Reviews for Parent Worries
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Ha! Excellent chapter and Marcus was ist a bit off-LOL
Great chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Hehehe, so Masaru is going to the Digital world with the rest of our heroes? Neat! I wonder, would they need an army, because if so then the Generals are best suited for that situation. Looking forward to more!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
The words Sacred Tree are enough to make me think that it plays some importance. As for the new Warriors first real fight, well, they'll obviously win and I don't think they'll need help to accomplish that. As for the first DigiDestined, it feels weird because I was just working on my "Very First DigiDestined fic" so transitioning here is a bit of a bumpy ride. But at least there are now three partners back! As for Masaru, ending up in New York is probably one of the best places at the moment, I doubt he knows any English but it's such a diverse city, you'll find plenty of Japanese speaking people, including a couple of my friends! Though most people will simply recognize the Digimon he had with him and realize that he must be a DigiDestined. Well, I can't wait to see what happens next! Fantastic job!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Ah, stupid tablet auto correct, it mixed up Masaru's name. (I hope I got that right...)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
Why do they seem to be repeating the adventures of the others with the Frontier and Adventure groups? Well, atleast their higher forms are different. Mazarin is going to show up and punch something to explode! I hope it happens soon. Update this one more often so it can catch up soon please!
mds777 chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
mds777 chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Kh530 chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
DIGIMON DATA SQUAD! *happy dances until the end of time* I was hoping they'd show up again! I'm happy they finally have!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Whoop! Update!
Bookworm Gal chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
I'm glad to see this continue. It makes a nice surprised for Christmas. Please keep up the great work and good luck.
Allycat826 chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Thanks for all the updates Merry X-Mas! :) Also good chapter and cliffhanger also go masaru but first get to Japan.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
What do Tetsukomon and Mokuseimon look like again?
Blade Asuska chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Great chapter I can't wait till the next one but I have three questions, the Tokomon Haru is playing with is his old partner correct? Gostumon is going to be Kai's partner but will he be able to digivolve and what about Alice's partner? great chapter can't wait till your next update
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
Well, it looks like that's one partner found at least. You know, some time around here would be a good place for the Data Squad group to mobilize to go help. Marcus would probably join up just to go fight them even if there wasn't a bunch of kids in danger of dying. Good work, and update soon please!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
I kind of figured that Alice would do that. Only she would be on that same level of risqué and adventurous thinking as Henry. Also, that line about Yokomon's description, that freaking line is the absolute best thing I've seen in a long time! But that brotherly moment in the end made me want to cry and I wanted to scream "Takuya lives Shinya!" But I have a feeling those two brotherless brothers are finding a way to temporarily fill in the holes left in their hearts while using each other to remind themselves why they're working so hard. Finally, it is so freaking difficult for me to keep up with the Adventure group. Yumi is easy being the only female and obviously, I know Hiroaki. Haru is the youngest, Keisuke is the trouble maker type kind of guy sort of, and Saito is the husband of Yumi. I have to continuously remind myself of this. But this chapter was nicely done.
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »