Reviews for Found
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2018
Perfect addition to Lost
Nonnie88 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Just sat reading through all your stories..
This chapter made me squeal only because you have Sam using a sling!
I have a 9 month old and have been using a sling since she was 11 weeks... honestly the best things ever invented LOL...
so... yeah...
Rock on..
random reviewer will leave you in peace now. Hehe!
Zoja chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
I don't have preference when it comes for the date and location. It can be easily dealt with in a narration, but whatever YOU are more comfortable with! This tiny sequel is exactly what I had in mind when I said that "Lost" needs something more, and without it the story would be missing something. Of course, I'd like to know how they all dealt with Sasha having the Ancient knowledge in her brain, but I have to be happy with what you have us.
And, I like Sasha as a short form for Alexandra (and Alexander too, but even though it seems to be quite popular in Russia, I like it more for girls, but perhaps it comes with me being Polish and having difficulties imagining a boy be called what for my mind is a female name... And not only when it comes to Sasha!). I think it is much better than Polish Ola, and probably the best form of this name you can find around the world.
Channach chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
That was peaceful and beautiful. I love the part with Mark. Allways wanted to read something family related with Sam and Jack and Mark and their closure. I was thinking some wisiting scene with Pete accidentally showing up at Marks and getting happines pop right to his (stupid) face :-) And your story brought it close enough :-D
DiamondFish chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I am amazed by your writing. The characters from the screen come to life again in your stories. The adventures feel like SG1 stories, with the intelligence gathering and action scenes as well as the interpersonal relationships. Thanks for the continuing stories.
fanka77 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Both parts are simply wonderful. It's all I can say.
chouchoune chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I finished this story last night but didn't get the time to review since it was way past my bedtime :P So, here I am! I got to say I really liked this little fic, it gave a nice glimpse in Jack and Sam's new life together with Sasha. It was really lovely. I especially loved that you brought back Sara and Mark Carter. I think those are great characters and gives a lot to this story no matter how short of an appearance they make. I really liked that Mark finally saw the love between Sam and Jack and how Jack makes Sam happy. Overall, I really loved seeing their happily ever after :) Great job and I think I'm gonna start reading "What Will The Future Hold" next so I can't wait to review that! Keep up the good work, you're amazing! :D
DorothyOz chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Loved the sequel too :)
LadyMo chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Great chapter and a great story. They had a wonderful Christmas, a great visit with her brother and will have a wonderful New Year. With Daniel coming over to visit what more can they ask for :). Love the story.

LadyMo chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Another good chapter. Telling Mark went better than they thought.

LadyMo chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
What a wonderful Christmas Day for them. A nice quite family time just lying around and enjoying the company. I love what Sam did for Jack. That was sweet.

LadyMo chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
A wonderful chapter and a tense moment between those two (Jack and Sara). Lucky for Jack that Sam was there for him and lucky for Sara that Dick was there for her.

dpdp chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Great story. Your an excellent writer and deserved to win. Looking forward to your next Sam and Jack story. They are always fantastic.
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Great ending, but you did have me holding my breath with what Mark said about Jack and other possible offsprings, but he did not know so I will forgive him ;) I really hope you continue writing, cause I do like getting lost in my reading - lol!
HeRonFan chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Clap! Clap! Clap!

Yes, I did enjoy. Great to have the conclusion of Lost and truly wrap up the story. Especially glad you came full circle with Mark, although the banter in the truck was a lot of fun and it left the door open for more and here you delivered it. Fantastic writing all the way 'round. So glad you decided to finish this. Well done.

...and, of course...CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING GATEFIC!