Reviews for Parent Worries
snowsparklegems chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
So happy to read the update

I'm now re-reading tUGotD and Parent Worries too, just to get back in track...

I've found some vocabulary mistake even though it doesn't bother me too much if you don't revise since there are just too many chapters of both series. hopefully you take no offence with me saying this.

The most notable mistake (and the one I most remember) is you used "awear" when it should be "aware" instead...

And also this last updated chapter, the footnote of this chapter you use "world wild" when it should be "worldwide" :)

And I think it would be nice when the frontier team explain their spirit evolution think to the other (I forget it's the scene from Tai-Takuya-Takato's small party or it belongs to the bigger party) when the tamer side talking about their bio-merge evolution. You've revised that on tUGotD but it's not here. It would be better if you do revising on those as well.

Keep on writing! I love your stories so much and waiting for new updates
Uruolki chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
:::SPOILERS FOR UGOTD:::
I'm talking about something that hasn't happened in this story yet.

The realization hit me while reading this. The parents have the "cameras" on all the kids. Obvious, I know, but that means you can give more detail about Takuya's revival and life before he rejoins the Digidestined. A "fill-in-the-backstory" thing and show the parents' (and worlds') reaction to him coming back from the dead. I apologize if that just made more work for you, but it came to mind.

Other than that, great job. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Allycat chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
The guides are Bokumon and Neemon isn't. Update soon. :)
Freefan1412 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
There is really coming some action now. Amazing. This getting better and better. :)
Bubblekins1010 chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
I liked it it rock, although I wish you would have put the promise stuff in there, especially the reaction of the parents, and I wish there was a bit less swearing, but other than that it rocked!
Saiya chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Hi! I really like this story. As i was reading ur UGotD i kept thinking of how i wanted to read the parents reactions. now i am totally in love with this story, and must say that i really LOVE the idea of shinya and yutaka as two of the other warriors. and that i rreeeeaaallllyyyyy hope that jun is another warrior (water really as its the only female besides wind). i know id be weird considering shes not from that world and all but it seems to mesh well in my mind. i also cannot wait for an update!
Kh530 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
jklwfg;behlihfdsk,jfgdehskfdjsghvjdskghnbgdjskl/jglfkjdsjlhfkjdsj.m;

This chapter was awesome! Damn I've read 2-3 of ur updates so far and teh are all amazing! How do you do it? I cant even seem to update my Falling Skies fanfic XD
Reddiamond29 chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Epic... Well, I think almost everything I've wanted to say has been said in other reviews!
SadieYuki chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Another great chapter. I'm looking forward to learning about Hiroaki's team of Digidestined! :)
Fayette chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Aoko and kaito as in magic kaito/detective conan reference or am I just imagining this XD awesome story by the way I just can't stop reading this. You are a great writer, all of your stories are amazing they catch your intrest right away keep it up D
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Aoko and Kaito...Magic Kaito/Detective Conan? :D
Wow...everyone who watched Takuya's heroism...I am amazed.
-Emi
Impstar chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Not bad. Well, I look forward to reading more update, and UGotD has finally updated.
warrior-of-water chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Dammit stop making me cry! I was gonna wait till i read all the fics to review (already read DM) but i have to reviw this now! The memorials were just awwww crying. I don't think it was rushed to become warriors now cant wait to see the new ones! Aww now theres gonna be another memorial I hope i dont cry at that one. I hope to see Labramon and Dobermon soon. Old team coming back, yay! Seems like Saito was the goggle head (hoping he has Dracomon as the gogglehead must have a dragon digimon and Dracomon is the ancestor of all dragon digimon) and im loving Keisuke! I wanna say update soon bubt you just gave us three so update again sometime :D
Bookworm Gal chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
I loved this chapter. I like how you're doing the old team of Digidestined. I had to create my own version at one point, but I think I'm enjoying your group too. I can't wait for more. Good luck.
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
Yay! New warriors! What about the other two elements?
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »