Reviews for Parent Worries
Treasure Family chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
More!
crazygal17 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
yay! New chapters! I was wondering if you had become addicted to tumblr as you seem to reblog most of my posts! XD! Any way things seem to be heating up with all the teams as they go out and search for ways to help their friends and family! So excited for the next addition now!
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
XD Nice chapter! I was waiting for this!
Gur40goku chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Here's your review your awesome PLEASE continue the awesome
fanakatsuki chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
I once made a Review but i really need to ask when ghe next updated will be?
Wolfpaw of Winterclan chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
Love it because even though there was fluff, there were still things happening :3 Shinya and Yutaka made it to Breezy Village, and the original Digidestined are on their way to Primary Village! Can't wait for the next group of chapters! :)
Panthermonspartner chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
Please post more soon, I love this story, easily one of the best Digimon fics I've read (along with UGotD)
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Dude I totally didn't see you adding Marcus in
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Yay! Great start!
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
I'm glad to see this continue and look forward to more in the future. Good luck.
akatsukifan chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
It's a awesome sidestory. It is cool to see what happens in the human an digiworld of each dimension and to see how the parents react to what is happening in the first digital world and how they want to help them. Hope you write soon the next chapter.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
Just wondering will those who hold the spirits of the Warriors of Earth and Water also be related to at least one chosen child?
Blade Asuska chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Good chapter but please please please don't tell me that babamon and Jijimon is their digipartners
Blade Asuska chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
That was a great chapter but I personally don't know how I feel about having savers join I wasn't a fan of it, it was definitely not a good season. You already have a lot of characters and keeping track of the savers might make it harder on you but at the end of the day this is your story and I will continue to read it and enjoy it no matter what :)
Blade Asuska chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Great chapter but I forgot it was being prodcast everywhere, with Takuya being recognized as a hero everywhere I can't wait to see what happens when they finally make it back to their own worlds they all will be famous
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »