Reviews for Language Barrier
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I swear, this was probably the cutest Schrank fic ever. Ahaha. I really enjoyed this—you did a great job setting the scenario up, following through, and wrapping it all up while keeping poor Schrank in-character. Sometimes with ideas like this, it can feel a little contrived if the author doesn't adapt it enough for the new setting and characters, but I never got that from this fic at all. It was all really natural and worked very well. I loved the humorous touches like this one:

"Lieutenant Schrank, unofficial transmission," the dispatcher said, more amused than ever.

And also how Krupke's totally giving Schrank babysitting advice through a car chase, lol. And oblivious little Andrea was just adorable. Just the type of kid who could break through Schrank's gruffness without even trying, haha. Nice work! :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
this is good
IntraSule chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
please tell me (in dumb_girl language) how to publish a story here! I am serious. I already have it saved in my account as story, but I'm not seeing any results! please email me this advice at . Appreciation in full!
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
D'aww! I truly enjoyed this. It's so nice to see you write a lighter story as you usually write more angsty stuff. Hope to see more of these kinds of stories from you. :3
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ha, this is an amusing little fic! Poor Schrank and the water gun...

Best line ever: "It could always get worse. Several miles away, it did." I laughed aloud at that.

Schrank's reaction is utterly priceless-him trying to talk to the girl and she just happily doing her own thing... And the whole thing with the dispatcher... ha!

Aww, and him desperately trying to call Krupke for help... and his advice...

And Keaton proves to be awesome offscreen, as well. Nice.

And the ending was perfect. Yes, he does have a soft heart underneath all that gruffness.