Reviews for Parent Worries
Kayla Edwards chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
I always thought it was spelled Naemon... I mean, it's said like that, and it looks right. They say it with long A, not E. And then you have that E sound right before "mon." IDK, I always thought it was Naemon. Whatever, doesn't really matter!
Kayla Edwards chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Oh, no, NO! Not Data Squad! Hated that season! If you insert it into this, UGotD, and DM, I swear on my life I will quit reading!
Kayla Edwards chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
AW CRUD WHO IS MINAMI?! I RECOGNIZE THE NAME BUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT GET A FACE!
Kayla Edwards chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
If Takuya's parents are worried about him Spirit Evolving, wait till they get a load of his death! And resurrection as a human Digimon hybrid! Geez they are gonna FLIP
Marvel-Lover chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
I totally wasn't expecting the last part. I didn't think you were going to inculde Data Squad but thats kind of awesome. Love where this is all going. Can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Masaru. Punch out GODS Masaru? I almost feel sorry for the villans, It passed.
Inkweaver22 chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH! I always love it in stories when the parents of the main characters try to help out! It just adds more depth to it! OMGOSH I teared up at Takuya's memorials! TT-TT NOOOOOOOO! Don't add in Savers/Data Squad! That season sucked! Well... I only watched a few of the english episodes so it may be better in japanese... But still! One of the main reasons I love this fic is because it excluded Savers! *sigh* I suppose its not up to me though. I'll still support these fics, but don't expect me to completely understand whatever they talk about from that season. *bigger sigh* If only Xros Wars didn't have all the previous digidestined show up... than maybe you could've included them... Oh well! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
Wolfpaw of Winterclan chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
YES! *squees* I can't wait to see how they fit into this! The DATS team, I mean. And I'm assuming Keenan and the other girl are grown up now :D I can't wait to see how you have them interact... And if they date or not lol. But I really love the chapter!
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
I'm good with the original names, but does Aniki mean the same thing as "Boss" or close to it?
Windsong chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Season 5 is in! Yay! I would like to see the english names used but if you want to stick to Japanese then that's cool. I'm glad you put it in because this is the first season I ever watched. Other then that, another awesome chapter!
Nekofairy chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
I loved this chapter! Finally Bokumon and Neemon and I'm so glad you're starting to add the Savers gang in it too. I really do wonder how they'll play a part in the UGotD storyline. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully we won't have to wait as long again cause I really miss these stories. Are you gonna add OC's for the frontier world to add in the spirits of water? If so I wonder who it'll end up being. Anyways can't wait for more, try not to keep us waiting too long. Thanks for the amazing chapter! :)
Allycat826 chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Ya go DATS! Also go X-Men! I know a little Lord of the Rings and nothing of Star Terk. Also thanks for updating just do not add x-cross season and hunters season. Update soon.
Treasure Family chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Weow, wow, wow, wow, wow. It's finally out! What's next? What's next? I can't wait to see their reaction when Takuya is revived. Aaaahhhhhh! I'm so and too excited! Please continue and update soon!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Dude, hands down a great update! It is awesome 2 hear from u again! I hope UGoD can be updated soon as well! Data Squad up and ready 2 roll, this gonna be good:). Man, these two linked works r just amazing!
Impstar chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
You know... I'd completely forgotten about this story. Hmm. Well, at least you updated again. I'm eager to see another update... hopefully within the next 6 months.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »