Reviews for Wonderland
UNKNOWN chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
THERE SHOULD DEFINATELY BE A SEQUEL! You should have it in no ones POV, like last time. Maybe there should be another diaster in Wonderland involving the Red Queen, but tori shouldn't find out that hatter is real beck. Maybe Alex could come back, seeking revenge!
Bori Lover chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
SEQUEL!
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Good Story
James888 chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Your right Tori lookes amazing. She quite the knockout in this outfict :) Alex is so right for the Red Queen. Their both evil.

She said that she wasnt the Prophecy Girl

but she running off save Beck. Sounds like she is :)

Oh and Cat nice looking too :)
Jalicefreak66 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
(Jalicefreak66 is too lazy to log on/wanted to add another comment)

I've been following this story since I started reading Victorious (Bori) FF's. I want to see a sequel so badly! I told you this story is a dream come true, well, please make my next dream come true, and make a sequel! Please, I'm begging!
xBettiolx13 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
I love this story it was so so good, you kept me interested throughout the FF. I would love it if you made a sequel because this was so good. I feel it was such a short story but I loved it. I would love to see what happens to they're relationship if you make a sequel. You are a great writter and I hope you know that because I'm sure every review to this FF was positive, if no well people don't know what a good story is
tori and beck love chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
OOOOOOOH MAKE A SEQUEL, MAKE A SEQUEL MAKE A SEQUEL I LOVED IT ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE ADN THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME IT WRITE THIS AMAZINE STORY CAUSE IT IT EPIC SOOOOOO IF YOU HAVE TIME I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO MAKE A SEQUEL!
XxeverythingnothingxX chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Ohh... now I understand everything! Or do I ?hmm... I love this story its so good! Please do a sequel
mazeygrace18 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
iant there to be a sequal
DaughterofPoseidon16 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
sequel plz!
The Phantom Of The Labyrinth chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Please, Please, Please, Please for the love of Victorious, make a sequel!
Tabyylynn chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Please Make A Sequel! I have been following this story from the start! I Luv it and Am very upset that its ending...Sooo to make me happy again...MAKE A SEQUEL!
I'mAMusicGirl chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
GO MAKE THE DAMN SEQUEL!
I'mAMusicGirl chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
yaaaaaaay! It's the Queen! The good Queen of course. UPDATE SOON!
XxeverythingnothingxX chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
One word: Wow. Great chapter!