Reviews for Parent Worries
TokusatsuLuv chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Thank you so much for updating; I hope to read the next chapters soon
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Introduce Marcus and Dats with a MARCUS PAWNCH! to the face of their current boss battle, with him and Agumon arguing over who gets to fight them.
Maybe the guys the main group are fighting in UGotD are supposed to be the main villain's attempt to recreate certain groups, but under their control, and they started with the Demon Lords? Does that make sense?
warrior-of-water chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Sigh, I stayed up till 1:30 to read this, fell asleep, woke up at 5:30, read it, and I didn't know how to review. It took all day, but I decided I'm giving an honest review. So here it goes...

I really did not like this chapter as much as I hoped. Maybe it was because I set myself up to easily be let down, or maybe it was because this was a bridge/filler chapter. The thing is though, I love filler chapters, but not this one. I'm happy Tamers is moving along nicely, I still hope Gotsumon becomes Kai's partner. The whole level thing was kinda confusing, hope to go into it more next chapter.

Frontier was okay. It was nice for the two of them to learn more about this stuff. You'd think it'd make Yutaka do a double-take one what he and Shinya were doing. I hope for some training soon. I hope to see some struggle. YaknowcauseyoureallylikeFrontiersosometimestheydos omeridiculousthings

Adventure. Alright this is what I got the most peeved about. I feel like there's almost nothing to be excited about for them. They're adult, insecurities, relationships any sort of problem is already done with. I mean we have their past, but you already gave some, and it was cool, but I hope that we can maybe go into it more before they leave to help. I mean they'd look like selfish idiots if they were freaking about themselves around the kids. Speaking of kids, I hope that's something with them, but I mean that's like one of the only things. Before I had been super excited to see more about them, but not anymore. Their digimon are just what some of the Adventure kids have (Geeze, there's going to be like 5 Greymons running around) and that just, I dunno, isn't very interesting. It just seems they really are the parallels of the current Chosen's except Taiora happened. I really hope I'm wrong in that and that you have something amazing planned, but you usually do anyways so hope remains.

Man, I know that you worked so hard on this and I hope I didn't seem like a bitch. It's just that since you worked so hard, you deserve my honest opinion instead of the usually, 'good job update soon'. Speaking of which, I hope you can update more frequently now :)
Nekofairy chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Awesome Awesome! Can't wait till you start including the Savers team. I think I'm more curious about Hiroaki's team and the Tamers than Yutaka and Shinya. IDK why but right now they're definitely more interesting.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Good job can't wait for these characters to meet.
Treasure Family chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
It's finally updated. I can't wait till the next and all other chapters of this story as well as the UGotD!
Yua-hime chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Okay, I am so sorry for not having reviewed this story yet, I could have sworn that I had.

So, I'll start form the beginning. I love the idea of the Chosen Children's famillies being involved. It's always been really cool, especially now that they can actually watch their children (or whatever the particular family member relationship is to the Chosen Children) and see what they have done, everything that they'd been through. It always makes me happy. Digimon is one of the few animes (particularly those geared towards "children") where the parents aren't complete idiots or just absent. These parents actually care and matter.

Having Hiroaki one of the original Chosen Children, is pretty cool. He was always one of my favorite adults (probably because he was the most involved) so it's nice that he has an even bigger part to play than in the anime. I've seen the bit with Shinya and Yutaka done before, but it's still really cool. It kind of makes it look like the whole digimon thing runs in families, in all of the worlds. If one person in a a family is a Chosen Child, it's possible (and likely) that another family member will be a Chosen Child. As for Tamer, I actually don't have anything to say on that front that I haven't already said for the other Digimon seasons, so I'll just say "Ditto" and leave it at that.

I love that you show some of the reaction to what is seen on the tv. I happen to be one of those fans of the "reading the books" stories, that you have no doubt come across at some point or another on this website (unless of course, you don't look at any of the book sections), so it's fun to see a form of that in a different type of story. At the same time, it's really nice that you aren't only focusing on that and are giving the families their own story and having them more involved.

I think it would be absolutely amazing if the families are able to contact their children or the other digital worlds to speak with each other, which I know is the way the story is going, so I'm really looking forward to that.

I also like that you are adding the Savers universe into the mix. I must admit that i have only just begun watching it and I don't like everything about it, because the savers just don't feel like REAL Chosen Children. On the other hand, I really like the characters so far, so it's kind of cool to see them incorporated a little bit into the story (though I'm sure there will be a lot more of them later).

All in all, I'm really enjoying this story so far. Thank you so much for the update and for writing this story in general. I'm really looking forward to the next one!

With regards,
Yua-hime
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
This looks great! Uh, no listed update on the gathering story. I hope it comes soon:)
Kh530 chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
AMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED AND IM GETTING ALL THREE STORIES YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED THIS MAKES ME. This chapter was awesome as usually and now I must go and reading the next story! Oh yeah!
Vallsamon chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Awesome. it makes me wonder if the characters from season six are going to make an appearance as well. what's funny is while i was reading UGoD i was wondering how the families were taking every thing. and now i know. can't wait for the next chapter
Windsong chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
I read this chapter again and cried. To watch someone you love die must be the worst thing in the world. Losing someone you love in anyway is hard. Update soon please. (I'm sorry I didn't reply to your email. My email has had a lot of problems over the past few months and it only just came through.)
Zewel von Lelek chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Shara, you aren't only a writer, you are a drug producer (please take no offence from this statement, it was ment as a compliment)... because these pieces of art, be it UGotD, Parent Worries and Drowning Memories, are damn addictive, in the best possible meaning of this word. Your writing style keeps readers such as my humble self wanting to know what will happen in the next few lines, and when they get to that point, they find that you already served them another dose of plot, that will keep them wanting for next chapter so much, that it could be only compared to a drug addiction.
This feeling is something I usually have when reading books writen by Karen Traviss or Andrzej Sapkowski (the Witcher saga, which I read whole in my mother language, has IMHO exactly same trait of addictivness as your fanfics, and it is known to have nearly legendary status in the Central Europe's fantasy novels).
I am desperately waiting for next dose, for next chapter of Parent Worries, and of course for the moment when the UGotD gets from it's hiatus, because what you created here so far is something unmatched, something much more then a simple fan fiction. You are creating a saga, a novel of the magnitude of Les Miserables and Lord of the Rings. Damn shame that you don't own Digimon franchise, because this would be one of the best seasons of digimon ever made.
I hope there would be a point in the near future when this piece of art would be complete, and we would be able to read it whole.
Good luck with your book and I wish you to have the will to complete this epic story.
Best regards,
Zewel von Lelek
Great chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
Yepiii, although I wonder how will you include Daimon Marcus in this story, or even in the other story, if you wish. Anyway its good with worries and everything, hope for an update.
Kayla Edwards chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
I always thought it was spelled Naemon... I mean, it's said like that, and it looks right. They say it with long A, not E. And then you have that E sound right before "mon." IDK, I always thought it was Naemon. Whatever, doesn't really matter!
Kayla Edwards chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Oh, no, NO! Not Data Squad! Hated that season! If you insert it into this, UGotD, and DM, I swear on my life I will quit reading!
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »