Reviews for Chaos is Simplicity
kagomexkurama chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Want to find out what team is kagome in, plz update.
lovelyanimeangel chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
i have an idea for a title "Chaos vient de la simplicité" which means in french, Chaos comes from simplicity.
StuffedCupcakes chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
So, I'm kind of confused, are you gonna post the revised version of this story under a new name? Oh, and, I don't think you should decide a pairing for this just yet. That is if you even were going to make this story involved a pairing. I think you should write the story how you see it fit and when it comes time for you to decide a pairing, you should decide it right then! So, that even you don't know what the pairing is gonna be. It'll make it a good challenge for you and it'd probably keep the readers on their toes. Not the best idea, but it sounds pretty nice to me.
x-Kagome01-x chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
OH...MY...GOD...

DAMN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

Update this epic story soon :DD

i'm interested in what would happen
YueLilianPotter chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
sounds great

please update again soon
StuffedCupcakes chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Yay, I really can't wait to see what's going to happen next~! Please, update very soon! Good job and keep up the good work.
darksilvercloud chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
nice chap :) Hmm. Tezuka approaches kagome and asks her to join in training the guys? He seems like the kind of person who would not let talent be wasted. No offense to anyone, but the seigaku girls tennis team don't seem like much, even in the manga and anime :/ It'll probably be more interesting if she was playing against the guys :X
animelver14 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Great Chapter! Update ASAP please :]
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
lol Tezuka is gone... wonder where he went
animelver14 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Great Chapters! Update ASAP please :]
StuffedCupcakes chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Ohh, this is getting interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please, update soon. Good job on keep up the good work.
Xerozas chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
7:00 I'll be their! plz update soon can't wait :D
StuffedCupcakes chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I think you did an awesome job on this chapter! I found it very funny when Kagome bumped into Kaidoh and he started checkin' her out! I just couldn't stop laughing. Besides, I never took him for one to be interested in girls. Anyway, good job and keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next update.
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
heyhey i just read your story and I must say I absolutley love it and hope you will update soon )

by the way it is really funny 333