Reviews for Parent Worries
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
This is probably the best digimon fic (along with tUGotD of course) that I've read.
Keep up the awesome work! :D

By the way, can I request a story for you to write? I think it'd be pretty awesome to read about the digital worlds' reaction to the chosen/tamers/warriors before they contacted the parents (the chosen and warriors anyway...) even if it's just a one-shot or something. Thanks :)
charliepaceluver117 chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Ah I just love this story! I haven't been on fanfiction for a while so I haven't kept up with any of my favorited stories, but I rediscovered this and UGofD and I fell back in love. This was such a great chapter, these characters are amazing and I can't wait to read more :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
You got Kai and Minami's last names wrong.

Kai Matsuki should be Urazoe, and Minami Seki and should be Uehara.

I love how you made Takuya and Tommy's brothers into warriors. Does Minami become the holder of Ranamon's spirit since she lives near the sea and likes the ocean a lot? Does this mean that Kai will have the spirits of earth? Update so I can know the answers to these questions!

I love your stories so very much. They make me want to jump out of seat and do something to help them. They make me cry, and I do cry - that's a feat in itself.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Prettttttty prettttttttttttttty please update, I love your story so much, please inspire me to update my story more, pretty pretty please, or I just might have to get mean and start thinking mean ideas as to what will come next, so please update!
warrior-of-water chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
its late cant sleep on my ipod and i really wanted to read this. say are bokomon amd neemon gonna come back and what about calumon i know hes with the soverigns but i miss him so shinya has wood and yukata has steel i still think jun is gonna be the warrior of water but in secong guessing jim being the warrior of earth seeing as hes already so old and itd just be a second joe now im thinking it could be jeris bro whos name escapes me at the moment i think itd be cute and itd be cool to see gow jeri will act since weve only seen the boys have the younger simblings but its all up to you cant wait for update
SadieYuki chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
You said a review will guilt trip you into updating, so here's my review! It has been less than a month, so I won't be pushy, haha. As I just reviewed on UGotD, I must say you're great work continues in this story. I really love reading the parents' reactions, especially those who had no idea of their children's involvement in Digital affairs. I'm really excited to read reactions to more of the heavy moments. I know you already covered somewhat the reaction of the Kanbaras to Takuya's death and rebirth, but I'm interested in reading their reaction to the actual event, as well as Koji's parents' reactions to his role in it. And there are plenty of other moments I'm excited to see reactions of.

I really love what you did with Hiroaki! I've never seen him as a prior Digidestined before, and it certainly explains how open he is with everything that happens with Matt and TK.

I can't wait to read more! I'm really excited to have found these stories, because as I said for UGotD, you have a really amazing story going here, and it can only get better.

Keep writing great stuff!

-Sadie
warrior-of-water chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Internet back! Time for a proper review! You have know idea how exicted I was to see this story updated, and reading it was so worth the wait (but please make us that long again). Its great to see Alice again, and Minami and Kai too of corse. Their last names, yeah people already metioned that already, so I won't (I just did though, didn't I?). I'm guessing Alice will meet Dobermon again; I will be so upset if you don't, I remember crying when Dobermon 'died'. And Minami will reunite with Labramon/Seasermon, right? Cried with that one too.. Kai.. hm, Kai, I'm still hoping he becomes SilverEmbermon's Tamer. Its great to see Tetsukomon again, although this one is differnt, but its only logically since they posses different humans. Mokuseimon is absolutly adorable and fits Shinya so well (kinda hoping they're partners in DM too). Jun, I'm guessing, will inherit the Spirit of Water, and Jim, Earth, no? I wanna say Hiroaki's Gabumon will digivolve into, say, Goagamon? I can't wait to see the rest of his team, I hope they can turn back into teenagers for this adventure (poor Matt and TK, that'll be awkward). Sorry about no entries, I was going to but, like I said (maybe I didn't, I don't remember) my computer went down and I never saved it (probably not the smartest thing to do). I drew Mai's original team (who I hope make an appearance, whether it be in person or in spirit). Hah, now there's Mai, Tai and Kai. I can see Suzie pointing that out and getting a laugh out of that. Can't wait for an update!
warrior of water chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
i would have review earlier but my interent is dumb so im on my ipod in my friends wifi i really liked this chap and i cant wait to more of everyone sorry for the short review
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
ohh... very nice
DigitalMG chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
YAY! YOUR BACK! I was getting worried about what happen to you since on what you told everyone during your last update. I'm glad your alright, and don't worry about late updates from me, I'm cool :D

Anyway, I thought for sure Shinya is going to get Earth, but hey if you want Wood, then go ahead.

I can tell that Alice will get back Dobermon, Minami will get Labramon since the Digimon looks like her puppy May in that Tamers movie.

Last of all, I can't wait 2 see what Gabumon's digivolution form looks like. I'm also working hard on my fic, but since this is my last year of High School, I've been having a hard time to even finish 1 chapter within 2 weeks
Ashley Antwolf chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
You finally update! I'm so happy! :D

I'm curious what Gabumon would Digivolve into... I guess I'll have to wait.

You know, the first thing that crossed my mind when I'm done reading this chapter is 'So this story does have a plot... that was unexpected' I hope you won't be offended? :p
SuishoTalim chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I like your new take on the Tamers side. Especially the new digidestined.

So for the fic, Alice is alive. And Dolphin's her uncle. Dobermon is coming back too, right? And Kai and Minami's digimon, anything specific you choose? Because once I saw a Mega Digimon called Surfimon that fits Kai.

By the way, I think their names are Kai Urazoe and Minami Uehara. I got them from a Digimon website. You can ignore that if you want. I don't even know if it is right, but I go to that website a lot.

The new Warriors are also coming together quite well. The steel warrior is still an amazing digimon. You know, at first, I thought you were describing a brown wearing Link when introducing the Warrior of Wood. You have good character (or digimon) ideas.

Matt's dad, the digidestined. I could never really see an adult as a digidestined. Man, just what is the digimon that Gabumon digivolves to. Is it that wicked sliver-fur, black-bladed wolf digimon? (I won't say just in case) I want to see what happens next.

It is good to hear from you again. Don't worry I won't rush you, but you said to guilt trip you to write so...

PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON BECAUSE I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT YOU HAVE IN STORE AND THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

Is that okay? Well, until next time.
Dracofighter chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Hi

weloome back, glad to see you're still writing.

I enjoyed the chapter, it was well written with plenty to keep me reading,

But in relation to your stories, personally I think you should stick with the ones your writing, less stres that way. and I'm not sure i'd cope with more than one story.

Ultimately, it's your decision I think, it's what you feel comfortable with doing, though I think you mentioned once you out the ultimate gathering of digidestined on hold because you felt you coudn't jump between two points in the story.

Now don't get me wrong, your stories are great, I really enjoy them, but the more stories you write, the more, I feel, your jumping between trying to keep multiple storlines in your head, and that has to be hard, not to mention difficult to keep up the quality of work you put into them. Your already doing it for Parent worries and Drowning memories, so don't take on any more than your comfortable with, that's what I am trying to say, because the decision still, is ultimately yours.

Thanks for updating, I'm enjoying all the stories I mentioned, sorry, not much of a Code Lyoko or Fullmetal Alchemist fan, don't even know what they are

thanks again

Dracofighter
Jade Star chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
AWESOME! Finally an update!

So Shinya and Yukata will be new spirit warriors? Kai and Alice are going into the digital world too? They will become Tamers right? (had to check on Minami.. never saw the Tamers flick)

Do I see seeds of a possible love between Hiroki nad Nancy? :)
Nekofairy chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Yay! I cant wait to see more of the warriors and tamers section. I'm curious as to what gabumon will evolve into as well. I can't wait to see who kai, alice and minami get as partners and also who the future warriors of water and wood will be. I will always be a faithful reader so whenever you update I will always be there to read ]
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »