Reviews for Parent Worries
comicfan616 chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
I have to admit, I was confused when chapter 30 happened at the same time as chapter 7. But I guess that's what happens with alternate worlds: time becomes some god's plaything.

Very nice twist with Hiroaki. Totally did not see that coming. And the best part of that: While it may not be canon, it does explain how he knew about Gabumon in the Myotismon arc. My mind is blown from the sheer creativity of this and everything else that's been going on.

I'll be waiting for the next update, whether it's PW or UG, I don't care (sorry, but I don't read DM, as my lack of reviews probably tells you [so sorry]). Keep it up.

~CF
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Woooooooooooo!

...etc., etc.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Nice plot twist with Hiroki.

As for Takuya though...I miss him already...
sagotomi chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Hey again I can't wait for the awesomeness And TK and matts dad was a digi WHO WAS HIS PARTNER, also

are you thinking about sending other digi-destintend ( not dats/data squad) like the other warriors and i'd like to see X-ros wars just cause it's funky but it'll mess with the other digi destind
surlimhnv chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Nice... finally something other than watching the monitor's going on... and to make the story more independent... PLOT TWIST!... somehow makes sense that Matt and TK's dad was a digikid... so... if it's "current time" like you told me to assume... i'm taking 2010 as the years cos it's when the fic started... then... 24 years ago would be 1986... i'm interested to see that story developed... cos... back then internet was just a network for research and the computers were more like a fancy ornament in a house than an actual need

we reached the first attack... so... the most dramatic... emotive chapter so far is reaaaaaal close... that one should be EPIC XD

I knew that was gonna happen with the Tamer side of the story... cos... there's really not that much so far... you have to make those parents the most independent of what's going on... or else you're gonna end up with... that bit of disapointment everytime you write about them...
Ashley Antwolf chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
I need some actions! And reactions! and shocking revelation! And don't forget the worried parents!

Sorry :p that's my way of saying "Please update soon! I can't wait to read about the parents' reaction!"

I'm not joking though. Don't be late on updating! ;D
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
nice side stories
Terra King chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Thanks for answering my questions so kindly! And just keep up with the fantastic work!
The Neo Productions chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Awesome! You really are great at this kind of thing! Especially when Yuriko voiced out Takuya's illness. With that hovering in their minds, I really can't wait for the other happenings to come! And, of course, the other's parent's reaction in seeing the other's evolution!

(I really love Frontiers!) *hearts*

Thank you for the update!
surlimhnv chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
I'm sure you felt with less restricted doing this chapter... and the whole sub-plot of Koji and Koichi's parents has many installments so you'll definitively use this chapters to get rid of the preassure of doing other parents that are support like this one has.

Nice chapter... i mean this one was the realization of the lie and its consecuences... so... the parents are just sinking that in... and there's a LOT to come for the Frontier cast so... you didn't even have to make cliffhangers... cos we already can imagine what's coming next and we're already looking forward to that

I'm writing this right after reading the chapter... so... right now i don't have much to say... which doesn't mean that i thought the chapter was lame or anything like that... it's just that... i'm trying to find something that isn't obvious to comment... cos all this was pretty much expected... but when you have a strong idea of how things should go... then all the attention turns on how's developed... and this chapter was really great giving what people was craving for and keeping it interesting
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Love the hesitation ophanimon had about the possible other side effects of hostin the spirits!

Can't wait for the next updates!

Thanks
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
:D :D :D
SuishoTalim chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
This is an amazing chapter alright. Truthfully, reading PW is helping me recap more of what happened when the team first met. It's really nostalgic.

And lovable Shinya, of course they are superheroes, the kind that kick digital butt.

Now the Frontier families knows what their kids were up to in the digital world with a digimon partner. After seeing UGotD, they are going to freak in the next few chapters.

Speaking of UGotD, I believe it is next on the update list. Can't wait to catch it Thursday! (I live on a island where Americans are a day late. Just to clarify.)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Poor Tomoko...And Takuya's Koichi!~
Ashley Antwolf chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Finally! :D Though somehow I was disappointed with this chapter... Dunno why... :p

Anyway, can you do Zoe's family next?

See you again next week!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »