Reviews for The Other Side
casammy chapter 27 . 7/13/2012
It was the correct thing and the better thing for all, dean and sam they cannot even take care of yes same if they have to be taking care of other persons, they have enough problems to add more to his lives. It was sad but it was the better thing
Hundley chapter 27 . 4/26/2012
Just got around to reading the last two chapters. I had notification, but I couldn't remember which story it was. Anyway, you ended it in a really great way, and I enjoyed reading the whole thing very much. Thanks for sharing.
BonanzaRocks chapter 27 . 4/18/2012
Awesome story! Sad to see it end, but you ended it very nicely :)
ranchan-akari chapter 27 . 4/18/2012
Oh. *sobs* Such a sad ending!
spnMom chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
This was a great, but harsh story. I probably should have left more comments because I have been eagerly reading every chapter as you post them. Sam & Dean have such a lonely life and having them leave without looking back at the end here just made me sad... but that is their life and it felt "right". Thanks for sharing with us.
BranchSuper chapter 27 . 4/16/2012
They got Andrew back from those hunters, but had to cut all contact with him, their last vestige of other family, to keep him safe. A sad thing.

I enjoyed this story very much. Maybe there's some small wqay they can stay in touch with their grandfather? Hmmm?
wcfan chapter 27 . 4/16/2012
It's just such a crappy choice. Leave someone behind or risk seeing the person die.

Hunters act like the Winchesters think that they're so freaking special with all the attention they're getting when in fact they just want this curse to end. More importantly, these hunters act like they could have done any better.
monkeymuse chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
Very touching! Loved this fic
driver picks the music chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
Well i'm glad he didn't die, but that was a sad ending... :o(

It was a great story though.
mtee1958 chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
very very good story! Thank you so much.
Meggin Lane chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
It's too bad those boys think that they are doing a loved one a favor by cutting them out of their lives. It's not something Ellen would have agreed to as being the best thing (LOL) And Lisa or Ben would have most likely agreed that that way of thinking was selfish too.

But from the stand point of Dean especially, it cuts down on those lives he feels responsible for, even if those lives are poorer with out him in them. So sad.
CBloom2 chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
Good job! Fantastic story from beginning to end! Loved it!
SPN Mum chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
Yeah, Andrew couldn't stay in their life. This would just happen again, and Andrew doesn't have the capacity to withstand that kind of treatment. He's lucky he survived this time. Bobby is all the boys need, no matter how much they would have liked to find out things from Andrew. It would have been better if they had met sooner, but it didn't help that Andrew was such a stubborn old coot, who couldn't be made to believe in the supernatural enough to have a part in their lives. It really was too little, too late for the boys to know that side of the family. John never even talked about his dad. I feel sorry that Sam and Dean had to leave Andrew behind, but I feel that he would have caused them more anguish than happiness. At least they still have each other!

Very enjoyable story! You did a wonderful job showing the life of the boys from an outsiders experience. I look forward to more stories from you. :)
Susiii chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
i love this story
driver picks the music chapter 26 . 4/7/2012
Dude, is it really John? That would be a heck of a twist if it reallt is him. Can't wait for the end, even though i always hate it when they end :o)

Hey just wanted to let you know, if you like reading supernatural genre books, there's a new author out, her name is Lisa Olsen and you can find her books on amazon or barns and noble. She's really good, you should check her out. She's actually an auther on this site, she goes by the name mystawitch...if you want to check her out. :o)