Reviews for Surrender
Bele chapter 20 . 1/1
yeah, a fantastic funny crazy awesome story! awesomely brilliant and very much crazy, very nice! lovely touch to bring Cedric back first. thank you very much for sharing your story!
Annette a chapter 19 . 12/30/2019
On yes, surrender indeed wanch of a human being
Annette Potter chapter 18 . 12/30/2019
Yes, just wait...just wait Mwahahahaha hahaha
Annette potter chapter 10 . 12/30/2019
On yes Dumbledore will be all look 'leader's that somehow he just had a 'heart attack' and died.
( Techniquely it was a heart attack, I mean his heart was tacked against his office)
MollyMuffinHead chapter 20 . 11/2/2019
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Throughly enjoyed this story. Thanks
halleberry1995 chapter 20 . 10/10/2019
BRILLIANT
AerynS chapter 20 . 10/8/2019
Well done! Thank you.
Birnan Midniht chapter 20 . 10/1/2019
Well that was fun. Trying to give people the highlights of this is going to be (and has so far been) bloody hilarious.

"Five minutes later and James and Lily are already... Then Slughorn turned out to have a major crush on... And that's how Harry ended up having an affair with Snape's successor."

Oh yes. Thank you for taking the time to write this. Cheesy, very cheesy, but fun all the same.
Birnan Midniht chapter 19 . 10/1/2019
Surrender has gained another origin I see
Birnan Midniht chapter 18 . 10/1/2019
"Together"

Oh my god, the absolute CHEESE. I'm laughing but, like, wow. It's prevelant
Birnan Midniht chapter 10 . 10/1/2019
LmAo! Barely five minutes and they're already getting a divorce.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/7/2019
Loved every inch of it
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 7/8/2019
Just an fyi; J.K. Rowling stated that Draco knew Occulmency before he even started Hogwarts. (I suspect all Dark purebloods do. Family secrets to hide and all that.)
softprongs chapter 1 . 5/18/2019
i had read this fic a few years ago but finally found it again. i absolutely love it, please continue to write
582Raven chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
He honestly reminds me if my grandma XD just the way he's talking and treating Harry through all of this, lmao
1,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »