Reviews for Parent Worries
JCWolf2 chapter 21 . 2/20
Loved this chapter. I'm knew Jun, Jim and the others would get involved somehow. Seeing the words "his firstborn son" reminded me that in the original version, Joe has 2 brothers. In the dub they cut the older brother out of season 1 and cut the younger one out of season 2 in all but one scene. They were both Jim, and I think Joe said to Jim2.0 "hey you lost weight" because he looked completely differant. At the end of season 2 when Tia and the others try to get to the digital world through the summer camp portal, the camera pans past Jim and Jim2.0 and we just have to pretend that they are the same person. I found that quite funny when I heard it on Podigious. Anyway, tangent. Good chapter. Hope the next Dats and Tamera sections are a bit longer than this one but other than that. Perfect. XD
MarylandAngels chapter 21 . 2/20
Damn... Poor parents...
Awesome chapter though! I can't wait for the next chapter!
And yeah, I'll certainly check out your new story.
Anyway, see you next time!
mds777 chapter 21 . 2/20
This is a pleasant surprise. :)
TaitanoRules555 chapter 21 . 2/20
Will we see takuya in the new story?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 2/16
Loved seeing this update and the details it provides:-)
Milothepup13 chapter 20 . 2/6
Can't wait for the next chapter!
RayvenShade chapter 20 . 2/5
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Finally! Oh man it has been so long! Nice chapter, but like you said, it could use a little less talk and a little more action. Make sure you update UGotD and DM as well. I'll be waiting.
Dracofighter chapter 20 . 2/4
Great chapter, nice to hear from you,

You may want to rethink the chap titles, you've used 'getting somewhere' 3 times now, Which is fine in its way but you may be in danger of becoming stale and repetitive with them

Looking forward to the next chapter

Dracofighter
Freefan1412 chapter 20 . 2/4
Awesome! A new chapter! And finally we can see the circumstances starting to move allude to the continuation in UgotDD. Really, I'm stunned again by how much detail and how many different sides you manage to all put together into one coherent shape - how you manage to keep those different strings up! I'm so very impressed. :) I loved Masaru reuniting with his friends, because, well, Masaru is Masaru and totally irreplaceable. I'm looking forward to more. Have fun writing!
TottWriter chapter 20 . 2/4
Aaaah, I'm so glad this updated! It's making ME want to go back and re-read both of your stories again too (even though I have negative amounts of free time right now).

Honestly, you have nothing to fear IMO. I settled back into the story really easily, and I love all the interactions between the characters, as well as the direction it's all leading into. And your explanation for how they're planning to get between multiverses makes perfect sense to me! The fannish side of me is begging for more, even though i know that chapters like this take a lot of time and hard work to put out. It's one of those stories which makes me very excited when an update notification drops into my inbox.
JCWolf2 chapter 20 . 2/3
Very surprised to see a new chapter. I loved it as usual but I must admit, for someone who just watched the dubs, keeping track of the DATS names is kinda hard. (And to answer the post story notes, your techno jargon made more sense than the show usually does so I'm happy with that.) can't wait for the dats to meet with the new warriors, new tamers and old digidestened. And to top it all off. I don't think I saw a single grammar error or typo. Keep up the quality. Looking forward to the next one. When ever it comes out. (:
missmartian369 chapter 20 . 2/3
Yo when I saw that this story had an update I was SO excited! Now that I know that the parents saw T.K.'s and Kouici's first encounter with Paressemon, are they going to see her stab Tai next chapter? I have been waiting for that moment lol! I can't wait to see what happens in the Adventurer, Frontier, Tamer, and Savers! I can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. Does this mean that the UGotD will have a new chapter soon too?
Miy86 chapter 8 . 1/23
OMG! I am adult fangirling all over this chapter, but I don't care- I have thought for years that Matt &\ T\k's dad was one of the original 5 that were mentioned! Loving this story so far : )
Karikamiyadeath chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
i'm hate kari
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
Oh man this is so good here!
333 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »