Reviews for Bésame Mucho
Too be continued...

IF I CAN WAIT 14 DAMN YEARS FOR THE INCREDIBLES 2 THEN I CAN WAIT FOR GEORGE DEVALIER TO COME BACK FROM THE DEAD
toboldlyfangirl chapter 1 . 7/24
I would seriously, totally pay you/commission you to finish this work of genius. I’ve re-read this story so many times and I still think about it to this day, even though I first read it ~6 years ago. It has left an impact on my life, means something to me, and has inspired me. Really, name your price, and I would see if I can pay it. I love your work. I’ve also read your bio and completely respect that you likely would not be able to return to this work, or any other one for that matter, but I’d just like to put this offer out there for my own peace of mind. I really hope that your life is filled with joy and is going well.
AnttRes chapter 6 . 7/6
PLEASE UPDATE! I need to know the continuation...!
just passing chapter 6 . 7/3
OkaY BuT THis haSNt BEEn UpdaTed In YeaRs? I just recently joined the Hetalia bandwagon and like why is this lovely ass of a fan fiction left at the most cliff hanging moment never to be touched in years? Overal 10/10 would read again for the spamano sauce.
Iggysthiccbrows chapter 1 . 5/30
My heart hURTS

OKAY I LOVE THIS STORY
MarzTigs chapter 6 . 5/8
My god this was amazing I love this pairing and the dynamic you set up! Devastated that this is probably all we’ll get of their story but totally understand that this is where you needed to leave things for your own personal reasons. Still so grateful for this!️️
Bridgette Lewton chapter 6 . 4/21
I loved this chapter, ther was so much emotion, just as perfect as all the other chapters. I really hope you continue this story. It’s been five years, I know, and I don’t have much hope that you will return, but it hurts how much I want you to return. I don’t know if you remember us, or this, but please come back. (Only if you want to though, don’t force yourself into doing something you don’t want, that bad)
lexieconextreme chapter 6 . 3/19
I hope you will continue this... oh, the angst Lovino will feel when Antonio is taken by the Gestapo. THE ANGST!

Whenever you feel up to it or want to, I'd love it if you wrote the next chapter! Thanks for a great story so far!
Serina Elric chapter 6 . 3/14
I have spent the last 3 days speed reading all of your Veraverse fanfictions. I really hope to see the continuation of these stories.
You have broken one of FFN's biggest rules. Each story with the M rating shall be combed through and reported if it shares the same content. Fiction MA has been barred from the site since 02, this rule has caused two major purges here. It is likely if more violations are found your account will be removed. Meaning all stories will be lost. The admins are slow, but they do get around to these eventually. I recommend fixing the rule violations.

On that note, your other stories will be check to make sure no other FFN rule has been broken. I'm sorry, but you did break the rules here.
Cesar Buenaventura chapter 1 . 3/4
George, yo aún no pierdo las esperanzas.
YangYZ chapter 1 . 2/24
It’s always a comfort to see people still coming back to this story, making me feel the past days ain’t forgotten
OMG WHY WHY WHY?!
I was reading when i stopped at to be continuedwheres da update?! Why is this story so good?! But theres nothing crueler than unfinished story
AufWiedersehen chapter 6 . 2/3
(And yet never to be continued)
~ George & this fic wont meet again
ljusalfheim chapter 2 . 1/27
Dear George: I know you probably won't read this message, but I would pay you to finish this story please! This is the best of your VeraVerse, I love it so much, please upload at least one more chapter :( :( :(
1,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »