Reviews for Parent Worries
Allycat826 chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
i am so happy i was in school just messed up something saw this update was happy saw it was not a chapter was sad now i am happy because now it is. Thanks for the update short but better than nothing. I have been having on my fallows a dry-spell for good updates so thank you for yours. Update when you can. :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Yeah, the physics of the tamer's universe are rather entertaining. Nice work.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Great job my man:)
Seithr-Kairy chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
,... *cries sorrowfully...

you broke my heart... when I thought one of my fav fanfics from you had been updated... turns out it has diferent contents than expected...
Rangerfan58 chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
erm this doesn't make sense, why is the crossover in the digimon story?
jon58840 chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
You have uploaded a new Shingeki fic as a chapter to Parent Worries.
Treasure Family chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
You put the wrong chapter in the wrong story Shara-chan.
KingPhoenix666 chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Hi, I think there's been a mistake with this chapter update, it is for that new supernatural crossover you've written and nothing to do with Parent Worries.

Just wondering if you actually finished another chapter of Parent Worries and put the wrong document to update.
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
I'm glad to see this story continue. Even if the updates have long waits, this is still an entertaining story. Good luck on more in the future.
mds777 chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
So amped and excited to see DATS make an appearance. Can't wait to see how the digidestined, tamers, legendary warriors and others react to masaru straight up punching digimon. Masaru, in my opinion, is the most animated and hotheaded of the goggleheads. His character and personality never ceases to amuse me. Please update soon, this story is awesome!
Blade Asuska chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Great chapter can't wait till the next one
warrior-of-water chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Little late on the review, but whatever. Better late than never, right?

I'm feeling a bit iffy on Hiroaki's team, and I think it's more of them having the same digimon as the others, but it seems like their digivolution routes are different. Plus you always seem to make things work out for the better, and I'm sure this will be one of them.

Not much to say on the Tamers part. It seems like Kai will be getting Gotsumon, which it great because that digimon has been in like every season but never had a partner. Really looking forward into seeing more on how these levels work. And maybe some doggy digimon in the near future?

I can't wait to see what develops with the Frontier portion. Gaining control of the spirits, fighting, the beat spirits, the parents finding out about this. I also wonder who the other two will be. I remember a year or two ago I talked with you about Jim and Jun, but I wonder if your opinion has changed, especially after watching the other digimon series (well Savers, I don't know if you've watched Xros Wars or not) and having had more time to think it over.

I'm really excited to see how you will incorporate Savers soon. Completely biased as Savers is my favorite, but I hope they play a strong role :) I hope you include Xros Wars (there's no way Taiki would sit by idly anyways) not sure about Hunters because of the whole cross over, but I'm rambling about things that I'm not even aware if you're using. Hope to see an update very soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
And as part of the celebration, they announced a new series that is a sequel to 02. Good update, but can you please do it sooner next time? Oh, once a month? I hope that pace lasts. Well, good luck!
SuishoTalim chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Things have been getting busy on both ends at least. It must be hard to write in two different time periods, but I know that you'll manage.

Now that I've read it, I can say that Kai and Gotsumon getting along as partners. I wonder who the others will get, but that is something for another time I suppose.

Shinya and Yutaka are getting along great. I love the interaction between Bokomon and Neemon. And how things are progressing, I just hope that the other two Warriors will be showing themselves (or who they are).

The older group seem to be doing okay. I can't imagine finding someone who may not know you, but they will manage.

Good progression. Hope things turn out okay for you.
Kh530 chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Okay 2 down 1 to go! Woot! I followed you on AO3 and later ( after I go to a local convention) I shall be raiding all your fanfics on there and reading the last new update. Again I'm so happy to have you update again
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »