Reviews for Parent Worries
Digi-fanCatt chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Lots of stories that haven't updated in a while are posting today. It's making me super happy. X3
Bookworm Gal chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Very nice progress with everyone. I'm glad to see this chapter, even if the wait was a little longer than you expected initially. And congrats on graduating in a couple of months. Please keep up the great work.
Fyrius chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
HOLYCRAP You went there, ohmagod really nothing else to say there, it makes sense but even so, he was a flippin di-gi-DESTINED
Blade Asuska chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
That was a great chapter thanks so much for the awesome gift
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Ha! Excellent chapter and Marcus was ist a bit off-LOL
Great chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Hehehe, so Masaru is going to the Digital world with the rest of our heroes? Neat! I wonder, would they need an army, because if so then the Generals are best suited for that situation. Looking forward to more!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
The words Sacred Tree are enough to make me think that it plays some importance. As for the new Warriors first real fight, well, they'll obviously win and I don't think they'll need help to accomplish that. As for the first DigiDestined, it feels weird because I was just working on my "Very First DigiDestined fic" so transitioning here is a bit of a bumpy ride. But at least there are now three partners back! As for Masaru, ending up in New York is probably one of the best places at the moment, I doubt he knows any English but it's such a diverse city, you'll find plenty of Japanese speaking people, including a couple of my friends! Though most people will simply recognize the Digimon he had with him and realize that he must be a DigiDestined. Well, I can't wait to see what happens next! Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Ah, stupid tablet auto correct, it mixed up Masaru's name. (I hope I got that right...)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Why do they seem to be repeating the adventures of the others with the Frontier and Adventure groups? Well, atleast their higher forms are different. Mazarin is going to show up and punch something to explode! I hope it happens soon. Update this one more often so it can catch up soon please!
mds777 chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD DAY. :)
mds777 chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
BOOYAH! :)
Kh530 chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
DIGIMON DATA SQUAD! *happy dances until the end of time* I was hoping they'd show up again! I'm happy they finally have!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Whoop! Update!
Bookworm Gal chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
I'm glad to see this continue. It makes a nice surprised for Christmas. Please keep up the great work and good luck.
Allycat826 chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Thanks for all the updates Merry X-Mas! :) Also good chapter and cliffhanger also go masaru but first get to Japan.
294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »