Reviews for Poor Life Choices
ChibiKasane chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
This is the funniest fic of these three I have ever read!

I hope you are going to continue it!
Blackbird1313 chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Lol, that's awesome. GO FLAMETHROWERS! And drunk Rudger. :)
Blackbird1313 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Bwahahaha! I love it! I can actually see Rex and Rudger doing this too! IT SHOULD BE IN THE ANIME! :)
LittleFaeGirl chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Dear Ra, I couldn't stop laughing. This is hilarious! I can't wait to see what the Godwins get into next!
Dawn of the werewolf chapter 16 . 2/15/2012
When is the next update going to come out i have been dying to know what kind of trouble the goodwin brothers get into next
xShiroi-chan chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
Merry belated Christmas and Belated New Year as well ;)

I read all 16 chapters. And couldn't stop laughing at every single one of them. Liked the Momentum one and the one about the table (chapter 3), Yusei's reaction (or lack of it) was really funny.

Kiryu... With a red leather purse... *rolls on floor in laughter and tears*

This is so great ;). Fav'd and Alert'd :D

Shiroi(:
Yamamoto Kou chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope you've had an enjoyable dose of both.

I think What Would Kill You First is my preffered story of the two, but Grudges is particularly curious. Like who was Secret Santa for who? (Thouse presents... lol)

Thanks for the chapters!
Hestic chapter 15 . 12/25/2011
I can't believe I missed this chapter XD I just clicked the button that takes you to the latest chapter! I loved this chapter... Rudger wrapped in the tinsel was hilarious! No wonder Rex's hair is already gray by this point: All the stress Rudger has caused him!
Hestic chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
Kiryu IS good at holding grudges! Look what happened to Yusei in the anime! I digress though, this WAS funny! We FINALLY hear of Rudger being sent to the hospital, as if his other escapedes haven't landed him there already...
Yamamoto Kou chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
On one hand, there's Rudger and the things he'd subconciously do for love. On the other, there's Rex and what he's willing to put up with to deal with the aftermath of his brother's 'incidents'. Oh dear. xD

Yukari's involvement in a chapter was an unexpected surprise~ The repetetive use of the words that make up the title was nice too.

This has gotten me thinking... has (will?) there been an instance when one or two of Rudger's drunken escapades were a boon for his poor brother?

Thanks for the update!