Reviews for The Thrill, Basis Determined
AlexDuggan chapter 3 . 1/17
Our Glinda is quite the loveliest thing in all creation.

Perfect

cannibal corncob chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Love it. Read it all in one gulp.
lotbe chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
You probably get this a lot seeing as you're a wonderful and incredibly author but YOU COMPLETE MY LIFE OMG.

I'm relatively new to Wicked. Discovered it not too long ago and immediately fell in love with gelphie because duh. Naturally, I came to the ffn archive and began to read pretty much anything I could find, then I found your writing, and, god, THE FEELINGS. The Brave and the Vulnerable is definitely the best road to Emerald City fic I have ever read and will ever read. And then this. This.

You have redeemed fluff in the world of fanfiction. This story is incredible. I've read it multiple times and I always end up smiling until my jaw muscles don't work. It's so lovely in every way and like I can't.

And like, the characters. They're so real. They talk so great. They funneh. I can't tell you how amazing all of it is and thank you for existing. I always come crawling back to your writing after intense sessions of gelphie angst and there's just so much of it and we really could all use this gelphie love like there's so much angst in this community and while it is absolutely logical it leaves me traumatized and dead emotionally.

Thanks for the read you're so amazing ugh
heatqueen chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
I really loved this chapter, it was so touching, especially since I can partly understand how Elphaba feels. I remember being afraid of change coming up to the end of my degree, so I really empathised with her in this.

I'm going to keep reading the rest of these, they're really good. :)

heatqueen
Lvl2DragonTamer chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
This was well written and heartwarming, I've been grinning like the idiot the entire time I've been reading. The best possible ending to Elphaba's story, I think. Thanks for this.
Great chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Enjoying the story. The nerd part of me has to comment...that the majority of legitimate "rest" is done during the REM cycle, such that disturbing it actually ruins the whole sleep, rendering the night worthless (in contrast to disturbing the other phases of sleep which don't have significant effects).

TLDR; Without REM, there's no point in sleeping. Nothing valuable is happening.
A.W.Blake chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
can't wait for a sequel, but i also enjoy reading the last true eminent thropp :)
A.W.Blake chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
have you ever thought about writing elphaba's first meeting with glinda's parents? glinda presenting her new girlfriend?
it sure would be funny to read :)
A.W.Blake chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
elphaba can never resist glinda
A.W.Blake chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
what a sweet and funny story :)
alice chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
so sweet :3
zelene2004 chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
I love fluff! So many Gelphie stories are angst, angst, and more angst
WolvenBane08 chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
I love this story more every time I read it...and mind you, that's a lot as it never gets old.
amnela chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
I was positively dying of laughter when I read the last chapter! That was a great story and i loved the woosh woosh at the end :3
Alphawolf69 chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
This was sweet and hilarious (spot-on characterisations of the cast). I enjoyed it thoroughly.