroughly involved in the Gears of War universe)

Anyway Legacygal, you never fail to surprise me. Keep it up.
Etain-Skirata chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Didn't Mara teach Jaina anything about leaving Leia out of wedding plans? That didn't go so well for Mara in "Union", a profic comic. Why in the world did Jaina think it would be any different for her?

Ah, what a great chapter.
Etain-Skirata chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
J\Z, and Jag relegated to friendship? Count me in as a loyal reader!

There's too little J\Z to go around; I read R&R to find my way over here... That was a great fic, too. I could have sworn that I commented on both, but Review History showed me otherwise.

Oh well. Keep up the great work.
Furyan Jedi 13 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
LOVE the dream sequence, my friend. Loved it! Really tugs at the heartstrings.
Blaze chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Another good chapter! Jag is back!lol and no backwards arrow thingy lol
Blaze chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Yes it would spoil the story.. Lol nice chapter by the way, looking forward to the next one. :)

See ya next time, Blaze
Blaze chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Zekk getting married? Better be to jaina or it gunna be a helluva catfight! See ya next time, Blaze
Blaze chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Not bad, zekk getting married? Better be to Jaina or thers gunna be a helluva catfight.. Lmao

See ya next time, Blaze