Reviews for Bésame Mucho
TheRainyNights chapter 6 . 4/16
Amazing! You really are! Please continue to write. I read your other Hetalia writtings and they are truely amazing too. Please update!
DragonsBurnBabyBurn chapter 6 . 4/16
Oh wow! I started reading this fic today and it is amazing! Probably even one of my favourite fanfics! Please continue, I can't wait for the update! :)
a must chapter 6 . 4/13
Before i start im going to say this its very hard to log on when im on my phone that and im lazy
This is great be watching foe the next chapter dont stop
Kirotam
AnorexicWalrus chapter 1 . 4/10
With Besame Mucho, just like your other Veraverse stories, you are able to make me both laugh uncontrollably and cry shamelessly with your beyond beautiful writing and your amazing understanding of the characters. I am in love with this story thus far, and I can't wait for more. Do your best (but don't overwork yourself)!
British-Hedgehog09 chapter 6 . 4/1
GAHHHH SUSPENSE! I mean I (somewhat) know how I ends I've read Auf Wiedersen Sweetheart but still
This is amazing! I love it! :3
takuya chapter 6 . 3/29
oh that was a great chapter i loved it so much
Sayu Kirkland chapter 1 . 3/26
OH GOD, THESE STORIES ARE KILLING ME!
I already read "Auf Weidersehen, sweetheart", and it was, and it is the most fantastic and the most wonderful story I have ever read in all my life. I found it like it was nothing; I started reading, and it was pretty cute!.. but when I realised, I couldn't stop crying! So sad, so beautiful. Every word was EVERYTHING.. Actually, I think I read it twice x3.. I can't do anything more than saying THANK YOU SO MUCH
Now, I don't know when was the last time you updated this story.. So.. You are going to keep writing, right? Because I can't wait! It's SO wonderful!
Congratulations for everything, and thank you. I can feel your heart behind this stories, that's why is so unique
See you! I'll be waiting for more :DD
Sley chapter 6 . 3/23
Please don't ever leave this story! Please keep up your hard work and update again! I come back many times to see if this story ever has an update so your work will always be appreciated! Thank You 3
Kikwi chapter 3 . 3/23
I know that writing must take a long time but I just wanted to say this is amazing, I've read it at least five times, and if you updated I would cry endless tears of joy.
I've just finished the story…it's beautiful. I know writing must take a loooong time but PLEASE update! Sorry for rushing...but I really love where this is going
Elliot chapter 6 . 3/22
PLEASE FINISH THIS! It's so lovely and it's just getting to the exciting part. This really is novel worthy writing, just like the Feli/Ludwig one. It's the single best Spain/Romano I've ever read. So beautiful and real and heartbreaking.
George you awesome man! Thank you so much for helping me appreciate an age in history I previously thought was dull and boring- you've spun beautiful romantic moments of drama and war and incredibly memorable characters and stories and they're so emotive.
Very much well done, quite easily the best fanfiction I've ever read, if not the best stories.
Have a lovely day wherever you are doing whatever you love!
You are a force of nature Mr. DeValier
muchos kudos
Elliot chapter 1 . 3/22
This is so damn cute!
RememberDeathAndAllHisFriends chapter 6 . 3/20
I've read this story three times through. I am a little obsessed and in love with it. I can't handle not having more chapters. It's absolute murder. Please write more. I'll continue to read Auf Wiedersehen Sweetheart to follow Lovino and Antonio's story. I know writing is something that takes time, but please update soon. The feels are intense. I love all of the stuff you have written. It's all made me smile uncontrollably during class when I sneak in a few words. Please write more.
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »