Reviews for Daphne's Surprise
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 16 . 8/4
Very different
Please can we have some more
torchbearer chapter 12 . 7/29
Well, at least that's one less Horcruxe to worry about, and i don'y blame Daphne for being worried she came too close in losing Harry, i just hope he wakes up, great chapter as usual.
Rebmul chapter 16 . 7/25
and next time nott dies hehehehe
arata7kasuga chapter 16 . 6/18
This is a promising story. I am looking forward to more!
arata7kasuga chapter 14 . 6/18
It was already noted that the house was already under Fidelius.
arata7kasuga chapter 12 . 6/18
I highly doubt that Pettigrew would be able to even perform the oblivation spell let alone be able to utilize it to any success.
torchbearer chapter 6 . 5/16
Well, Ginny lost- i think that explains how Molly sent the HOWLER, that's my point of view, and Hermione is Harry's best friend and i think Neville will treat her better than Ron, well til next time.
torchbearer chapter 7 . 5/15
Well, typical of Draco, he lets his ego go straight to his head, no surprise there course he's never been very smart- just all ego.
torchbearer chapter 10 . 5/15
Well, Molly's reaction is to be expected, but Ron supporting Daphne and Harry, that's a change of pace. I enjoy your stories, just wanted you to know .
TheBandit025 chapter 16 . 4/7
JTP
Roostertheking chapter 16 . 9/26/2017
Ooo...so sweeett...
Spazzman29 chapter 2 . 9/25/2017
Do you have some fixation on rape since you use it a lot. It isn't a good plot device and cheapens any story to the point of nobody wanting to read it.
Bronze chapter 4 . 8/11/2017
Seems the Hogwarts grapevine didn't catch this. Dear little Bouncing Ferret Malfoy is going to be so very pissed at this development. Daphne was supposed to be his. At least in his dreams, that is.
xNaruHina chapter 15 . 6/21/2017
There is a Fidelius, he should not be attacking the wards because he should not know where the house is..
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 6/21/2017
Should Harry not be immune to obliviations by now, seeing how he is married and has protections?