Reviews for Daphne's Surprise
babiluv22 chapter 16 . 4/2
I like it I wish there's a little bit more
hunzbookwyrm chapter 16 . 2/15
Love the story to see more soon
1066wthec chapter 16 . 1/29
i remember this fic. I really liked it.
cmfisher chapter 16 . 1/9
Is this abandoned? a wonderful story
eldrion2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
x
Dogco94 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Great story! Hope you update soon.
firedawg chapter 16 . 7/12/2016
Great story and what about Nott? As they say, the plot thickens. Well done.
Dogco94 chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
hope this is continued
Currahee506 chapter 16 . 4/20/2016
Update
hawkswench chapter 16 . 3/8/2016
4 children that is a nice number.
Tenebris Domina chapter 16 . 1/16/2016
Love it! :D I can see it has been quite a while since your last update and even though I'd LOVE for you to update and continue this story, you kind of picked an Okay nice spot if you choose to abandone it... Though really, I do wish for you to continue it.
There is some parts of the story where I wish you'd changed it a bit like with Harry being unable to being both Lord Potter and Lord Black because as I see it that kinda clashes with the background story because Sirius Black being raised as a Pureblood would know that and thus I don't think he would put Harry in a position where he would be forced to choose between Potter and Black. And If we're going with the wife adopting one of the seats there is still the fact that Daphne is the oldest and therefore heir to the Greengrass lordship, I guess it could go to Astoria but yeah...
But please think about updating :D

Take care
terrycane1985 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This is a great story. Please update soon with more chapters.
computerman275 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I like the story and concept, but why did you abandon the story? It isn't finished, please put your other projects on hold to finish this one. I would like to know if this child would defeat Voldemort, or something for this matter.
EliaEnoa chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
Really hope that you are going to continue this one, i like the relations between the character and can't wait to see vengeful/daddy harry
soulbonder2243 chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
I am in awe of this story, I will be looking forward to reading more of your work