Reviews for DART
beautiful, just beautiful...
LittleMoCullen chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Sweet little story :)
robownsme chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Love it! I'm so glad a wonderful person recd this to me. ;) Guess they knew I would love this sweet and perfect Edward. Mewuss.

Wonderful writing as always. You did such a great job conveying Bella's pain from her abuse. I can't wait to read all the other stories you have gifted us with.

Thank you!
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I'm glad that Bella was able to overcome her fears to be with Edward.
zoooaaa chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
A very nice story. I wish you can make into multi chapter.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Great message to end your wonderful story with!
MsLiss chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
lovely o/s

thanks
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Sweet and Hot! Nice :)

I really enjoyed this one shot. Edward was just so sweet and it was awesome to get both POVs. I'm glad Bella finally realized she was still whole and that it was her friend, first, that brought her there. Very nicely done!

I came across this in the Under the Radar list at TwiFic Central. I hope more people give this a chance, they won't be dissappointed :)
1918EC chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I love your story, it really is so good. You're a very talented writer. Thank-you for writing. ) Kelly
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Loved the way you built this up slowly giving us enough background without overwhelming us. I'd love to g to that cinema but the smell of popcorn is disgusting. This was rec'd on TwiFic Central, Under the Radar.
amwine chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I love the way Edward was there for Bella. He took his time and didn't pressure her. He was all the different things she needed at the time she needed them. Great job...thanks so much!
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved the premise for the ons-shot. Hope you have a chance to expand.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I shall go vote now.x
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
What a wonderful one shot. The gentle,patient way Edward took his time,showing care and compassion paid off so well that Bella felt able to give herself freely. That's something I hope for every victim of abuse,that they find a special someone who makes them feel alive and not feel guilty when they start to feel sexual again. Long and difficult road I'm sure and this one shot portrayed that so well. x