Reviews for Parent Worries
warrior-of-water chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
:O

i loved this chap

i feel for shinya and yukata /

so are you going to include Minami and/or Alice from tamers?

:D i like this gabumon i cant wait to see the others :)
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
niiice update. forgot to read this when it was updated
surlimhnv chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Wow... Dramatic moment... of course there's a hint of denial in Kari's parents... who wants to think any of their child could be that hostile when never showed anything but the opposite?... and now the original part of the story... Matt's dad being a digi destined starts... that's the real contribution of this fic to the whole story
Freefan1412 chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
finally a new chapter. :)

I wonder how they will try to make contact and if they are going to cooperate with the other worlds.

Somewhat i fell sorry for the parents. After trying so hard and overcoming some challenges and finally establishing contact in ugotd it got turned off for Takuya.

Other than that i liked the first and the last scene. :)
SuishoTalim chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Okay. Okay. Things are really getting interesting. And you are right, a new perspective on the same story makes everything seem more new and more branched out from the main plot.

The frontier storyline really helps with the brothers of Taky and Tommy. Makes me think about what you explained last chapter.

The Tamers part was a bit small. I happen to be a huge fan of that series, even re-watched a few episodes. If you need help with that, maybe I can sprout a few ideas. Either way, it is very good.

And now that ending with the Adventure's world, I thought that went rather well. I was hoping for the Frontier families to be the ones seeing that, but maybe next time.

I can't wait for more chapters.
Kh530 chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Such a cute chapter. I almost cried with the metion of dead Taky :( God I'm such a fan girl XDD

Update whenever ya can
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
Awesome! I remember that scene between Kari and Koichi, Kari didn't like Koichi due his element. But light and darkness are not what they seem to be. Light may be good, but it's able to expose your flaws, but darkness is able to cover them up. It's a two way path for light and darkness, after all they are the two sides of the same coin.
Ashley Antwolf chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
Finally! It has been a while since you have updated this story. And I must say, I missed it a lot :)

About this chapter, you portrayed the reaction quite well. And I'm really happy about Hiroaki's reunion with his digimon. So once again, good job! ;D

When will you update? It's holiday, right? Please update faster!
Kh530 chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Amazing!

Is it possible that Matt's dad was one of Mai's friends :O... No wait Never~ To old xD
Storyteller222 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
The chapter was good when I read it from the original story but seeing it from their perspective is something else.
lilo chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
plz update soon
JJ Parker chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
Hello, I've been reading this story, as well as the main story, Ultimate Gathering of the DigiDestined, and both are good so far.

UGotD deals with the Digidestined from the first four seasons of Digimon, and I've always wanted to see what it would be like if all of these universes worked together as a team. Whearas with this fic, with the Digidestined families... all of them in fact.

At least in this chapter, we may finally start to see that the families from the other dimensions trying to contact each other, and hopefully... meet each other, just like their children have met with each other as well. But I suppose that's just wishful thinking on my part.

I might have more suggestions for both of these fine fics, but then again, the author is the one writing these stories and its up to the writer to decide.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to future chapters to both of these great stories.
Hidden and STDSD in our Flames chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
OH NO! UPDATE ! I CAN'T HANDLR YOU NOT UPDATING! ATLEAST UPDATE DM! I WAS WAITING FOR DAYS! TTXTT! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOON!

Update please update

Drowning memories update

Parent worries please
freefan1412 chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
This is so amazing! Your UGotD is by far one of the best digimon crossover stories ive read.

I really like that you are writing this side story. I have been wondering what the parents were thinking and doing while 'watching TV'. Im rally looking forward how and from whos point of view you are going to write Takuyas death, The chapter after that (forgot its name) Tai getting hurt and Takuya coming back.

It is so interesting to read all those parents reactions even if they dont know the child in action.:)

I cant wait for the next chapter.
warrior-of-water chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
this has to be a favorite chapter . Hiroki a digidestined? i always thought he was to calm about the digimon and when he talked to gaururmon in the show, did matt even tell him? what would his partner be? and bringing in four more warriors :O im kinda hoping thatll be shinya (as you said candindate) Yukata (he isnt an adult yet and i think he wants to help his brother) jun (thats right i think itd be pretty good for a twist) and Jim (again good twist and theyll have another doctor) im also exicted to see calumon
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »