Reviews for Surrender
Lyle Rose chapter 11 . 2/8
Lmao fantastic!
WoriedWorrier chapter 20 . 2/3
this story is chaotic and I live for it
Tsubaki-Akai chapter 4 . 12/28/2021
Interesting so far. The map actually would have stated Tom Riddle was with Harry Potter. Always has the person's name. Ex: in book, the map said Peter Pettigrew, not wormtail
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 9 . 9/13/2021
Wrong, the stone can't bring people back from the dead, only summon their souls... you should have used the ritual that Tom used to bring himself back that would have been more better
ScarletOsprey chapter 20 . 8/26/2021
I loved this story so much
ScarletOsprey chapter 8 . 8/25/2021
But it's not bad! It's lovely! I love it
cloud.lalala chapter 1 . 8/13/2021
Really really really OOC voldy
Bluewolf80 chapter 12 . 8/3/2021
This started off really well. But after Tom began bringing back the dead it just collapsed. It’s became more of a crack fic when it could have been a great romance with humor thrown in. They actual writing isn’t bad; grammar, sentence structure, spelling, etc. Every box was ticked. If you had just stopped with Tom bringing back Sirius (obviously it would be easier to get someone back from the veil) it probably would have been fine. Their reactions and the dialogue of the last two chapters were just too OOC to even contemplate.
Wangji02 chapter 20 . 7/8/2021
Lovely history. Thank you for writing.
Perlz chapter 16 . 5/24/2021
I actually respect Harry for choosing Tom. He never knew his mother, and she's technically...not even supposed to be alive. To sacrifice Tom for her would be incredibly selfish. And poor Tom...he never even expected to be chosen. Like Harry couldn't possibly love him enough. If he did chose lily, the only acceptable option would be to go with Tom in death; not just kill him. Like...choosing to fall off a cliff instead of just letting go of the person you are trying to save.
Perlz chapter 2 . 5/24/2021
I canNOT imagine the malfoys backing away from molly Weasley of all people. And she purposely let Harry go back to abusive muggles every summer, despite knowing about it so she shouldnt talk. She knew since second year!
FanficYoshi chapter 8 . 4/2/2021
Jesus. Has the world gone berserk? What a weird fic.
1,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »