Reviews for Surrender
Skullocto chapter 2 . 9/6/2020
I can’t stop imagining Tom having Alastor’s voice. He plays the part of the radio demon to well xD
uh shit chapter 7 . 8/15/2020
500?! What! Damn
Maria Elena chapter 20 . 7/10/2020
Gracias ️

Julio 10 2020
México
rebecca85 chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
Omg, that "I'm tired" just made me cry. I have depression and anxiety, which I think have gotten worse lately, so I feel that. I, too, am just so tired. God.

But thank you, this seem like a really lovely fic, and I like that pairing, since Harry will need someone to take care of him.
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 12 . 6/15/2020
The Quidditch idea is *the best*
twasnicetomeetyou chapter 20 . 5/24/2020
love this 3 love you3 amazing job! 3
Coolfire30 chapter 20 . 4/24/2020
... By gods this was all slightly convoluted and OOC... but I didn't mind it all... It's actually quite enjoyable in this case.
Coolfire30 chapter 4 . 4/24/2020
aww... They're adorable and I'm going to cry... Tom acts like a puppy and I... oh god...I love it!
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 4/24/2020
I never really imagined that I would find Tom as... cute... at least not after reading only the first chapter...
Darkeolf9 chapter 20 . 4/19/2020
Oh my gosh! Just everything was amazing very light hearted and refreshing. Thank you for finishing the whole story. I have to admit I laughed at the end when Ron was explaining everything it was really hilarious and just fit Ron for some reason. I loved all of the pairings. The explanation for Lilly and Jame’s divorce seemed quite natural to me. Lily did start to date James after being angry at Severus married young was distracted by war and then later blinded by happiness and fear for Harry. It makes sense she would be blind to the type of bond she developed and just who that person(James) really was unroll she was literally forced to be with him with no other distraction. Brilliant! I liked what Happened to the Dursley’s though I am guessing they left Dudley to social services hopefully it’s better for the kid mentally/physically. I liked seeing young Albus and this Grindlwald was very cool. Love the good and evil comparisons. Thank you again for the story I definitely will reread eventually. It’s hard to come by finished lighthearted Tomarry without time travel.
HoneyBear84 chapter 20 . 4/10/2020
Loved it
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 11 . 4/6/2020
you could have always made a cover story for the reason why they where, could always say that Lily and James where in a magical coma in there and woke up and Sirius would have woke up someone in the forest lol
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 5 . 4/6/2020
The map wouldn't read 'Voldemort' it would read out 'Tom Marvolo Riddle' because thats Voldemort's true birth name
Kushka chapter 20 . 4/2/2020