Reviews for Surrender
hanakisa chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
tom seems so hyper! it makes me giggle! i love this! i cant wait for more!
Mona chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Great story so far and I hope you write another chapter soon.
lysssssss chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I like the story so far. It's kind of a humorous portrayal of Tom in my mind but it's a nice change from the norm. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
WynterRavenheart chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
My God, your dark lord reminds me so much of Bram Stoker's Dracula! All smooth talk and obsession. And yes, that's a good thing!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Interesting turn of events, though Voldemort does seem a bit too juvenile.
WhispersOnTheWind12345 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is a very interesting story. I don't think I have ever read Voldemort being portrayed like a kid eager to please Harry. O.O But it is written well and I do like Voldemort in your story. It's... adorable? :) I have to wonder why he's acting like this, and where are the Death Eaters? P.S. When Voldemort offers to change his appearance, is he using a glamor? and what is his original appearance, still snakelike?
Lady Youko Kurama chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
i love this story! Please continue it, it's hard finding good Voldomort/Harry stories and this is turning into a really good one. Thanks for writing this! you're a great writer and i'm not just saying that
ria chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
ooooooh sneaky sneaky! I like it very much! plz continue!
Chronos Is A Kitty chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is awesome! I love your Voldemort/Tom! It's really amusing how he is so interested in keeping Harry happy.
BKwriter chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I really do love your Tom/Voldemort, even if he's overly enthusiastic about keeping Harry happy. It's almost like having a trophy wife. It's very amusing, haha.

I'm interested in seeing how Tom's plan plays out. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Lozzien Lavender chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I lve this story
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
this was amusing, but completely unrealistic. voldemort's character is done WAY too out of character. he doesnt act like that. id guess, if voldemort ever found out harry was his horcrux, hed lock him up inj his base in a flatly normal room and just allow him to survive while unable to ever escape. its only the body voldemort needs. besides, voldemort is leading a war, he cant just give everything up and go to hogwarts to keep one out of seven horcruxes safe. voldemort already knew of harry being a parselmouth from pettigrew. i just dont think you captured voldemort of harry right. but it was a fun read anyway.
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love this story! I really like 's just so funny with his had me laughing so much.I really can't wait to see what Tom's guise will be for the Hogwarts plan.I think I'm going to get a laugh out of doubt about ,I can't wait for more! :)

~Twilight Chick :)
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh I love this so far! Homanz I look forward to where this goes! Good job and I can't wait for the next!
1,964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 121 128 129 130 131