Reviews for Backfire
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Dude, This sounds good! Y U no continue? It's been 3 years for Chuck's sake!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
REALLY ?! YOIR STOPPING IT LIKE,THERE!CRIMINAL!
DragonChild157 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
You keep switching between first and third. One minute it's I and me, and the next your referring to the same character with he or they. It could get very confusing and you'll lose readers that way. Pick a point of view and stick to it.
tashy-lou chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is a great start, I hope you're planning to continue.
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I'm interested. Please continue.

-Bobby Corwen
ScreamYourLine chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh please finish this! I'm begging you!
Dreago78 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great start, love to read more XD
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
i read the summary, and i REALLY WANT TO READ A STORY WITH THAT SUMMARY PLEASE OH PLEASE FINISH THIS XXDDDDDDDDD

please

i will review every one of your chapters and watch you if you have a deviant art and anything you want this sounds like it's gonna be amazing

*batglares at computer, even though knows this won't do anything*
Hybryda chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
good start. want more. :[
someone chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Great job...write another chapter soon?
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Continue please? I wanna know what happens next :D
accio-bowtie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This could be a great story, but the constant change of POV interferes with the flow and does not do the story any favours. Will add this to my alerts however.
p power chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
8D great start! I like it! ;) kinda confused on the pov change (from first to third person) but that's pretty much it! I can't wait to read more!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
XD Update soon!
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
While you have a good setup and intriguing premise, the fact that your POV is a bit all over the place completely threw me out of being comfortably immersed within the story. I had figured it was a one time mistake at first - as an author, I know what it's like to jump ahead and jot down a future line or scene when the inspiration hits. But the fact that it was a constant problem has made me decide to not add this story to my alerts. Hopefully I'll stumble across it when updated regardless and see if the POV problem was ever fixed.