Reviews for To Fix You
CrimsonMaiden716 chapter 1 . 3/15
I was just reading your other story, Of Fathers and Sons. I'm really excited about all your crossovers. I've never read a Kurt/Jacob pairing before. Jacob's got his work cut out for him P I really hope you keep updating; I've read so many Glee, Twilight, Harry Potter stories that it's refreshing to find these. Extremely refreshing.
jane chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
please go with this story
Maybe2Morrow chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
I'm really enjoying this, I cried reading the first chapter and teared up during others, you wrote his emotions so well and I'm a sucker for sad things. I read on you profile that you haven't abandoned anything but it's been so long since this has been updated, so I hope you update sometime soon :)
Chriscolferfan chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Please update soon I have been waiting 2 years for you to update its driving me crazy and kinda making me mad that you won't update so please update soon btw sorry for the rant
leahk80 chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
what a great story! hope it will be continued in the future:)
LENORE123 chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
what a wonderful story, hope you update soon
ggff-1000 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Mathox17 chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
I love your story update soon: 3
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
...I'm not exactly sure what to write...
svallkille chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
I hope you will cont this fic its really good
DefiantGravy chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
I see it’s been nearly a year since you’ve updated this, so although you mention grad school being the obstacle, I realize you may end up not ever finishing this. I like what you’ve written so far, though, and I hope you do return to it at some point.

I’m not really a fan of Twilight, but I do love Kurt Hummel, and of the main characters in Twilight, I do enjoy Jacob the most. In this story, I particularly enjoy that you’re not simply erasing the character of Bella and replacing her with Kurt, as I’ve seen in a few other fics. I also like that Kurt doesn’t seem to have any magical powers of his own.

Because I’ve only read the first Twilight book (though I’ve seen a couple more of the movies) I do get a little confused at times, but at the same time, I’m glad Kurt isn’t randomly Bella’s new buddy/weirdly inserted immediately into the main action of the story. Finally, I really like how, in this chapter, Kurt is not at all impressed by the idea of Jacob watching him sleep, since I always thought Edward watching Bella sleep was creeptastic.

Mid-chapter 8, I started thinking: it would be interesting for Kurt to interact with Bella’s dad, since he seems to have a personality that would remind Kurt of Burt, and because Bella is so awful to her own father (from what I remember). And then about 4 paragraphs later there he was! Of course, he’s just there for a second and then gone again—I think more interaction with him would be really interesting, although I have no idea what plot development would make that make sense.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this.
Danik chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
love it!
Black-Luna chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
this story is getting interesting. update soon.
Shirox chapter 8 . 9/23/2012