Reviews for Surrender
so.ouka chapter 20 . 2/28
Ooooooooooooooh my god
I stayed the night to read That and it was bloody funny especially the verita serum part and even more the mcgo verita serum part
God the was a bit too fluffy and happy ending for Dumbledore maybe but still it was pretty fun to tea so thx!
I'm not fond of HP/TR but tho one was quite funny
Oh my I still have hard time to get over it, I'm still chuckling huhuhu
Anyway 'night
BleedingJoyfulInsanity chapter 2 . 2/24
This is awesome! Please keep up the good work!
dancesontrains chapter 20 . 2/18
That was bloody excellent :D
animegirl2098 chapter 20 . 2/16
Fantastic story xx
animegirl2098 chapter 12 . 2/16
This was soooooooo funny I was laughing for so long and so loudly!
evil-step-sister chapter 20 . 2/14
Great story! The addition of Grindelwald and the time turner was unexpected, but I loved how you chose to end this fic. Definitely adding it to my favorites :)
Dragonflydotcom chapter 20 . 2/6
Hello again.. Hope you are well?
Anyway.. Just want to say once again, THANK YOU for your imagination and you truly beautiful stories... I am grateful for the time and effort you take to write them for our entertainment... You are becoming ONE of my favorite writers and I will follow you freely...
PLEASE keep up the wonderful writing you do
Yours admiringly
Wanda
thewolf74 chapter 20 . 2/2
I love the way the story ended. I'm happy that Dumbledore surrender to his love. I really enjoyed reading this story.
SweetSoul3155 chapter 20 . 1/24
This story literally could have gone in so many different directions, and the way it did go is beyond words of perfection 3
Kimi Lowe chapter 20 . 1/22
Wonderful. . Awesome. .
rigger42 chapter 20 . 1/9
Slightly ridiculous but utterly charming. ;)
ksanta chapter 20 . 1/1
loved the story
Not Jeff chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Is it me, or is Tom a little... the image in my head is of him being a bit hyperactive, honestly. It's just the slightest bit weird.
purebloodvampireprincessyuki chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
This was just wonderful!
The Grae One chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
A lovely ending to a great story! I do, personally, wonder about all the changes not mentioned that must've occurred, but none of that detracts from the actual story. Thank you ever so much for the read.
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »