Reviews for Parent Worries
MagicMoonthewolfpony chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Is takuya having lung cancer cannon? Please tell me because I want to know!
CresantShooter123 chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
Really hope you update this soon :) really excited to see what happens in this and UGotD when you continue :D
FLARECROWN chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
Amazing story.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
Can wait too read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/21/2015
I have just read the PW chapter 12 and decided to do a quick calculation of all the kids/digimon/adults/parents in this story and after realising that I missed a good few of them I added up to 141 main protagonist characters who had greatly affected the plot in some way
I amslightly lost when you talk about certain parents as I still don't remember their names but loving the series.
Keep up the good work ;)
Zero Unit RGB chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
Well, we now know two of the very first Chosens' evolutions but I'm pretty worried about the Yokomon. Then there's the Frontier group which has been quite a wild ride. I love seeing Shinya and Yutaka learn the ropes of becoming Warriors the proper way. I also absolutely adore they're brotherly relationship especially the scene where Shinya is trying hard not to cry. I was just picturing a young boy at a funeral and his older brother helping him move on from death and depression. It's just so cute. I do wonder what's hindering Yutaka? Does he have to get rid of doubts or something? That would be the usual inhibitor. As for the Tamers, well, they're pretty clumsy alright but I'm hoping they get through it okay. Finally, Masaru is getting caught up with everything he's missed and I can't wait to find out more as well. He's also right about how fascinating the language thing is. I've always wondered about it so I'm exploring that aspect a little in one of my own stories. This has been going great though.
mds777 chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
Sweet chapter as always. One thing I am dying to see are the audience's reactions to masaru and ikuto's fighting since both of them actually engage digimon in hand to hand combat along with their digimon. Have a pleasant morning, afternoon, day, night, or evening depending on when you read this. :)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
Very promising work indeed:)
TokusatsuLuv chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
thank you so much for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
Allycat826 chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
YA an update. Poor Gatsumon rock Digimon and water do not mix well. Can't wait for the next update.
fanakatsuki chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
As always you are making so fantastic chapters. I love how you tell this side story very well to the main one. One question i still have. Will the xros wars charas appear to?
Digi-fanCatt chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Lots of stories that haven't updated in a while are posting today. It's making me super happy. X3
Bookworm Gal chapter 18 . 3/29/2015
Very nice progress with everyone. I'm glad to see this chapter, even if the wait was a little longer than you expected initially. And congrats on graduating in a couple of months. Please keep up the great work.
Fyrius chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
HOLYCRAP You went there, ohmagod really nothing else to say there, it makes sense but even so, he was a flippin di-gi-DESTINED
Blade Asuska chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
That was a great chapter thanks so much for the awesome gift
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »