Reviews for Bésame Mucho
ImBack chapter 6 . 8/24
I'm just waiting for this to be updated honestly ;A; I love it so much. Every time I come back to this my heart just breaks. This is honestly so beautiful. No amount of words can express how wonderful this fic is, it's my favourite definitely. I really really hope you find it within your interest to pick up this fic once more and I'm certain I'm not the only one. Please complete this fic T.T I'm so curious as to what happens! No pressure though hahaha (jokes, come back)

anyway, I think I've finished my word vomit
MestradeFaces chapter 6 . 8/17
Your fanfic is PERFECT
Nina chapter 6 . 8/8
OHMYGOSH YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOREVER :'( I LOVE YOUR WRITING SO MUCH HOW ARE YOU BORN WITH THIS MUCH TALENT!?
Statice-Law chapter 1 . 8/4
Hello !
First, I'm french so I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect.
I suppose that I'm not the first to ask you that, but can I translate this fiction ? I don't know if someone else did it, and that will be an honor for me to translate one of your story.
I hope that you'll see this review
Bye~

Sarah
Sak chapter 6 . 7/29
i love u pls follow this soon cause i'm dying, well not that much but ahhhhhhh its just soooo beautiful 3
Hey are the events from Auf Wiedersehen gonna be in here too because I love that story so much I stayed up till 2:05 last night just to finish reading it!
Hello chapter 6 . 7/15
sorry for the interruption but i just wanted to state that i love this story very much and would VERYVERYVERY be thrilled to continue reading ;)
its super good!
MotherOfAll chapter 1 . 7/14
I know you've stated you will probably not be finishing this or your other fanfictions, and although I'm extremely sad about it, since I loved these stories so much, I just wanted to give a sincere thank you. Your stories are so amazing, and they've brightened my life so much. You have so much talent. Thank you so, so much, and I really hope you're doing something you love now. Thank you.
NoOneKnowsMyName chapter 6 . 7/11
Please finish the story, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!
spamanofeelshelp chapter 6 . 7/10
ono
Michiyo Michiri chapter 6 . 7/10
Seasons shift, and you must be going through things- not just bad, but changes, amazing changes and life and opportunities coming your way and I know you're wise enough to leap and take chances.
You have your reasons, we know, and we thank you so much for going this far and being a part of our lives.
I'm not going to force you back into writing these things and I don't want to stress you into starting again and stopping, but if ever you do feel like you could step again into this beautiful world you've created, even if it takes decades as you've said, we'll be waiting.

George deValier, you are magical. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you're going through something- in the future maybe or now, we believe in you. Also know that no one can replace you, and I don't mean just writing you wonderful, unique, human being you.
My 'passion' in this moment cannot be translated into words, but whatever the real world throws at you strive on. When things go wrong, it's not the end. We believe in you.

I'm hoping we'll meet again in the future! Auf wiendersehen! And I wish you well with all your endeavors!

- Denise. And everyone. *HUGS TIGHTLY AND PATS YOUR BACK*
Willow Fray chapter 6 . 7/7
George Devalior. You are my favorite author and after reading Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart, I never thought I could feel the way my heart swelled in my chest for any other story. But this, with the links, brought me to tears. I implore you to finish it, though I understand any inability because I too have faced hard times. Still, as someone who could never dream to find a love so wonderful as these, do me the honor of finishing this story so I may experience at least once again in my life the feeling blissful happiness that each chapter brings me.
I'll wait forever if I have to. Some things are worth it.
ForgotMyPassword chapter 1 . 6/29
Hey! I dont if youll get this message but I just haveeee to tell you that I absolutely love this fanfic! The characterisation of Antonio and Lovino is so wonderful and everytime they interact my heart just warms up and I cant stop giggling. Ive also read auf wiedersehen sweetheart but I have to say I like this one more! I like how lovinos character has such depth! Shame this story isnt completed but still! Its a great story! Thanks for writing it

Ps I hope its not with vain that I wait for this story to complete hahaha
Dragon D. Kama chapter 6 . 6/25
Oh Mein Gott! I hope you know just how much I love your writing, Mein friend. You have a beautiful way of weaving words together, creating stories of unimaginable beauty and grace. You are my favorite author and I absolutely adore your stories. I want to be able to write as well as you, one day. Danke, Mein friend, for being my motivation in writing.
Roxelle777 chapter 6 . 6/26
Oh my gosh, your stories are a absolute masterpiece! I think these are some of the best pieces of writing I've ever read. I truly hope you will finish this story sometime, I really want to read it until the very end! You are so very talented! Please keep it up!
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »