Reviews for Parent Worries
JCWolf2 chapter 20 . 2/3
Very surprised to see a new chapter. I loved it as usual but I must admit, for someone who just watched the dubs, keeping track of the DATS names is kinda hard. (And to answer the post story notes, your techno jargon made more sense than the show usually does so I'm happy with that.) can't wait for the dats to meet with the new warriors, new tamers and old digidestened. And to top it all off. I don't think I saw a single grammar error or typo. Keep up the quality. Looking forward to the next one. When ever it comes out. (:
missmartian369 chapter 20 . 2/3
Yo when I saw that this story had an update I was SO excited! Now that I know that the parents saw T.K.'s and Kouici's first encounter with Paressemon, are they going to see her stab Tai next chapter? I have been waiting for that moment lol! I can't wait to see what happens in the Adventurer, Frontier, Tamer, and Savers! I can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. Does this mean that the UGotD will have a new chapter soon too?
Miy86 chapter 8 . 1/23
OMG! I am adult fangirling all over this chapter, but I don't care- I have thought for years that Matt &\ T\k's dad was one of the original 5 that were mentioned! Loving this story so far : )
Karikamiyadeath chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
i'm hate kari
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
Oh man this is so good here!
carolaineclipse chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
you know that was published a new season of digimon adventure digimon adventure called Trii the last weekend saw the first 8 chapters. or depart; you elected oldest. ken again becomes the emperor of the digimon, I'm worried still not out what happened to Davis Yoley and cody. I personally think that something bad had to have happened to davis to allow ken again became the emperor of the digimon
carolaineclipse chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
ya sabes que se publico una nueva temporada de digimon aventura se llama digimon aventura Trii el fin de semana pasado vi los primeros 8 capitulos. salen los ni;os elegidos mas adultos. ken se convierte nuevamente en el emperador de los digimon, estoy preocupada todavia no sale que sucedio con Davis Yoley y cody. personalmente creo que algo malo tuvo que haberle ocurrido a davis para el permitir que ken se convirtiera nuevamente en el emperador de los digimon
missmartian369 chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
I absolutely love this side story! I wonder if the 5 D-3's are what was in the box that Datamon was protecting. I can't wait to see what happens next with Kai and Gotsumon and Alice and Minami and who they will be partnered, along with Haru and Umi because they are most likely going to go back to the Frontier digital world with Yutaka and Shinya. I also can't wait to see how everyone gets to the other digital world to help the digidestined! Also, I know you touched up on it in the main story, but I really want to see how the families, especially the Adventurer's parents react to Paressemon stabs Tai, her story about being Mai Kurosaki and what happened to her old team and real world, her transformation back to Mai, and her crush on Tai.
Keep up the absolutely fantastic work and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
I have a request for a chapter I want to see both the Frontier families and possibly the Tamer families to react to...could you maybe have them react to Ch. 30: Takuya's Woes?
Zero Unit RGB chapter 19 . 8/5/2016
Ah, so danger ended up striking every group of auxiliary DigiDestined. It's good to see everyone on the Adventure side of things get their partners back, it's also cool to finally get a chance to see all of their Champion forms since they differ from the ones that Tai and the others have. As for the Tamers, the Kai and Gotsumon combo could be seen from a mile away but I do have to wonder about the girls. It would make the most sense for their canine compadres to return but whether or not that will happen is up to you. Personally, I hope to see them again. Umi and Haru, huh. I am interested in DarkTrailmon's magical ability to turn humans into Digimon though it's probably an effect that occurs only with the Legendary Warriors. I wonder what purpose it serves though, other than to confuse the crap out of the passengers. I'm excited for Masaru to be reunited but my biggest question is how these worlds are going to end up in the other one.
MarylandAngels chapter 19 . 8/5/2016
Awesome chapter! I really like this side story to UGotD, can't really say why because I don't really know...
Anyway, I can't wait for your next update!
Also, this is my third review to you, I just got back from a week long camp that actually started on Sunday, so I just missed your update.
And I like Ocs that aren't like Mary Sues and the boy version of a Mary Sue, so I'm fine with Umi and Haru.
Also can you please check out my story, The Past is Reviving, and tell me what you think of it? I'm planning on updating it soon so could you possible give me a few pointers? If you could that would be wonderful.
And I'll talk to you later. XD
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
Slayermeetsworld here again, and I'm happy to see the crew moving along (the tamers backup are my faves). I do have to say I'm confused, two Haru's now? And both OCs? I have to say that confused my head a bit. Regardless, it was a great chapter and I eagerly await the next one :)
fanakatsuki chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
I already love the new warriors. Oh by the way. Can we please don't add the characters from xros wars like the generals and hunters. I think they would ruin the story with the whole fusion thing. I think Masaru and Co. should be the last addition to the story. Imagine if you would add all digidestined from all mangas and video games. Holy hell.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
Good to see your back in action
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2016