Reviews for Bésame Mucho
As sad as it is, I also think it's amazing that so many of us still remember your works, George. It's been years since I read your Veraverse and it still makes me cry like the first day. I'd like to say I've moved on but, just like Antonio for Lovino, I'd wait forever to see this one and Lily of the lamplight finished, as unlikely as it might be.
I hope you are well, wherever you are. Your fics marked an era in the APH fandom. You understood the characters like few others do and wrote them perfectly in heartbreaking and tender situations. I still have hope. Thank you for all the tears.
a.h chapter 6 . 7/13
ahhhhhh lovino's such a tsundere ! i love how devoted antonio is and the awkward and adorable relationship. please update soon! spamano is my second favourite ship and this ship needs to sail in detail!
danif091 chapter 6 . 7/14
This is beautiful, along with all of your fics. I dearly hope that someday you will decide to continue these. I know if you did decide to continue I'd be willing to donate through a gofundme or something. I know life changes and I hope your doing well whatever you're doing.
MariaFoust chapter 6 . 7/14
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! THIS STORY IS MY LIFE! ARGH
Amazing. Too bad it was discontinued!
Cyanide chapter 6 . 7/7
And it was never continued. I'll miss this with all of my heart.
Lluvia Di'Noche chapter 6 . 6/28
George,
I am a starting Hetalia fanfiction author. When I read your works, I looked up to your writing more than you can understand. While you had your flaws that bugged me (although, who doesn't?), I adored your way of description. You brought stories to life and gave characters such human characteristics that I was entranced. While many of your works were not my cup of tea, this one was the one that struck me. For years, I read Lovino as such a weak and insufferable character that it was becoming difficult for me to adore him as much as I did. Looking at this fanfiction, I saw more.

I have never read him so human, the same for Antonio. I frequently look back on this work and linger onto what you have written. You are consistent, descriptive, and you tell a story like no other. That is what I look up to as a writer now. Though I will never achieve your greatness and talent, I hope that one day I may be able to reach somewhat close. That would be enough.

While I wish that this story would continue, I understand what it is like to drift away from a fandom. If you should ever return, I will be here waiting for your updates. Until then, thank you for giving me inspiration and someone to look up to as a writer.

Your Truly,

Lluvia Di'Noche
four years chapter 6 . 6/10
Four fucking years since you have updated. Please?
SublimeStarr chapter 1 . 5/28
The year is now 2017 and we are all still, still waiting for an update. I only just finally made myself read this damn fic at long last and I am completely devastated that it was never finished. I don't even know what to say here really, your writing puts my words to shame. Your works are beautiful and it makes me so sad to think something must have happened to you. It's the only thing can think of that could've happened because no one knows who you are, or why you stopped writing. I'm sure people have looked, hell I've looked. Your presence online seemed to just vanish.
Where are you? What happened to you? Why just stop something so incredible?
This fics are basically holy scriptures to the Hetalia fandom.
Please give us answers George. This is just too much, it's too beautiful to not have an ending.
Please come back to us.
Maria Recinella chapter 1 . 5/27
Dear George
I am certain you do not read these reviews even more. Perhaps this mail shows up in your inbox as junk, perhaps you have changed your email.
George, although your stories are magnificent, that is not what I wish to comment upon in this review. Instead I want to tell you that you are my biggest writing idol. Among all the published amazing authors you definitely stand out in my opinion. Your writing is beyond the best I have ever read, it is so incredibly detailed, yet not pretentious. It flows perfectly. The way you describe feelings rather than scenery hits right in the heart, it fits all your stories perfectly with them being very emotional. I have personally cried several times while reading your fics.
You are such a big inspiration. I have a dream of learning to write from you haha.
I hope you are doing well today, and that you haven't stopped writing, as that would be waste of talent!
Sincerely, a huge fan.
PLEASE, MORE
answer me chapter 6 . 5/3
when's the update?
Loveless1039 chapter 6 . 4/28
I will like to say that i don't wait for this anymore, but that's a lie, i do, and i like that i do, this is one of the best stories that i have ever read so i will wait, and maybe one day you will come back for this.
Starlight chapter 6 . 4/24
OH MY GOD WHEN THEY MENTIONED DENNIR I DIED AND ALMOST BLEW MY COVER OF USING MY PHONE FOR VOCAB
Crazy Fangirl chapter 4 . 3/29
Ahh *crying* it's a legendary story... I said "Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart" to life so long ago.
I wonder if there will be inappropriate content next. If there is, then that's another tally.
Go comparing parents.