Reviews for Daphne's Surprise
Please continue this, before I read this story I only shipped Harry with two people (Hermione and Tonks) but this story has convinced me that Daphne is just as good a match for Harry, so pleeeeeeeeeeeease continue, I have to know how it ends.
Good chapter.

gunny
Saissa chapter 16 . 4/9
Excellent story so far, Would love to read more.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 3/31
Look I know you authors put in the time and heart and would like reviews better than the ones I give. But honestly, all I can give you is the typed version of my slack-jawed wonderment.
This shiz is good
Rock on
Axcel chapter 4 . 2/24
If the wedding is secret, why would they even consider inviting anyone they don't trust? They could bring Ron and the rest excluding Percy, Ginny, and Molly without any difficulty.
Axcel chapter 3 . 2/24
What Gringotts summons? There was none.
Lerris chapter 16 . 2/10
Well that is an awkward place to leave a story. I wonder what will happen to Nott and the rest. Still this was fairly entertaining so far...
bfireworks5 chapter 16 . 1/21
Update soon!
Adharsh chapter 16 . 1/19
Good story.
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 1/14
Great stuff. Definitely looking forward to more!
G Fawkes sadly chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Ok, just... wow..?! Someone... has COMPLETELY lost track of the details within their OWN fic. I find it happens alot when you take a long time between updates and DO NOT bother to read what you just wrote - LAST CHAPTER.
IN CH 14, you're about to have Croaker cast a fidelius on the Greengrass home... the same one that was ALREADY under the fidelius back in ch 13, because of Harry's warning in, I think. Ch12. Plus the Goblin wards just vaporized eight DE's last attack.
Now... I have to quit an otherwise enjoyable fic, on principle, because I would never allow that type of negligence from any fic, good or bad, and won't have a double standard.
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Geesh! Harry doesn't rate a patronus or elf travel to get a note to Croaker?! Nothing like a 500mile owl trip to slow down the mail!
Does anyone ever stop and think how LONG it would take... how many stops for rest or feeding... time to sleep... that an owl isn't all THAT fast to begin with...they do not fly 50 miles per hour, and can not fly ten hours straight... Scotland to London would take TWO DAYS each way, minimum, three in weather, for mail!

I'd be raising 'magical' peregrin falcons if I were the pet emporium people.

Better yet, round up a bunch of house elves and put them in little brown shorts, like UPS uniforms.
G Fawkes chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Nooooooooooooo! Please! Not " renervate "...

I know it's your fic, your sandbox, your rules... whatever else... but please, please, please people (!) STOP using "renervate" where ENNERVATE is the book term used. Even " re-ennervate" is close, but still wrong, even though it sounds better. ( If it helps, just consider EVERYTHING in ALL the movies, WRONG! Well 2 thru 7, anyway... the first one was pretty accurate. The movies screwed up every opportunity that was offered them to.) There really is no need for a "re-" prefix. On "Star Trek", they didn't say 're-energize' to beam back up to the ship.
I know I said I didn't care for canon, but some basic 'rules' of any a/u still have to be observed. If you call a 'reductor' the "blow-shit-up-curse", is that right? Are you going to have Voldemort firing off green "killsamotherfuckerdead" curses? Still made up, wrong, and weird, offensive or not.
Let's try to keep the foundation intact, and just move the players around on our little "Colorforms" boards? Please?!
G Fawkes chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Oh my God! I just figured out why I HATE Molly so much, after ten or so years of reading more than 500 fics, it just came to me!
Molly. IS. my ex-mother in law! Short, fat, stupid, opinionated, unreasonable, uneducated, blustery, intolerant, screaming, HARPY, and even a red head! Holy crap!

And of course, I've been transfering all of THAT to each and every fic 'Molly, in every story. Of course, that is not al that difficult.
(Now if I only knew why did I NOT run, immediately, in the other direction, Fast, when I met that woman, leaving her daughter FAR BEHIND.)
G Fawkes chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Strictly in the 'constructive' mode, here, not ranting...

In chapter two Harry explains to Mr. Greengrass how Snape killed Dumbledore... THEN in chapter nine you have Harry apparating Dumbles to Hogsmeade, levitating him to the castle, and Dumblydor' DIES before Madam Pomphrey can even see him.
It might be the same. You may have meant the same, but it READS as if it were a diffrrent cause of death than previously described. (I couldn't care less about canon. I hate most of the last THREE books. So whatever you say goes.)
Just thought maybe you'd want to look that chapter nine scene over again.