Reviews for Surrender
Gleas chapter 20 . 3/24
As far as happy endings go... this was so... overwhelming, I think lol loved it!
Gleas chapter 12 . 3/24
There was nothing about pranking... or tormenting... or annoying someone to insanity... or destroying them politically or financially... all of which I'd expect Tom to be good at XD! Wonder when he'll figure it out...?
Gleas chapter 6 . 3/24
LOL I love how Tom casually obliviates ppl
Gleas chapter 1 . 3/24
Tom is rather... child-like... a child who got a new favorite pet or toy or ... ah! A new friend! it's rather cute XD
Ani Mei chapter 20 . 3/22
This was such a fun read! There are some popular fanfic trends, but I enjoy your unique spin on it. Although the return from death didn't sit as well with me and some parts seem a bit cracky, you made it make sense with healthy doses of humor. I am glad that they all got their happily ever after.
anagabi.vilhena chapter 20 . 3/10
Is just me or did you intentionaky made it more gay than it needed to be? I'm not complaining! I just wanted to be sure!
Wishfull-star chapter 20 . 3/9
this story is awesome thank you for writing it:)
so.ouka chapter 20 . 2/28
Ooooooooooooooh my god
I stayed the night to read That and it was bloody funny especially the verita serum part and even more the mcgo verita serum part
God the was a bit too fluffy and happy ending for Dumbledore maybe but still it was pretty fun to tea so thx!
I'm not fond of HP/TR but tho one was quite funny
Oh my I still have hard time to get over it, I'm still chuckling huhuhu
Anyway 'night
BleedingJoyfulInsanity chapter 2 . 2/24
This is awesome! Please keep up the good work!
dancesontrains chapter 20 . 2/18
That was bloody excellent :D
animegirl2098 chapter 20 . 2/16
Fantastic story xx
animegirl2098 chapter 12 . 2/16
This was soooooooo funny I was laughing for so long and so loudly!
evil-step-sister chapter 20 . 2/14
Great story! The addition of Grindelwald and the time turner was unexpected, but I loved how you chose to end this fic. Definitely adding it to my favorites :)
Dragonflydotcom chapter 20 . 2/6
Hello again.. Hope you are well?
Anyway.. Just want to say once again, THANK YOU for your imagination and you truly beautiful stories... I am grateful for the time and effort you take to write them for our entertainment... You are becoming ONE of my favorite writers and I will follow you freely...
PLEASE keep up the wonderful writing you do
Yours admiringly
Wanda
thewolf74 chapter 20 . 2/2
I love the way the story ended. I'm happy that Dumbledore surrender to his love. I really enjoyed reading this story.
1,691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »