Reviews for Bésame Mucho
wornhamscott chapter 6 . 9/27
this is so good I wish you would continue. I know my words won't mean much but I love this dearly please pick up your fanfiction pen and continue to write this splendid story
This is so well written. It's so sweet and it just tugs at my heart strings :')
Angelofmusic46 chapter 6 . 9/18
I love your work so much! It's the best fanfiction I have ever read! Please please PLEASE don't give up on your stuff! Your fans and I are counting on you!
midnightblue2003 chapter 1 . 9/4
this book is amazing,like all the other veraverse books that you wrote. it's so... realistic. like it could actually happen in real life. my fav author (who publishes books) is Michael morpurgo, and I think you write like him, which is a big deal. even if you get the inspiration for this story ten years, twenty years later, or even when I have kids who are going to kindergarten, I'm still going to read it because it's such a good story. I hope you will read this and continue it! I love your writing style btw.
ahh your stories I've read "auf weidersehen sweatheart" and "we'll meet again" and I can say that that was the first time I cried in a long while these brought me so much joy and definitely are stories that I can read over and over again and still love it as much as the first time I don't know much about your personal life but I hope you are healthy and happy but if in the future you're able to finish "Bésame Mucho" there are going to be a lot of people including me who are going to be over the moon and so grateful your work is beautiful and I hope you love and see the beauty in your storylines and writings as we do
stormhunter003 chapter 6 . 9/2
So... I don't even know if you check your profile anymore, but I have read and re-read your stories so many times that I feel I owe you a review. I'm not usually the type to review. EVER. But I feel this needs to be said. I will not ask you to continue, I have come to terms with the fact that you will most probably never finish. Which doesn't mean that if any glorious day you find the inspiration to keep going, no matter how long it takes, I will gladly read whatever you write and I'm sure a lot of people think the same. I really hope you have a great life and are happy with what you're doing now. I won't even try to describe all the feelings that all of your stories, not just the Veraverse, have moved inside me, other people have already done that, and far better than I ever could. Well, now that I think of it, I don't know if I could handle reading about Toni getting tortured, much less Gilbert die... Oh god, I'm crying again. You're a cruel cruel man, George deValier.
Anyways, It cannot be said enough times that you have a true gift, everytime I read something you wrote I can't help it but to feel sad that it is “just“ a fanfiction. Even the shorter ones are better written that a lot of actual novels and you deserve praise and glory from far more than just the Hetalia fandom. From the way you portayed the characters, giving them such depth, to the way you almost majestically forge the words creating such breathtaking stories... just wow, really, just wow. I think I'll just break off here because I have a feeling I'm rambling. Again.
Anyhoo, I can't thank you enough for giving such a beautiful gift to the Hetalia fandom. I'm pretty sure we are all immensely proud to be able to count one of the most talented writers of the 2nd millenium amongst our ranks. We love you, George! Owie, now my heart AND my thumbs hurt. xD Like I said, you are a wonderful, incredibly cruel genius. Hugs, kisses and cookies to you!
My best wishes to you and everyone you care about! 3
Sofia
I am serious. I would give you all my money for u just to finish the story i swear. I just can't take it that it isn't finished.
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I NEED MORE
Please update!
Panda chapter 6 . 8/21
Pleeease please continue this! It's so well written and beautiful...
Akkita chapter 6 . 8/14
Ah, I ship it hard. The feelings from these fictions! here absolutely amazing, honestly. I'd like to say that Mr. George, you're an amazing writer. Thank you for writing these. I do hope one day you will be able to finish them. It would be wonderful. Your writings inspire me to write more myself! Again, thank you.
KAMtheDork chapter 6 . 8/14
I simply cannot express just how much I adore your stories! I have to admit, I don't think I'll ever get over the attachment to the characters or the fear that they may die and leave a bad ending, but I think that makes you an amazing writer. I can't wait to read the rest of this story, and I really hope you continue writing. You truly have a gift. ~KAMtheDork
Just reread this, and am once again blown away by how well this is written. You really write brilliantly. That being said, when was the last time you updated? Are you abandoning this peice of wonderful, half-written work forever? :( You left is on a cliff hanger! Also, since Auf weidersehen is finished and Feli and Luddy are already in their late years, this makes it seem as if Feli is already an old man while Romano is forever stuck in the in evening garden with Antonio. XD
Once again, beautifully written and I cant wait for the next update!
Holly chapter 6 . 7/30
I know it's been 3 years since this updated, but I just have to say that when I first read 'We'll meet again' I thought 'oh god this is the best story I've ever read', and then later on I came across 'Auf Wiedersehen Sweetheart' and thought 'oh god no, THIS is the best story I've ever read.' And after both of those, reading besame mucho.. oh god is it possible to find this story even more perfect than the last two? For it to be unfinished but to feel so passionately for every word written here even more than your other stories? We all understand that you have your reasons for not finishing your stories but god do I pray for just another chapter of this, I have so many questions that I will never be able to let go of. One day I hope you find yourself able to finish this story because it's absolutely perfect beyond anything I've read
Concrete Angel chapter 6 . 8/1
I told myself I wouldn't read this one. I knew it was unfinished. It turns out, I wasn't able to resist. And it's, by far, my favourite in your series. So much of Romano's inner dialogue resonated in my own heart, I've felt so many things similar to him, and also struggled with understanding how one person in this world can love me, so much that it still brings me to tears.

I appreciate how honest you've been about being unsure if this story will see it's end, but I must include my own plea for a continuation. I hope that one day you should find the inspiration that relights the embers of this story.

I'll wait forever.