Reviews for Bésame Mucho
Iggysthiccbrows chapter 1 . 5/30
My heart hURTS

OKAY I LOVE THIS STORY
MarzTigs chapter 6 . 5/8
My god this was amazing I love this pairing and the dynamic you set up! Devastated that this is probably all we’ll get of their story but totally understand that this is where you needed to leave things for your own personal reasons. Still so grateful for this!️️
Bridgette Lewton chapter 6 . 4/21
I loved this chapter, ther was so much emotion, just as perfect as all the other chapters. I really hope you continue this story. It’s been five years, I know, and I don’t have much hope that you will return, but it hurts how much I want you to return. I don’t know if you remember us, or this, but please come back. (Only if you want to though, don’t force yourself into doing something you don’t want, that bad)
lexieconextreme chapter 6 . 3/19
I hope you will continue this... oh, the angst Lovino will feel when Antonio is taken by the Gestapo. THE ANGST!

Whenever you feel up to it or want to, I'd love it if you wrote the next chapter! Thanks for a great story so far!
Serina Elric chapter 6 . 3/14
I have spent the last 3 days speed reading all of your Veraverse fanfictions. I really hope to see the continuation of these stories.
You have broken one of FFN's biggest rules. Each story with the M rating shall be combed through and reported if it shares the same content. Fiction MA has been barred from the site since 02, this rule has caused two major purges here. It is likely if more violations are found your account will be removed. Meaning all stories will be lost. The admins are slow, but they do get around to these eventually. I recommend fixing the rule violations.

On that note, your other stories will be check to make sure no other FFN rule has been broken. I'm sorry, but you did break the rules here.
Cesar Buenaventura chapter 1 . 3/4
George, yo aún no pierdo las esperanzas.
YangYZ chapter 1 . 2/24
It’s always a comfort to see people still coming back to this story, making me feel the past days ain’t forgotten
OMG WHY WHY WHY?!
I was reading when i stopped at to be continuedwheres da update?! Why is this story so good?! But theres nothing crueler than unfinished story
AufWiedersehen chapter 6 . 2/3
(And yet never to be continued)
~ George & this fic wont meet again
ljusalfheim chapter 2 . 1/27
Dear George: I know you probably won't read this message, but I would pay you to finish this story please! This is the best of your VeraVerse, I love it so much, please upload at least one more chapter :( :( :(
bleh chapter 6 . 1/6
I'm rereading this for the 5 billionth time and it still breaks my heart knowing what comes next. I just wish I could know what was happening that time Feli walked in on them right after he blabbed, haha. And I really want to see all the events unfold through Lovinos eyes, but at least I know how it ends.
Starting the new year right, i'm feeling like crying a bit so i'm going to read this for the 4th time. Thank you again for what you gave us so many years ago. I will hope you come back my whole life, i'll never stop thinking about this story.
PompomSamael chapter 6 . 1/3
I have to admit that I've been feeling rather nostalgic in this beginning of a new year, which means that I'm here again, reading your stories. It's been what, 5 or 6 years now since the last time I got really into the APH fandom, but damn, you have no idea how much your stories and writing have stuck with me. The way you have with words is really remarkable; even though I've read this story countless times now, I can't help but feel my heart breaking and tightening anyway. Your writing makes me feel things and it's incredible and amazing and so wonderful and I wish I could wipe my memory clean just to experience reading them again with a fresh mind.
And well, I have to admit that I'm still hoping for an update, but either way it doesn't really matter because I can't thank you enough for having written and created these wonderful, heartbreaking, amazing stories and universe. Thank you thank you thank you thank you for having taken the time to write all of this and sharing it with us. I wish you all the best. Take care.
lifeissohard chapter 1 . 1/3
If Antonio is going to wait forever for Lovino to feel a fraction of his love, then I'm pretty sure ALL OF US are able to wait forever for your comeback! I'm certain!
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »