Reviews for She Who Shines Brightest
great gospel chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I absolutely adored this. I love, love, loved seeing Yuffie through Vincent's eyes, how she's loud and obnoxious and spunky, but always burning bright. It was great seeing their relationship evolve throughout the background of original game. Well done.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
She totally doesn't die. That would just not be okay. :P Lovely story though. XD
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Loved it! I mean apart from the fact that she's DYING it was a very cute fic! I like how you've actually made them quite real and their not just some phsyco crazy girl and morbid vamp. I can so see her braiding his hair when asleep _
Ski October chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This was amazing. I think it really kind of took the essence of Yuffentine and wrapped it up in a pretty little package. And because I often write tragedy over happiness, I can appreciate your bittersweet ending.
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
It's been a while since I've read any Yuffie/Vincent and now you've got me hooked on it.

I can't believe I didn't read this when it was posted! I just now found it in my email but I don't remember even opening it...

Anyway, I really just love this fic and I love the way you use "and" and run-on sentences. It just seems to work really well for this and I hadn't really noticed it until you pointed it out in the beginning. Oh, and I like how near the end Vincent confesses his love but it starts out with insults. Ugh, amazing fic once again!
Raven Crimson chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Though I consider this more of a what if type-story... I do ABSOLUTELY love your style of writing, and your portrayal of these two beloved characters. This was a phenomenal piece of work, and I thank you so much for it.
myeve123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*flails* how the heck do you always manage to nail it, girl? This fic strangles me with its beauty. I think you tuck Yuffie somewhere in your closet, cause you write her with sound characterization, time after time. And she's just brighter than the sun, isn't she, Vinnie has no hope standing that near against her charms *happy sigh* Somehow the tragedy doesn't bother me, maybe cause I like to read things with happy ending in mind. I also adore your closing lines. They're just perfection, period.
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I believe the fact that she does appear in both Advent Children AND Dirge of Cerberus is evidence enough that she DOES in fact survive the whole Meteor thing. Jeje. Still, interesting story and very well written. I'm not a fan of character deaths, but I will overlook that since it is such an excellent piece of literary work. Good job. Hope to see more from you soon, AND you have better update Burning Alive soon or you will have a hoard of evil, blood-sucking plot bunnies haunting your dreams until you do. Jeje.
SpaceNugget11 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG HOMG HOMG HOMG HOOOOOOOOOMGGGGG

FAVORITE.

STORY.

EVAR.

hands down.

no lie.

and

you are amazing and this is my favorite piece you have ever written ever. I mean I LOVE all your other stuff

but this one made go "I LOVE THIS LIKE WHOA" and yes

it was very whoa

and you're right behind me and saw me flailing in person

but seriously.

SERIOUSLY.
junealondra chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
asdklfjsdklgjakldskl.

omg. omg. omg.

this time, i actually was crying. okay, maybe not totally crying, but there were definitely tears. streaming down my face. in a crying-type manner. damn you and that last scene! it's too damn beautiful and tragic! (and you know how i love me my tragedy, beautiful or otherwise).

ahhhh - love you, love this. beautiful.
Signora Ted chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is fantasbulous! Please don't make Yuffie die! It's absolutely fantastic!
LovelyFarron chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was just lovely! Sad and beautiful and very well written. Words cannot express how much I enjoyed reading this, even if it did have a cliff-hanger ending :)
serenbach chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love Yuffentine set around the original game, and I think you handled it so well, from their meeting, to the theft, and Vincent's heatbeaking confession at the end. And I love the open-ended nature of the ending, and how they both grew and changed throughout. Brilliant job, well done. :)
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
ZOMG, IT'S YUFFENTINE! Thank you thank you thank you Bru :D I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE it! It's just so wonderful, it would've brought tears to my eyes if I were a normal emotional person :) Maaan, I can't express how much I love this one-shot. I'm not usually one for tragedy, as I prefer happy endings more, just like you. But this is just too nice :) Hope to read more, Bru! :D Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us!